• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Ron Paul just BLEW IT...

sebring

He said we should have worked with Pakistan to arrest Bin Laden. He needs to retire and let his son run for president. He could never win saying things like that.

AceNZ

Silver Member
Silver Miner
I like RP, but I don't think that in his heart he really wants to win, or even thinks he can win. He mainly wants a bigger soapbox to stand on, to try to get his message out.

RP also isn't a fighter or even a deal-maker. The corrupt establishment would walk all over him.

Zilver

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
He said we should have worked with Pakistan to arrest Bin Laden. He needs to retire and let his son run for president. He could never win saying things like that.
so you think it's OK for the USA to storm into any country of our choosing "do global police work"?

I don't think this country has ANY right to enter a sovereign nation without permission to murder someone
Ron Paul is right, Again!
The United States has become a totalitarian world empire without any checks or balances

gnome

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
It isn't, but I'm sure the MSM would take some soundbite and lead the sheeple to believe it is a bad thing. The MSM tried their best to make a mockery of RP last election cycle, and I'm sure they will try even harder this time around.

Juristic Person

They drew first blood
Platinum Bling
It isn't, but I'm sure the MSM would take some soundbite and lead the sheeple to believe it is a bad thing. The MSM tried their best to make a mockery of RP last election cycle, and I'm sure they will try even harder this time around.
I get that the MSM would do that but I don't expect it from a GIMer. I just want to know why HE believes it was a bad statement.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
I disagree with your statement. I agree with Ron Paul. Here's Judge Andrew Napolitano:

Last edited by a moderator:

TnAndy

retired guy
Platinum Bling
He only blew it if you are a TV crack head who believes in our fake news propaganda. Look who they elected last time. You would have to be on some drugs to be that stupid.
Actually, Morgan, due to the interference with natural selection for the last 4-5 generations via social policies, we have increased the "stupid factor" in our genetics considerably, keeping those alive (and breeding) that would have normally starved out, and thus, there IS a lot of non-drug induced stupid floating around.

We're about due for a huge, natural cleansing that will flush a lot of it out, and frankly, in spite of the pain that will result, I look forward to it.

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
RP is a great guy and all but come on, he has never had a chance of being elected in this welfare state of a country.

TnAndy

retired guy
Platinum Bling
I like RP, but I don't think that in his heart he really wants to win, or even thinks he can win. He mainly wants a bigger soapbox to stand on, to try to get his message out.

RP also isn't a fighter or even a deal-maker. The corrupt establishment would walk all over him.
Also the conclusion I reached after his last run.

This time around, I don't intend to contribute the thousands of bucks I did last time, nor put in the hundreds of hours of time. I feel like he pissed away that chance by NOT taking the media and establishment head on, and he won't ever do it.

I will vote for him IF he manages to get on a ballot, but that's it.

hoarder

Dis Member
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
I feel like he pissed away that chance by NOT taking the media and establishment head on, and he won't ever do it.
This would make sense if he is controlled opposition. I have believed for a long time that Ron Paul is probably a Rothschild employee positioned to give patriots hope ( and take their money) and prevent them from rallying behind someone who might damage the Rothschild empire.

gringott

Killed then Resurrected
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
RP is right. I see a totally manipulated media saying the opposite. When are we going to follow the Constitution? Never?

gnome

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
This would make sense if he is controlled opposition. I have believed for a long time that Ron Paul is probably a Rothschild employee positioned to give patriots hope ( and take their money) and prevent them from rallying behind someone who might damage the Rothschild empire.
C'mon, RP couldn't lie to a 4-year old about the existence of Santa Claus. He is one of the rare human beings who has no artifice. It's humbling.

Strawboss

Home Improvement Sales Trainee...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
An honest person (I put RP in this category) has ZERO chance of ever getting elected for President.

The argument in this thread is that RP should be smart enough - or politically savvy enough to know when to hold his tongue and defer from speaking truth. What does it say about our society when the concept of being completely truthful is a detriment for leadership?

Canadian-guerilla

hunter-gatherer
Gold Chaser
i would hope that Ron Paul was just playing " politics ", and didn't really believe OBL was alive up until May

Juristic Person

They drew first blood
Platinum Bling
Yup, and believe me, he knows this more than anyone else. If he thought he had a chance of winning, he wouldn't run.
I think you guys are wrong about this. He has a chance this time and he truly believes that.

bemac

Midas Member
Midas Member
I think you guys are wrong about this. He has a chance this time and he truly believes that.
He'll find a bullet in his head before he finds himself in the oval office. Regardless, I think you're giving the American people way too much credit.

Juristic Person

They drew first blood
Platinum Bling
He'll find a bullet in his head before he finds himself in the oval office. Regardless, I think you're giving the American people way too much credit.
Maybe. But I think that if he gets the Republican nomination, he will win.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Take a good look at the image below...

