• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Satoshi Nakamoto Has Revealed Himself

Nomis Elpmis

Minimalist
Silver Miner
The 'Tulip Trust' is real. Proven in court today. BSV is the real Bitcoin.
bsv.jpg

Zed

Rolling Silver Dice!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Why is this important? That he revealed himself?
People just wanted to know, hey it wasn't the CIA so there is that... although, couldda been done on contract! :)

Nomis Elpmis

Minimalist
Silver Miner
Came out of hidng because Bitcoin (BTC) got hijacked by developers and took it in the wrong direction. Craig Wright/Satoshi Nakamoto is backing Bitcoin (BSV) which is his original design that scales and will become a global monetary system.

#48Fan

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Came out of hidng because Bitcoin (BTC) got hijacked by developers and took it in the wrong direction. Craig Wright/Satoshi Nakamoto is backing Bitcoin (BSV) which is his original design that scales and will become a global monetary system.
Is this The Onion? CW is not Satoshi, lmao

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Another guy claiming to be Satoshi.
Is he incredibly rich? Like up in the top 50 or so richest persons in the world?
With the amount of bitcoins Satoshi kept he should be.

another faker
BF

Casey Jones

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Why is this important? That he revealed himself?
Since we don't know who he is...how do we know that this is the guy who he is?

Remember the Howard Hughes "autobiography"? Clifford Irving, believing Hughes would never some out in public (he had not for over 20 years) did an elaborate hoax autobiography claimed to have been with interviews and written consent.

Me, I think Bitcoin did probably come out of the CIA, or other Fed-friendly government agency - to serve as a diversion that would otherwise have people rushing to PMs when the fiat bubble popped.

Seems to be working, from that end. Of course, once the Elites decide to pull the switch on Bitcoin's web access...there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth...

Nomis Elpmis

Minimalist
Silver Miner

Bottom Feeder

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Uuuuugh.
84 pages and I'm only on page 42...

OH, BTW, Tnx for the PDF, No/Elp
BF

Last edited:

Bottom Feeder

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Well, it is a sworn deposition. Supposedly — Who/what is 'court listener'? How did you find this deposition? I searched there, found nothing.

I, unh, sorta like to check things out.
so far no banana. But Don Lynam said in the deposition:
well, he felt it was - since it was a monetary system, it was important - and he didn't know exactly where it would go, it was important to protect the privacy of himself and his family, but then he said "Satoshi Nakamoto".
Starting at 9:50:57

But the lawyer who grilled him in the end had a lot of questions about his relationship with Wright. He is his uncle, coincidentally.

Interesting read.
BF