• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

scientific american - global warming = iran protests

EO 11110

He Hate Me
Mother Lode
the science is settled - science is now a punch line

https://www.scientificamerican.com/...-may-have-helped-spark-iran-rsquo-s-protests/

The impacts of climate change are among the environmental challenges facing Iran that helped spark protests in dozens of cities across the Islamic republic.

At least 20 people have died in the uprising, driven by the sudden collapse of financial institutions, low wages and mistrust of national leaders. Rising temperatures are seen by some experts as an underlying condition for the economic hardships that led to the unrest

EO 11110

He Hate Me
Mother Lode
my source is the licensed promoter/distributor. the content is crap. the more salient point is who is blasting it out of the nyc megaphone - and that is scientific american

Oldmansmith

Midas Member
Midas Member
I used to buy Scientific American every time I flew, but the last few times the magazine has been full of PC bullshit articles. They aren’t getting another dime from me.

gringott

Killed then Resurrected
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
This fakenews propaganda has destroyed many a former American institution.
National Geographic being one, Scientific American another.

When I hear "global warming" now it is like a punchline to a bad joke.
Right or wrong, it invalidates anything else written.

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
I did not win this week's Lotto and that is primarily attributed to climate change. The difference in projected humidity directly affected the falling of the balls. How are yours hanging?