• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Seasonal gold correction on the way

oldgaranddad

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Any correction is contingent on Deutsche Bank and Credit Suisse not falling over. Even then, more trouble is brewing on the other side of the Pacific with even more non-performing loans bubbling up to the forefront only to wreck havoc on the Chinese financial markets in the coming weeks.

ttazzman

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
...SIGH... gotta love these articles and charts.....yep...its going up...yep ...its going to come down.....if they actually knew when for sure they wouldnt be writing articles they would be sipping tequila on their private island.......in the mean time i should hold $s? ...or sell gold n hold $s ????......

speaking of Yellen....i was watching her speak this week and while she talked the market steadily went down...soon as she shut up the market leveled off and stabilized....

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
On Wed., at under 1200 they write that gold is ready to correct. At the same time I post here on GIM2 that gold goes to 1215 on fumes alone. Next day gold is up $50. So they claim victory and re-iterate their "ready to correct" stance. LOL.

ttazzman

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
intresting thing is if you scan their very very limited site you find a long term price target of $5000.......i would contend they are basicly in conflict with themselves as $5000 is unachiveable in my lifetime if you predict a retracement at every resistance point

just another idiot with a chart program,ruler and crystal ball making rash predictions that has a 50% or less sucess rate...

Last edited: