• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Russian Collusion Confirmed!

solarion

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Liz Wheeler with a succinct outline of all the instances of Russian collusion we know of...
.@Liz_Wheeler: We finally have proof of inappropriate financial dealings with Russia(2m31s)

...oops, I thought it was president Trump that was colluding with Russia?!?

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Yeah, If I remember correctly they are ALL DEMOCRATS.

I HIT IT.

and

I'd Hit It :banana: :blew up:

Last edited:

solarion

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++

Usury

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
I wonder if this is where Trump is going. Bust out Comey that won't make a slam dunk case on Hildabeast and then agree to "Russian" investigations. I'm sure there's plenty of evidence against her campaign...including some of the Wikileaks stuff alleged to have cost her the election.

solarion

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
I wonder if this is where Trump is going. Bust out Comey that won't make a slam dunk case on Hildabeast and then agree to "Russian" investigations. I'm sure there's plenty of evidence against her campaign...including some of the Wikileaks stuff alleged to have cost her the election.
It remains a possibility. He now has Sessions as AG, but is talking up Joe Lieberman to replace Comey. That doesn't sound like the guy to spearhead an attack on the Clinton crime family, but I'd still like to believe there's a plan to bring the Clintons down.

the_shootist

The war is here on our doorstep!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
It remains a possibility. He now has Sessions as AG, but is talking up Joe Lieberman to replace Comey. That doesn't sound like the guy to spearhead an attack on the Clinton crime family, but I'd still like to believe there's a plan to bring the Clintons down.
Gowdy would be the guy but he may have already been asked and declined because he likes breathing