• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Salvation Army-White People Apologize for your racism

BigJim#1-8

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Me too. They are cut off.

specsaregood

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
as well as the beautiful cultures of our Black and Brown brothers and sisters,"
funny, cuz its their disgusting culture that i hate, not the color of their skin.

BigJim#1-8

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Last edited:

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score

Someone_else

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I told my wife about this, and I would tell the underling that I have a message for management... She said it would be better to just drop a note in the bucket instead.

MrLucky

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
See how well your organization works without all those white contributions. I like the bucket idea. Use fake stage money and write a note on it telling them what you think.

Google stage money amazon.

Last edited:

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Last time I went to a salvation army store, they refused me admission because I wouldn't wear a mask. Haven't been back since. I actually prefer to shop at resale stores, cuz I prefer to spend my money at a store that helps other folks, and I'm cheap, but the SA morons won't see another penny from me.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I wonder if we could make some cheap coins (non precious metals, of course) that say "It's okay to be white", and toss those into their little buckets.
Walk up and tell them you have always donated but you got their message loud and clear...... Go woke and go broke.

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Unbelievably stupid. I’ll repeat it. Unbelievably stupid.

Goldhedge

Retired
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Better yet, tell them you're not gonna put that 1oz gold coin in the can ever again!

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Never getting a cent from us anymore. Everything libtards touch turns to shit.
Yeah, I quit donating to them when it came out a fews years back they financially support abortion clinics. Sique Fuques.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I'm sorry that Negros were used as our slaves for 100s of years. there, how's that?
I'm sad that black Africans in Africa sold there fellow brothers and sisters into slavery. Another miss by the Noble Savage and, Liberal White Guilt crowds.

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Yeah, I quit donating to them when it came out a fews years back they financially support abortion clinics. Sique Fuques.
I didn’t know about that and it really is disgusting.

Son of Gloin

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
I'm sad that black Africans in Africa sold there fellow brothers and sisters into slavery. Another miss by the Noble Savage and, Liberal White Guilt crowds.
Yep, captured by nearby tribesmen, sold for pennies to Muslim slave traders, then to Shemitic slave merchants, who shipped them to the America’s and all over the world. Funny, how fellow Africans, Muslims and Shemites share the blame for slavery, but only white people are guilty for it. Now, why is that?

ZZZZZ

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

"Thanks" to slavery, the average black American lives a king's life of luxury compared to his brothers back on the homeland. (Sisters have it even worse.)

the_shootist

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I'm not sad for any of them. Not my business as my ancestors came through Ellis Island in the early 20th century and never owned slaves. I laugh at their complaints of racism because...

1637848607071.png

Last edited:

arminius

Argentate Bluster
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Funny, how fellow Africans, Muslims and Shemites share the blame for slavery, but only white people are guilty for it. Now, why is that?

It's not really white people that are being attacked, it's the power structure that exists.

Uglytruth

Super Moderator
Mother Lode
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Better yet, tell them you're not gonna put that 1oz gold coin in the can ever again!
Better yet show it to them! Or at least a silver round. I would them them they are not trustworthy.

Treasure Searcher

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Walk up and tell them you have always donated but you got their message loud and clear...... Go woke and go broke.
Using Monopoly game "money", write "Go woke and go broke on it". Mail it or place in red kettle.

You can buy old Monopoly game sets at rummage sales, etc. The "money" in those game sets are priceless. When the hat is passed around for a liberal cause, write your message on that Monopoly "money" and send the message when you donate. "Your cause is as fake, as is this cash" or similar message.

rte

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Wow I must be really be out of touch.
I get along with my neighbors and have a pretty diverse group.
I walked by a white red kettle person the other day and they looked at me like a cash cow.
Had I read that SA statement earlier I would have commented.

newmisty

Transcending the 5 Elements
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
"Thanks" to slavery, the average black American lives a king's life of luxury compared to his brothers back on the homeland. (Sisters have it even worse.)
Yeah, many make tens of millions of us dollars a year, get bailed out by their white ball club owners when caught in felonious acts, do disgustingly dirty deeds to thousands of stupid white girls and then still complain that "we are a racist country"

... meanwhile they have "black lives matter," black Entrepreneur magazine, black Entertainment Television and on and on and on th grand hypocrisy goes.

