• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

September 24th---False Flag???

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I don't know if anything is going to happen, but you may want to be alert

-------------------

“Everyone will not forget September 24, 2022 and everyone will know exactly where he or she was”
Why?

Why does he believe that September 24th will be so historic?

When the 24th of September was mentioned, you can hear other members of the German legislature react.

Did he reveal something that he wasn’t supposed to reveal?

At this point we don’t know.

Perhaps nothing is planned for September 24th.

Perhaps if we could listen to the remainder of his speech it would be obvious that he is referring to something completely trivial.

The reason why this caught my attention is because I do believe that September 25th and September 26th will be very significant.

This year, Elul 29 begins at sundown on September 24th and it runs until sundown September 25th.

As I detailed in a previous article, we witnessed the worst stock market crash in U.S. history up to that time on Elul 29 in 2001.

That record stood until it was broken precisely 7 years later on Elul 29 in 2008.

Elul 29 fell on a Sunday in 2015, and the stock market is closed on Sundays. So no record was going to be broken then.

However, we did see a tremendous amount of financial shaking in August and September of that year.

In 2022, Elul 29 once again falls on a Sunday. So there will be no stock market crash on that day either.

Read the rest…

As translated by Apple translator: “Dear colleagues of this 24th of September 2022 will all remain in our memory as a day that we will say later, I still know exactly where I was.” (thanks CooperC)

Now, Michael is quite Dispensational, which I have a tremendous problem with when I go to Scripture in context. However, that does not mean that he is necessarily wrong in his assessment of these people using specific dates to carry out certain attacks or agendas. We’ve seen countless pieces of evidence throughout history.

One thing that does come to mind is the recent declaration by the antichrist himself, Pope Francis, instructing financial and liquid assets held in banks other than the IOR must be moved to the Vatican bank within 30 days of Sept. 1, 2022.

Could this be their attempt to kick off the Great Reset?

What do you think will be taking place on September 24 of this year? I suppose, Lord willing, we’ll see soon enough.

UPDATE: The full speech was given in February 2022. You can view it below.

===================

And at the bottom is this
Are they trying to put the toothpaste back into the tube???

from Forbes:

Following Scholz’s Sunday speech (and we’ll get to the substance in a minute), Friedrich Merz, the German opposition leader, head of the CDU/CSU alliance, also spoke, in support of the government almost unconditionally. Merz began with the same grave sense of marking the moment:

• “This 24th September, 2022, is going to be a day which we will remember and we’re going to say about this day in the future that I remember where I was when I got the news of the war in Ukraine.”
Yes, you read that right. In his intensity, Merz misspoke – he actually said “September” instead of “February.” Did the obvious rhyme with Roosevelt’s “December” prompt this slip? A few sentences later he used the word“infamie” – infamy – to describe Russian actions against the Ukraine.

============

This is making the rounds. I have no idea if all these are true. Predictive programming regarding the mention of something huge in September?

All this talk about September 24th. Hmm This information is very interesting

1) TV 3rd Rock from the sun - A meteor is scheduled to hit the planet in September of 2015

2) TV - Big Bang Theory - Asteroid strike September 23rd

3) Movie - Volcano - 9/23 next to the cross in the movie an asteroid hits the earth on 9/23

4) Movie - Seeking a friend for the end of the world - An Asteroids strikes on September 22nd-23rd and ends the world

5) Movie - Julia & Julia Sept 23 a meteor striking the earth

6) Movie - Deep Impact - Starring Morgan Freeman - He says the asteroid would strike 9-22 Lotto numbers are 923

7) Movie - Evan Almighty - Starring Steve Carrol - The date of the flood is September 22nd

8 ) Movie - Knowing - the date of September 22nd and 23rd the earth is destroyed by a solar flare

9) Movie - Little shop of horrors - September 23rd an event that will encounter a deadly threat to Human’s existence

10) Movie - Tomorrow land - Disaster strikes on September 23rd

11) TV NCIS - Last man standing was the episode "Do they know 9/23?" "No"

12) Movie "23" - Jim Carrey mentions the date September 23rd as the day that hell arrives

13) TV - Sleepy hallow - September 23rd a new dimension is opened

14) Movie - Ghost Busters - The evil is released September 23rd

15) This is the end - Seth Rogen - Paparazzi video recorder says date 9-23 the rapture happens and

16) Movie Pandemic - Hits the east coast 9/23

17) Movie labyrinth evil consumes the world at 9:23

18) Movie Lost - Plane crashes on a remote island on September 22nd.