Ron Paul is not in it, but look long enough, and you will see Ben Bernanke, Prince Barry, Shillary, Joe Biden, and the new King of Black Ops: Leon Panetta.

IMO, The Osama Op was pulled for many reasons; among them the fact that Ron Paul introduced legislation in 2001 specifically targeting OBL in a very similar manner to that employed by those photo-oped in the Situation Room (GIM2 should have a forum entitled "The Situation Room").
If RP made any errors in judgement recently, they were related to announcing his POTUS candidacy as a Republicant.

This is the perfect opportunity to create a new third party to compete with the losers.

The TEA Party.

RP is a great guy and all but come on, he has never had a chance of being elected in this welfare state of a country.
The biggest opposition to Ron Paul is not from those on what is normally thought of as "welfare," but from the Banking-Military-Industrial complex who are dependent upon endless war, usury and corporate welfare. Paul has said he would initiate a transition to "constitutionality" for Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, and welfare programs, not just ditching the needy overnight. What he would not do is continue the gravy train of trillions for the BMIC.

Ron Paul is a "tolerated" token. He has no chance of winning the presidency. For if he did, he would meet his Maker by the hand of a tool.

Garyw

DemoRats are Party of KKK
Silver Miner
I understand why you wouldn't support him with your money on a primary election if you did in 2008 and he did not get past it however I don't understand why you would support someone else for the primary and vote for Ron Paul if he won the Primary. Why not vote for him on both ballots. He will make plenty of money this time as there is 10 times the support than in 2010. The only problem is the economy won't let as many people donate for him this time.

Also the conclusion I reached after his last run.

This time around, I don't intend to contribute the thousands of bucks I did last time, nor put in the hundreds of hours of time. I feel like he pissed away that chance by NOT taking the media and establishment head on, and he won't ever do it.

I will vote for him IF he manages to get on a ballot, but that's it.

Garyw

Silver Miner
I can't believe you made a statement like that without any proof of your claims. That is slander in my book. Ron Paul will have enough trouble with the media dumping on him over legalization of illegal drugs and abortion issues. Give him a break that is a complete false statement and could stop someone who knows nothing of him except what they hear from comments like that.

Garyw

Silver Miner
If you have as much faith is Jesus as mustard seed and you really like Ron Paul what would it hurt that you voted for him and give him a chance. Just like the lottery if you don't play you can't win. I am really tired of people that like him but would not vote for him because he doesn't have a chance. and instead vote for some globalist instead. He will have 10 times the support this time because more people know what the elitists are doing to us. It doesn't make sense to me that you would vote for someone else or not vote at all because you don't think he has a chance. He is one of the only honest congressmen we have and has preached the same message for over 30 years.

Garyw

Silver Miner
Yup, and believe me, he knows this more than anyone else. If he thought he had a chance of winning, he wouldn't run.
Why would he go thru all the hell of the media and the hard work to make your life better if he didn't believe he could win.

Garyw

Silver Miner
I hope you are wrong but I believe they will do what they can to put him down even murder. All the more why you should support him. I have a Ron Paul Meet-up site to support him and it has been infiltrated by a computer generated sock puppet from the Air Force so I know they will use any means they have to destroy his effort. I will personally support him as long as he is trying.

Garyw

Silver Miner
Take a good look at the image below...

Ron Paul is not in it, but look long enough, and you will see Ben Bernanke, Prince Barry, Shillary, Joe Biden, and the new King of Black Ops: Leon Panetta.

IMO, The Osama Op was pulled for many reasons; among them the fact that Ron Paul introduced legislation in 2001 specifically targeting OBL in a very similar manner to that employed by those photo-oped in the Situation Room (GIM2 should have a forum entitled "The Situation Room").
If RP made any errors in judgement recently, they were related to announcing his POTUS candidacy as a Republicant.

This is the perfect opportunity to create a new third party to compete with the losers.

The TEA Party.
If Ron Paul wins the Presidency then it will be time to start a 3rd party.

GOLDZILLA

Harvurd Koleej Jeenyus
Midas Member
He is consistent and insofar incorruptible and has not changed his position nor displayed any of the cognitve dissonance inherent in the system we have these days.

JoeyCee

silly...quick look behind you!

bemac

Midas Member
Midas Member
Why would he go thru all the hell of the media and the hard work to make your life better if he didn't believe he could win.
Look at the success he achieved by running in 2008. He spoke a message that we weren't going to receive from anyone else. Those open-minded enough to listen, and those smart enough to understand, are now better because of it. That's why he ran, and that's why he's running again.

Honestly, if it were not for him running, I may not be here.