Stop Making Cents

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
Do we need anymore proof that traditional white, Christian peoples and Western Civilization are being genocided in the very lands that they created? Do we need any further proof that the non-whites who have flooded our nations thatnks to LBJ and drunkard Ted Kennedy have an intense hatred for our ancestors and our way of life. They hate us. THey want us dead. They want Western Civilization dead. And we keep our heads stuck in the sand. We are at God's mercy now.

oldgaranddad

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Yep, captured by nearby tribesmen, sold for pennies to Muslim slave traders, then to Shemitic slave merchants, who shipped them to the America’s and all over the world. Funny, how fellow Africans, Muslims and Shemites share the blame for slavery, but only white people are guilty for it. Now, why is that?

Yet basically abolitionists we’re 99% white. Not many other races or cultures stepped up to the plate to end slavery.

KnowWhy

Seeker
Reaction score
Misinformation and misquoting goes both ways guys. Look at the article above and see what is quoted versus what is paraphrased.
Reading comprehension is so important—now more than ever. Due to this plandemic, I’m more sensitive to poor understanding of evidence than I am to any perceived racism.
But, for those who care, don’t knee jerk the way so many authors on both sides want us to.

The Salvation Army is a great alternative to the misleading Value Village when looking to donate or shop. The title made me read the linked publications by the Salvation Army. There are some things I don’t like, but it’s a huge organization. I don’t like their influence from Carl Jung, nor do I like their calling certain parts of our brain “primitive.” That description perpetuates any evolutionary biases when they are trying to stress (made equal in God’s image.)
They ARE still people alive in their organization who experienced bias. I’ve experienced it working as a white guy in a non-white organization. Bias obviously exists but it’s not always bad. Use it carefully though. None of us on this board want someone else to do our thinking for us do we?

newmisty

Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Yet basically abolitionists we’re 99% white. Not many other races or cultures stepped up to the plate to end slavery.
An inconvenient truth

Tbonz

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
I've never owned a slave, and know of NO ONE in my lineage that has owned a slave going back over 300 yrs.

I will not apologize for being white, won't happen. I was born the way I was born, I don't reject myself, my family or my offspring.

What I do reject is people that feel the need try and act like they owe something to people that have enjoyed the same opportunities that I have since I was born. This is the land of the free, land of equal opportunity, make the most of it or sit down and shut the hell up.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
1637877650479.png

Pure propaganda. Slavery is still practiced openly around the world...just not where the leftists choose to bitch about it. Blacks are still openly enslaved to this very day by other blacks in Africa...but you never hear commies whining about that.

Just a bunch of bigots showing their own racism by calling everyone else racists.

newmisty

Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Misinformation and misquoting goes both ways guys. Look at the article above and see what is quoted versus what is paraphrased.
Reading comprehension is so important—now more than ever. Due to this plandemic, I’m more sensitive to poor understanding of evidence than I am to any perceived racism.
But, for those who care, don’t knee jerk the way so many authors on both sides want us to.

The Salvation Army is a great alternative to the misleading Value Village when looking to donate or shop. The title made me read the linked publications by the Salvation Army. There are some things I don’t like, but it’s a huge organization. I don’t like their influence from Carl Jung, nor do I like their calling certain parts of our brain “primitive.” That description perpetuates any evolutionary biases when they are trying to stress (made equal in God’s image.)
They ARE still people alive in their organization who experienced bias. I’ve experienced it working as a white guy in a non-white organization. Bias obviously exists but it’s not always bad. Use it carefully though. None of us on this board want someone else to do our thinking for us do we?
I think it's important to stress to others and understand ourselves the difference between evolution in terms of the type anti-creationists believe versus the smaller time frame evolutionary processes which objectivity exists.

In other words, man did evolve from a very remote and primitive era, but not from aquatic algae stuff, monkeys and the like.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Taxation is slavery. We are all slaves.
Agree 100%, yet it doesn't stop leftists from shaming Western European cultures for the offenses of their ancestors while ignoring the very same offences elsewhere...even when they continue centuries later.