• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Russian Troops Prevented Clinton From Campaigning In Wisconsin

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Russian Troops Prevented Clinton From Campaigning In Wisconsin

Posted on December 21, 2016 by Rick Wells in 2016

It’s amazing how difficult it is for the media elites of Morning Joe and elsewhere to recognize the reasons why Hillary Clinton failed in her pursuit of the presidency. How can something so obvious be do difficult for smart people to grasp?

Scarborough goes after the New York Times for their position that, instead of being journalists, they are going to continue to be a political vehicle fighting against Donald Trump, what Scarborough calls the resistance. He says if they really want to be a progressive paper, they should explain why Democrats have lost 900 state legislative seats over the last eight years. Why have they lost sixty plus seats in the house?”

He continues, “Why have they lost twelve seats in the Senate? And why have they lost all of the governorships? You can only blame the Russians and gerrymandering and Donald Trump for so many things. This is a systemic problem and they just are staying in the bubble.”

Bloomberg’s Mark Halperin reminds us that that there were Russian troops positioned on the Iowa – Wisconsin border which prevented Hillary Clinton from going in. He further points to the absurdity of the Clinton blame game, and rather than a new economic agenda for revitalizing the economy they target the Electoral College. He observes that people wanted a change of direction and the thing to do is to determine where the fight is going to be.”

Halperin says, “A lot of the fights going to be in Congress, where there’s some issues where Donald Trump will co-opt some Democrats to vote for things.” They settle on the problem being a lack of an economic message that speaks to everybody in the country.

Since they’re having such a hard time figuring this out and it’s painful to watch elites struggle with basic concepts, I’ll spell it out for them here. Americans wanted our country back from the hijackers who have stolen it. No repackaging Obama BS into Clinton BS would be of any value. We also weren’t going to tolerate having a despicable, loathsome, dirty criminal dictating to us for another four years as we have for the last eight.

This election was about liberty, about a return to government by the people and an end to the injustices being perpetrated against us on a daily basis by the globalist who have hijacked our government. Only one outcome was acceptable, the one that we got. It wouldn’t make any difference what message came out of the lying hole of Hillary Clinton, it’s old news. The real bottom line – Lies from crooks aren’t enough. Video link.

http://rickwells.us/russian-troops-prevented-clinton-campaigning-wisconsin/

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
How can something so obvious be do difficult for smart people to grasp?
SMART PEOPLE ?? If they were smart, they would get back to honest journalism.

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Bloomberg’s Mark Halperin reminds us that that there were Russian troops positioned on the Iowa – Wisconsin border which prevented Hillary Clinton from going in.

Damn, those sneaky Russians! Had I known they were there I would have brought them some coffee and donuts.
And Hooters gift certificates!

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
SMART PEOPLE ?? If they were smart, they would get back to honest journalism.
These aren't journalists, they are solely there to publish propaganda, and the jig is up. They will never regain any measure of credibility from those who have shunned them.

Professur

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Anyone want to bet the over/under on how many days past Jan 20th it will be before Clinton, Podessa and the rest of the cultists who rape and murder children will be arrested?

Irons

Deep Sixed
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
GIM Hall Of Fame
Anyone want to bet the over/under on how many days past Jan 20th it will be before Clinton, Podessa and the rest of the cultists who rape and murder children will be arrested?
Timeline and the order in which these traitors meet justice I have no idea. Trump as a leader is dynamic but he is also thorough and he hates making mistakes.
Hussein thinks he is going to hang around DC publicly correcting the President via the state run media whenever hussein thinks he steps on his "legacy". I think that shit is going to be put down most ricky tick. I don't see Trump putting up with a little has-been loser whore nipping at his heels.

The show starts bright and early January 21. .. .. :popcorn:

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I think crimes against the nation are handled by the military........Mad Dog............ firing squad, gallows, noose there are no other options.

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
No repackaging Obama BS into Clinton BS would be of any value. We also weren’t going to tolerate having a despicable, loathsome, dirty criminal dictating to us for another four years as we have for the last eight.
I enjoyed that article, but I feel obligated to make one correction:

Barry is not nearly the despicable, loathsome, dirty criminal as HRC and her hubby.

Barry is just a fading Hollywood hologram of a smooth-teleprompting, dis-barred lawyer who was selected POTUS while HRC ran her foundation scam and continued her murders.

Barry's only lasting legacy will remain "gun salesman of the millenium."

Professur

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
I'm not quite sure how hacking private, non-gov't unsanctioned computers is an attack on a nation.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I enjoyed that article, but I feel obligated to make one correction:
Barry is not nearly the despicable, loathsome, dirty criminal as HRC and her hubby....
REALLY !!, May I remind you of BLM in Nevada & Oregon, EPA destroying Mine Tailings Pond into Animas [sp?]River, stopping people building ponds on their own land over owning water , calling dry creeks waterways,....
VA still abusing our Vets.
Oh YEAH, Barry is the Definition of DESPICABLE.

keef

Пальто Crude
Midas Member
Fuk ya. I had coffee with the Russians this morning.

We were talking about that false flag shooting of the Russian ambassador in Turkey. Happened about the time Wisconsin electors nominated D Trump.

It is cold as fk up here. We and the Ruskies wear the same goofy canadian mountie fur hats. Drive 4wheel drives on backroads only cacasiuns can navigate and hate hillery.

We bond better than Rex Tillerson and Vladamir Putin. Hilly knew better than show her drunkin crack here.

Oh, TRUTH is new Russian propaganda. Very clever. Sound like TRUMP just change th to mp comrades.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
I'm not quite sure how hacking private, non-gov't unsanctioned computers is an attack on a nation.
Prof. it wasn't the computers being the issue - IT WAS THE CONTENTS !
Had it been her dinner appointments, who would give a ratz azzzz ?

Professur

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Wasn't it yoga appointments?