• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Rumors of wars

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
So it seems Kamala Hilarious was it sent to Israel to die but to give them free reign on zapping Syria Lebanon and possibly some Iranian targets which they probably did last night and some sorties today in Syria Damascus was targeted weapons catches were targeted up to 24 containers of arms and rockets and daylight missions were conducted throughout this afternoon.

The joint chiefs are already drawn up battle plans for the attack on the Iranian missile and nuclear programs that Obama paid for with your tax dollars.

The joint chiefs are not unlike the left it's always been a Democrat that starts the wars always The joint chiefs don't like peace cuz it doesn't help the industrialized military complex.

Rings to mine something somebody said one day,
"What if they gave a war and nobody comes?

Lebanon was also hit. I don't give a s*** about those countries but it's like I said last night I don't want to see no more Americans die for b******* war that those people have been fighting for 2000 years.

No wonder they hated Trump so much he was bringing the troops home and shuddering in the bases.

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
uh, "spilling & grimmer" would help... (sorry! It's a question of "initial credibility"... and a link to referred content wouldn't hurt either...)

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member
So it seems Kamala Hilarious was it sent to Israel to die but to give them free reign on zapping Syria Lebanon and possibly some Iranian targets which they probably did last night and some sorties today in Syria Damascus was targeted weapons catches were targeted up to 24 containers of arms and rockets and daylight missions were conducted throughout this afternoon.

The joint chiefs are already drawn up battle plans for the attack on the Iranian missile and nuclear programs that Obama paid for with your tax dollars.

The joint chiefs are not unlike the left it's always been a Democrat that starts the wars always The joint chiefs don't like peace cuz it doesn't help the industrialized military complex.

Rings to mine something somebody said one day,
"What if they gave a war and nobody comes?

Lebanon was also hit. I don't give a s*** about those countries but it's like I said last night I don't want to see no more Americans die for b******* war that those people have been fighting for 2000 years.

No wonder they hated Trump so much he was bringing the troops home and shuddering in the bases.
AA1AE639-DF4B-4666-B181-D9BAC804F2AE.jpeg

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Oh yes, The usual suspects who resent me so bad cannot resist himself from infesting my threads you guys really need to get over your jealousy. You're leaving too much money on the table, poorly performance investments is no reason for sarcastic attack, specially to somebody as humble as me who wants everybody to make money. But like they say a leopard cannot change its spots.

And for the record none of that information came from Fox news.

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
?????

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
No great surprise, Our Masters Who Must Not Be Named, own everyone in D.C., as well as most every other country, so the same old stuff keeps happening. We will send the young to die for our masters.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
I have been thinking just that !! :winks2::2 thumbs up:

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Oh yes, The usual suspects who resent me so bad cannot resist himself from infesting my threads you guys really need to get over your jealousy. You're leaving too much money on the table, poorly performance investments is no reason for sarcastic attack, specially to somebody as humble as me who wants everybody to make money. But like they say a leopard cannot change its spots.

And for the record none of that information came from Fox news.
Curtman, just consider the source !!
asshat.png