• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Sen. Graham suggests Trump Jr. should ignore Senate Intel Committee subpoena

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Sen. Graham suggests Trump Jr. should ignore Senate Intel Committee subpoena

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-SC) said in an appearance on Fox News on Sunday that Donald Trump Jr. should snub a subpoena from the Senate Intelligence Committee requesting testimony from President Trump's eldest son about alleged plans to construct a Trump Tower in Russia, Newsweek reported.

Graham's comment: “If I were Donald Trump Jr.’s lawyer, I would tell him you don’t need to go back into this environment anymore,” said the South Carolina Republican. “You’ve been there for hours and hours, and nothing being alleged here changes the outcome of the Mueller investigation. I would call it a day.”

Trump Jr. told the committee in 2017 that he was only "peripherally aware" about plans to build a Trump Tower in Moscow -- a statement which former attorney to President Trump Michael Cohen has contradicted.

Special counsel Robert Mueller wrote the following in his report on the Trump-Russia investigation:

"Cohen also recalled briefing Donald Trump Jr. in the spring, a conversation that Cohen said was not 'idle chit chat' because Trump Tower Moscow was potentially a $1 billion deal.”

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
What is the issue with a private citizen constructing a building (tower) in any foreign country ?
I would MUCH rather have that, than our Sec. of State selling uranium to Russia !