• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Scientists attempting to open portal to a parallel universe

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Good, let's blow it all to kingdom come

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
so, since there's enough riff-raff going on here, in this universe, if they can open that portal, how about; as the parallel universe connects to ours, can't we just shove off the debris, close the portal, and be on our way???

dacrunch

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
When I remember the world I grew up in, I think that we're now already in a "parallel universe"...

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
...i was looking for the Exit Door and wound up here?

chris_is_here

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Nooooo, let them do it. If we're lucky, they'll get sucked through a portal and we'll be rid of them once and for all. Let's just hope the portals they open are one way, otherwise, we'll have all the fools from other dimensions popping in here with their brilliant ideas. And, you know they'll all end up as dedicated DNC activists - no else could be this blindly stupid.

OK, so I actually read the article and, yes, these scientists are stupid. The only sensible part was this quote..."“I fully expect to measure zero,”
Zero is exactly what these experiments will yield.

Last edited:

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
well, they've already found the god particle, we shouldn't have anything to worry about

Bigfoot

Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Interesting article, Barnacle Bob. If a parallel universe or universes exist, it wouldn't surprise me if portals already exist, too. I have always had problems with The Big Bang Theory.

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Whatever the fuck that is
Higgs Boson Particle...

Once 'created', it lasts long enough for it to disappear, and humanity has spent billions to be able to measure it...they can't see it, but their sensors knows it was there...

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Higgs Boson Particle...

Once 'created', it lasts long enough for it to disappear, and humanity has spent billions to be able to measure it...they can't see it, but their sensors knows it was there...
Oh I've heard of it, I'm just not sure what it has to do with the price of sliced bread

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Oh I've heard of it, I'm just not sure what it has to do with the price of sliced bread
It's a cool machine they've built, It heats their frozen Hot Pockets in seconds and the nerds who operate it get to walk around and use words like: Particle and Boson Hoggs

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
It's a cool machine they've built, It heats their frozen Hot Pockets in seconds and the nerds who operate it get to walk around and use words like: Particle and Boson Hoggs
OH well, that makes more sense to me then!

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
I think its a means of escaping earth dimension without death... Seems thats what the super collider may have been designed to discover.... the inspiration for the radio was to talk to the dead, the teevee was to look into the hidden dimensions and the after life, its only logical that the super colliders are built & constructed for esoteric & occult research. JMO

BackwardsEngineeer

Total curmudgeon
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
I think its a means of escaping earth dimension without death... Seems thats what the super collider may have been designed to discover.... the inspiration for the radio was to talk to the dead, the teevee was to look into the hidden dimensions and the after life, its only logical that the super colliders are built & constructed for esoteric & occult research. JMO
Agree, but the problem with doors is that while they offer a path to escape, they offer an equal too or greater opportunity for new visitors to come on down.... maybe that is the real purpose...

ZZZZZ

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Maybe in this parallel universe,, fiat money doesn't exist.

Beam me up, Scotty!

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
the inspiration for the radio was to talk to the dead, the teevee was to look into the hidden dimensions and the after life
Say what? I've never heard of that. Hummm
Anyhow, the search for another dimension test was scheduled for last summer.
Musta had a "Mad Mike" outcome.
BF

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
The theory is that there are an infinite number of universes with an infinite number of outcomes for each timeline.

In one or more universes out there I'm president.......

In at least 6 of them I have written more books than unca walt

In 12 of these universes I'm the greatest fighter pilot that ever lived

In none of these universes is the earth flat

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
These 'scientists' who think nothing of putting all of humanity at risk should all be taken out and shot

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
I think they must have already opened that portal when they hit the start button on the Large Hadron Collider back in '08. Nothing that's happened since seems to make any sense.
I have spoken with several people who have stated & think the very same ^. They too believe the LHC has changed & altered our reality & time lines... One guy said he believed our reality is "out of phase" and thats why all of the seeming inconsistencies are occurring.

Hmmmm.....