• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Saw a good sign this morning....

Lt Dan

Gold Pirate
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Thousands maybe millions of geese stayed here in So Ohio all winter. Saw a whole flock of robins here this week, doubt they went to far south this year either.

Silver

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
There was a buzzard sighting yesterday - sign of a early spring in these parts.

Lt Dan

Gold Pirate
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Saw one of these nasty birds up here too and took a short video, it seemed nervous:
And you had to just crap a ugly picture of it in this otherwise clean thread. Disgusting. :don't know:

Lt Dan

Gold Pirate
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Where's your sense of humor? :belly laugh:
No problem, that was my sense of humor. I'm autistic, I see things as they are and that piece of crap is butt ugly. We're talking about birds that make spring worth looking forward to.

OTT, sun is trying to come out. Think I'll back away from this for a while, go out and see what other early spring signs are out there, maybe it'll warm up up enough my honey bees will be out.

Have a good day guys/gals, I'll check back in later.

newmisty

Duppy Conqueror
Midas Member
Site Supporter
A gaggle of geese flying north! The dogs were barking at them.

Also will be in the 50's today.

Good news!
They've been coming through my area too. Hope their Spidey sense is on the $!

newmisty

Duppy Conqueror
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Sunrise on Beaver Lake, Prairie Creek, Arkansas.
Beaver Lake Morning (21).jpg

Beaver Lake Morning (93).jpg

Last edited:

gringott

Killed then Resurrected
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Just saw another gaggle they were making a lot of noise!

Buzzards seem to hang around here all year. About a month ago saw about 15 having lunch on a road kill deer. Maybe bambi.

gringott

Killed then Resurrected
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Beautiful lake Newmisty. Lot of women around beaver lake, or is it about the buck toothed variety?

Here in SE Michigan it is 22° and snowing, at least 6” so far today. It seems like we have had temperatures that have rarely been above 30° for the last two months. I know my heating bills have never been higher.

The single best indication that winter has broken, that I know of, are when Woodcock are migrating back north from their wintering grounds in states along the gulf. You can go outside at dusk and see them little birds sailing overhead, hear dozens spread out in fields peenting and doing their aerobatic courtship dance.

Sounds of peenting and wing whistle

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Snowing like a banshee and cold as feck. When it warms up into the low 30's next month I've got new shocks sitting here waiting to get put on my truck.
Algore is an asshole.

gringott

Killed then Resurrected
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Snowing like a banshee and cold as feck. When it warms up into the low 30's next month I've got new shocks sitting here waiting to get put on my truck.
Algore is an asshole.

Sorry brother. Like spring out here right now. However, rain in the next couple of days.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Saw a whole flock of robins here this week, doubt they went to far south this year either.
I haven't saw flocks but I've seen robins. The robins did not leave here in Central Kentucky this Winter and Lt.D is further North than me.
WEIRD - IMO

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Got scrubjays in back yard as well as redwing blackbirds. Kind of early IYAM

newmisty

Duppy Conqueror
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Algore is an asshole..

newmisty

Duppy Conqueror
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Beautiful lake Newmisty. Lot of women around beaver lake, or is it about the buck toothed variety?
Bound to be the bucktoothed because I ain't seen beauties, broads or bimbos about.

newmisty

Duppy Conqueror
Midas Member
Site Supporter
LMAO

(Remembers IRONS emotional support UZI!) Shoot OMG I'm SO SORRY SIR !! I, I thought you were someone else and stuff. Err I clicked on the wrong image...It was supposed to be a thumbs up image.Yeah that's right. (Gawd hope he buys that cruddy excuse)