• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Russian Sub Accident .

mayhem

RIP 9/6. Anything new is posted by his widow.
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Is that idiot Glenn Beck?

Calling the dual hulled sub a Catamaran is pure stupidity, and lack of research. Old saying my dad passed on to me; "Engage brain before opening mouth!"

skychief

enthusiastic stacker
Silver Miner
WTF?

"The Bering Sea - that's off the coast of northern Russia - the nearest countries are Finland and Switzerland."

LOL. . . Mr. Beck needs to take some lessons in geography!

keef

Пальто Crude
Platinum Bling
I agree, Beck is a fossil for the masses. You can do much better research yourself on google.

But like Beck, I also believe the Russians are training for a 'first strike', but differ in opinion on most everything else he states. The Russians aren't into 'cyber warfare' nearly as much as we are, they have been and probably will always be into 'brute force' and 'advanced tactical' strategies. We like 'cyber warfare' because it is much cheaper and easier than developing and building an advanced military. The fact that our outdated B-52s are still in service should tell you that much.

The Russians also know we spend only 3.5% of our military budget on nuclear deterrence and have done almost no modernization/maintenance since 2000 while the majority of their military budget goes toward advanced nuclear weapon systems.

Ask yourself, what would you want to do FIRST in a FIRST STRIKE? You would want to neutralize you enemies ability to strike back with nuclear weapons. All of our ICBMs are in silos. That's easy to negate. The air force can also deliver nukes, but with modern satellite tracking and the rapid missile delivery systems the Russians have developed this century, that is also fairly easy to deal with.

What is a much bigger challenge is how to neutralize the 14 ballistic missile subs that we have.

The Russian sub that was on fire was under a sub that can deliver tactical nuclear torpedoes which could easily destroy a ballistic sub. The most difficult objective in a first strike would be removing those subs and Russia is working hard on cracking that nut. Seven captains on ONE SHIP? I don't believe they would have risked their lives for cyber warfare training, I believe they were probably training on how to deploy those new nuclear Poseidon Torpedoes, which would be critical in a first strike scenario.

Long story short, the Pentagon knows we are in deep shit and are now trying to quickly develop low yield tactical nukes we could use should most of our long range ICBM capability be eliminated.

While we are side tracked with Epstein or whatever bullshit is waved on the NET today, we are in deep shit in regards to the end of our petro/dollar reserve currency/debt empire and Russia and China are very openly (and covertly as this accident eludes too) preparing to knock us off the world stage if we do not fade out peaceably.

I say forget Beck and any other talking head, for that matter.

With the Internet it is possible for us to do our own research and determine for ourselves if we are going to make it to 2030 without a major event.

And when I take a good look at this country, nuking all our major cities (radiation treatment) might be the best thing to turn this country around.

Who knows, maybe Putin is doing us a big favor. This sub accident is just another little wake up call. Suicide by cop, for all our major cities?

Last edited:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I don't worry about things I can't control. I grew up in the Cold War era. Nukes hanging over my head doesn't scare me any more than a mile wide meteor impacting the earth does. Nukes have been there pretty much my entire life! If it happens it happens!

Last edited:

Ebie

Midas Member
Midas Member
Still, it is an interesting theory that it was designed for "brushing".

Juristic Person

They drew first blood
Platinum Bling
Accident? What about the incident was an accident?