• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Ron Paul Thread

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Figured I start a threat to post the Dr's good views and videos. Todays video is with david Stockman. He points out in 20 minutes a good portion of whats wrong in politics as well as whats wrong with Trump. He's not anti Trump, he's just sharing truth. Truth is what is lacking in America today IMO.

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Lots of Talk on venezuela, Trump the Dictator and more.

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
"Ron Paul making sense" didn't work out in 2008 and it's still not working out. Ron Paul likes to go after the root causes of the problems but Americans typically can't get past their symptoms - ....

Last edited:

Usury

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
I think average Joe has a problem relating to RP because his voice inflection/tone and body language make him come across as a total dingbat lunatic. Tough to overcome that....

IMO he probably does more harm than good at this point when he talks (as far as influencing new people).

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Last edited:

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I think average Joe has a problem relating to RP because his voice inflection/tone and body language make him come across as a total dingbat lunatic. Tough to overcome that....

IMO he probably does more harm than good at this point when he talks (as far as influencing new people).

RP is not in it to influence new people. He has been doing that for 50 years and already succeeded.

He is there to influence those who already know, love and respect him.

Usury

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
If we can’t educate the younger generations then we’re doomed...

Joe King

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Getting sound money and dissolving the parasitic capabilities which have been built into the system over decades is going to be much more difficult than anyone can imagine.
Huh? You are all over the map on this.

Not long ago you were going on and on how your President Trump sucks and MAGA is a lie because he didn't right the ship in the first Month.
...and that he's guilty of treason for not having done so.

A POTUS can turn the ship around in less than 1 month.
A Month you say? lol

While your at it, can you ask our chief how much longer until MAGA is complete. Because I want to a do a final tally when that day comes. Just because by my calculations for Making America Great Again, well, we should have already been halfway there by now.
We're a heck of a lot closer to it than we'd have been had he lost the election.
...and keep in mind that MAGA was never stated to be about ending the fed or re instituting a gold standard or any of the other stuff you somehow managed to read into your interpretation of the meaning of MAGA.

Then you say all the troops could have been brought home on Jan 22nd '16. Riiiight.
....and a gold standard on day two. Double riiiiiiight.

On day 1 the troops could come home to protect our liberty , to protect the constitution and the Bill of Rights.
90% of them could be home by valentines.

On day 2 , we could do a real accounting of our gold and silver and back our money as it says to do so IN THE CONSTITUTION. This on DAY 2.
Do you honestly and truly believe that the above could have any chance of happening that quickly? If so, I got news for you, it can't no matter who the POTUS is.
....but now you say that it'll be more difficult than anyone can imagine. Which is it?

I don't know about you, but when I imagine something that is "more difficult than anyone can imagine", I imagine something pretty freakin' difficult, yet you want to blame your President Trump for not having it all fixed right away like it's nothin'.

I think you're just fishing for reasons to dislike your President Trump because he didn't do what you think RP could have done.
News Flash! He woulda been given a harder time than Trump has gotten.

In a year we can have half our war economy converted into a manufacturing economy.
Trump's Economy Is Creating Factory Jobs 10 Times Faster Than Obama's

Manufacturing jobs are defying expectations

Ships don't turn on a dime ya'know, but I'd say the above is a good start if it's mfg jobs you're looking for.

The case for treason is 100% clear.
Is it now? 100% clear you say? Wow. So you think Trump should be Rosenberged huh? For what exactly again? Oh yea, not fixing everything in a Month. lol

Last edited:

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Love him or hate em, his message is clear. He understands the founders principles and how we got to where we are today. He's not running for office and has no impact on politics today. He is still a good education tool however and should be shared far and wide.

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Site Supporter
Mother Lode
doc is from my district. we did all we could to promote him. my kids grew up going to ron paul events.

one of a kind (in today's political sh-thole)

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
When the mob tries to hang the politicians, Ron Paul, I would defend...I can't think of anybody else.