• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Ron Paul: Why I Want To Be President

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
A friend sent this to me yesterday.

Ron Paul: Why I Want To Be President

Last edited by a moderator:

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I'm sorry but he makes WAY TOO MUCH sense for the average American to understand. They must think he's nuts!

Cleaner44

Seeker
Seeker
He already is my President!

Wrote him in too.

phideaux

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
OK, no "you're an old fart" jokes :biggrin:, but who else besides me can say they voted for him for pres in 1988?

Last edited:

djangofan

That is a waste of a video. Didn't mention monetary policy in any way , shape, or form.

With Gold prices going into the stratosphere, all the "gold standard" crazies are coming out of the bushes. Its the same as the late 1800's when Americans were groomed into thinking that Gold was the savior of all persons wanting to store value, which it is not.

Cleaner44

Seeker
Seeker
That is a waste of a video. Didn't mention monetary policy in any way , shape, or form.

With Gold prices going into the stratosphere, all the "gold standard" crazies are coming out of the bushes. Its the same as the late 1800's when Americans were groomed into thinking that Gold was the savior of all persons wanting to store value, which it is not.
What is your preferred store of value sir?

phideaux

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode

You can pack in only so much information in one 12-minute interview. The Judge did mention that Dr. Paul is in favor of sound money and "End the Fed."

You say advocates of the gold standard are "crazies?" I'd say those who believe in the phony phiat paper promise standard, or more recently the digital byte standard, are the crazies.

Flake

Seeker
Seeker
Ron Paul needs to be nominated to be the final chairman of the Federal Reserve. I don't want a president who thinks getting involved in WWII was a mistake. I might be able to live with the objection to capital punishment since he doesn't make those rules, but he does need to be capable of being CinC and Ron Paul is not.

Kregener

Seeker
Seeker
OK, no "you're an old fart" jokes, but who else besides me can say they voted for him for pres in 1988? :biggrin: :biggrin:
I will admit, I did not, I did not become aware of Ron Paul until 1992. I have written him since, but did not..."vote"...in the last Dog-N-Pony Show.

Kregener

Seeker
Seeker

Tell me you do not really believe that nothing he said would have any monetary impact on America?

Please.