• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

SD Bullion - heard of them?

FlaGman

Seeker
Seeker
I've ordered from them a couple times when they were having a promotion. No problems.

97guns

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
ive used them several times now. good pricing and they match prices

cheap shipping good communication throughout the transaction

wish they had a bigger selection

pitw

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
I just received an eamail back from them after I had asked about shipping to Canada. Was totally blown away with the great answer I got as compared to Apmex, JM, NWT and a few others. They actually bring the PM's to Canada to distribute, thus letting the customers bypass the customs wait up here. I'll let you know how it goes after I place an order cause I will order from them now because of the correspondence.:thumbs_up:

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
http://www.goldismoney2.com/showthr...-purchase-Disappointed-that-coin-is-blemished

jcurry6664 posted this in post #37 of the thread:

Well the story has a happy ending.

I contacted the retailer and asked for an exchange. They agreed with no questions asked. I sent the coin back and yesterday I received a replacement that appears to be pristine. Their service was great along the way... very responsive, professional, and helpful.

While I would have preferred to have not had to make the exchange in the first place, I can't complain about the outcome. Overall I'm very satisfied and plan to use the same retailer for my next purchase.

BTW... the retailer was SD Bullion.

stAGgering

Silver Miner
Seeker
April order placed and received in one week.
Information request written upon online order, received requested info email next morning.
Small diverse order beat competition even with shipping.
Packaging; contents immobile and silent.

That closes gift shopping for the year.
HHhmmm...

Desert Fox

Seeker
Seeker
Good people/Good operation
Have used them often and have always been satisfied.
My Go-2 nowadays.

Double J

I've used SD Bullion half a dozen times know. Never any problems, shipments are fast as I live in Michigan where they are located. A++

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Thumbs up, I bought the 2015 Year of the Sheep rounds from them. It was a pre-order transaction,I called in the order (so I could see how their sales department reps conducted themselves) and I received them a few days ahead of their stated delivery date.

Ahillock

A nobody
Mother Lode
SD Bullion announced they just sold their typical 2 weeks worth of metals in under 24 hours with the recent price smackdown.

MASSIVE Physical Demand Returns to the Silver Market- SD Bullion Burns Through Normal 2 Weeks Sales Volume of 40,000 oz of Silver & 600 oz of Gold in Under 24 Hours!
http://www.silverdoctors.com/metals-markets-will-the-lows-hold/