• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

SD Bullion

Please rate this Precious Metals Dealer

• * 1 Star

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ** 2 Star

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • *** 3 Star

• **** 4 Star

• ***** 5 Star

Votes: 2 66.7%

• Total voters

Scorpio

Скорпион
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
SD Bullion Dealer Rating

Please post your comments regarding SD Bullion here in this thread.

You may rate the dealer to your satisfaction level in the course of your business.

Please understand that this is a informational content thread for the sole purpose of passing information and experiences regarding a specific PM dealer to other members.

GIM does not endorse or disapprove of any member in this list of threads. GIM2 is not responsible for any disputes, resolutions, or comments made by the members.

A member may reply to the thread and post comments accordingly.

No new threads will be added except by the moderators.

You may also rate the dealer using the vote button, and the votes will be public, 1-5 stars, one being the lowest, and 5 being the highest rating.

SD Bullion
1-800-294-8732

ppius13

Seeker
Seeker
In the post-Tulving era, SD is where you find the best prices. I have had several transactions without a hitch. The high prices at Apmex have driven investors to less expensive alternatives. SD is my new "go-to" bullion dealer.

stAGgering

Silver Miner
Seeker
SD's performance ended our relationship.
2018 Rwanda Lunar coins are milking, due to PVC in mint seals.
Contact with a rep went well, photos sent, return for exchange or refund denied.
Coins were still in mint seal.
SD claims all there 2018's in stock have milking, thus all same, no solution.

I discovered this through another holder of these coins.
They contacted Crapmex(purchased from) and received refund.
Notice of all stock effected, removed from sales and returned to mint for replacement was performed.

If you have any of these coins, they need to be removed from mint seals.
I will keep the seals, separately, but into capsules coins they all go.

Additionally, SD stated I would be responsible for shipping to and from for return/exchange if done.
The other dealer covered all costs.
B-Bye SD, so many other dealers available today.

the_shootist

Targeted!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
I've had a couple of transactions with SD Bullion and they both went without a hitch. Until they give me a reason to think otherwise they get 5 stars form me.

Pyramid

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Received my first order from them today and 100% satisfied. Fast FedEx shipping (YMMV), discrete and good packaging etc.. Website is pretty user-friendly to navigate and order from, good communication on order status. I will be ordering from them again. I didn't vote, but 2 thumbs up from me based on only 1 order.