• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Scott Adams talks about our very stable genius president - POTUSVSG

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
I'd love to sit down and have coffee with Scott Adams.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
I'd love to sit down and have coffee with Scott Adams.
I guess I missed the value of his very slow way of trying to make a point. I gave up at 5 min's.
I'm really tired of these people that take 45 min's to say what can be said in 5 min's !

oldgaranddad

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
I guess I missed the value of his very slow way of trying to make a point. I gave up at 5 min's.
I'm really tired of these people that take 45 min's to say what can be said in 5 min's !
I agree! I have more patience than your average elevator pitch attention deficit dolt and I know you can't elaborate complex issues into mini sound bites but throw out a few tidbits on the water to keep me hooked if you are going to take that long.

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Taezzar and oldgaranddad, you all must not be familiar with Scott Adams. He does a show/talk/whatever you want to call it on Periscope daily over a cup of coffee for 20 to 40 minutes or so. It's not a news program and it isn't meant to give you a bullet point and then be done. Don't you ever sit around your kitchen table with a cup of coffee chatting with neighbors or friends? That's more what the Periscope presentation is.

I've been a fan of Dilbert for years so I love Scott Adams. He's funny.

This program was great. POTUSVSG! I love it. The media just can't deal with President Trump. It's fun to watch. And Scott Adams explains things from the persuasion point of view. Why things people would think are stupid are really great, etc.

Thanks, Goldhedge, for posting this. I haven't checked out Scott Adams on Persicope for some time and this was a good one. I will have to remember to check in on his site more often.

Very Stable Genius, our President. I love it.
:-)

Grab a cup of coffee and sit down to enjoy a chat with Scott Adams: https://www.pscp.tv/ScottAdamsSays

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
I had to go to Twitter and get a copy of the tweets Scott Adams talked about in the above video. LOL!

(the newest tweets are on top so read from the bottom to the top to read in proper order)

POTUSVSG.jpg

POTUSVSG!

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Don't you ever sit around your kitchen table with a cup of coffee chatting with neighbors or friends?
No, I do not, my time is more valuable than that.
My friends live far away & my neighbors are like me, we kinda keep to ourselves unless someone needs help.
My neighbors are few & far between. LOLOL
My son got a drone & took a photo from above.
HOME FROM JEL DRONE.. 12 JUNE 2017.jpg

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Nice place Taezzar. What kinda fish you catch in that pond?

SC
Thanks SC.
I planted 300 trout that grew to 24 inches/ 7 lbs. A neighbor, up stream had a wild beaver that build a dam & it broke, flooding my pond & my trout took off like the gypsies they are. I still have nice large mouth bass. The pond is fed by several underground springs, it is alive, not a bucket of water.

Attachments

Agavegirl1

Silver Miner
Platinum Bling
Sr Site Supporter
@TAEZZAR That looks like paradise to me. I am still trying to create something out of my lakeshore property with a measly 1.5 acres. I am inspired.

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
@TAEZZAR That looks like paradise to me. I am still trying to create something out of my lakeshore property with a measly 1.5 acres. I am inspired.
Thanks Agavegirl. I tell people that I have found the place that I am happy to die in.
I have 5.1 acres. We bought it in 2000, the property was great, but, the house was a disaster.
It took me 10 years to rebuild the house. First year in it, the roof started to collapse.
We raised the walls 24 inches. We also remodeled the interior.
4 AUG 05  3 (Small).jpg 10 AUG 05 005 (Small).jpg CONSTRUCTION JULY 05 027.jpg

D-FENZ

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Very nice and secluded place T.

Continuing the segue...

I remember well buying places and remodeling them while trying to live there. Anyone who attempts this has my complete admiration. There is little more exhausting than coming home from a 12 hour day only to work another 4 on the home- for weeks and months on end. I built my last home having been so thoroughly fed up with that process that I stubbornly refused to move in until it was totally completed. Not a single outlet cover missing. Just my way of saying F*** THAT.

And you're a brave man. I'm not sure what is being supported in this photo...

...but it scares me and I'm not afraid of anything. :bomb:

TAEZZAR

Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
And you're a brave man. I'm not sure what is being supported in this photo...
That is the main beam of the roof. There is actually 2 supports, just one in the photo.

...but it scares me and I'm not afraid of anything.
Hahaha, one of my favorite sayings.