19) Movie Castaways - Starring Tom Hanks - Driver’s license of dead pilot says 9-23

20) Taco Bell Commercial - Escaping a concentration camp on 923

21) Guinness Beer commercial - If you keep an open mind you'll discover dark secrets Stop watch stops at 9:23

22) Gone girl - September 23rd is used twice depicting the date of the disappearance

23) Video Florence and the machine "we will drag bodies to the ground - Watch stops at 9:23

24) Video Called 23 9-23 is in the video 9 times

25) Video Rhianna called 7/11 Jewish calendar is 9-24 - Her latest video has 923 on the license plates

26) Video Black Eyed Peas - Calendar of the month of Someday with the 23rd of September

27) Video Tainted Love – An asteroid hits earth and then they show the horoscope with the date 9/23

28) Drakes album "Nothing was the same" Released on 9/23 with pics of shirts with this on it

29) Song by Israel Vibrations -September 24th is mentioned as the great tribulation Fulfillment of the Holy Prophecy

30) TV Heroes reborn - Persecution of the church begins 9/23

31) In the video game residence evil - the invasion begins 9/23

32) Illuminati card game has three cards including the asteroid card with 9-23 on it 9 times

33) TV show – One foot in the grave – 1990 – “9/23 the day of the Lord shall be upon you”

=================

ZrvYF81.png

chieftain

Trump got them plump
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Which time zone?

Bigfoot

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Hmm. It seems this the third thread started suggesting that some big even is about to happen. I remember a number of months ago seeing some short video with cuts from the Simpsons cartoon suggesting a nuclear weapon was going to go off in Ukraine. Now, I didn't think much of it until the other day when an MSM article reported that Biden was asking Putin not to use tactical nukes in Ukraine.

So I just ran a search to see if I could find the Simpsons clip, and the first thing that came up was a "fact checker" website claiming that the Simpsons cartoon doesn't predict an atomic bomb going off in Ukraine. However, because I know that
fact checkers are paid disinformation agents, I'm actually more intrigued than before.

If TPTB detonated a nuclear weapon in Ukraine, and tried to blame it on Russia, could that be used as an excuse to suspend elections? Of course a full-on global nuclear exchange could stop elections, but a single bomb in Ukraine? I'm not sure.

Last edited:

Uglytruth

Mother Lode Found
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Just to confuse things even more..........................

https://leadstories.com/hoax-alert/...say-february-and-the-record-is-corrected.html

Fact Check: German Politician Did NOT Issue A Warning About September 24, 2022 -- He Misspoke And Gaffe Was Misused​

Fact Check​

• Sep 15, 2022
  • by: Sarah Thompson
Share Tweet

He Misspoke
Did German politician Friedrich Merz issue a warning that something would occur on September 24, 2022, which would be remembered into the future and not be forgotten by any person? No, that's not true: On February 27, 2022, just days after the start of the Russian invasion of Ukraine, Merz spoke of the first pictures seen, and first thoughts in the minutes after receiving news of the war. He misspoke when he referred to the date, saying "September 24, 2022," when he intended to say "February 24, 2022." The official minutes of the German Bundestag meeting have a corrected transcript that says February 24, 2022, but social media posts in September 2022 wrongly claimed his misstatement was an ominous warning.

The video clip comes from an address by Merz given in the Bundestag on February 27, 2022. The full video is posted on Merz' YouTube account, with the clip in question starting 0:30 seconds in. A short 15-second clip of the address was posted on TikTok by @creazy_pfleger (archived here) with these hashtags:

Ähm 24.09.2022 habe ich was #verpasst gerade gesehen #Live #friedrichmerz #bundesregierung #deutschland #bundestag #welt #nachrichten

Translated:

Um 09/24/2022 did I miss #something just watched #live #friedrichmerz #federalgovernment #germany #federalparliament #world #news

This is how the post appeared at the time of writing:

(Image source: TikTok screenshot taken on Thu Sep 15 15:20:18 2022 UTC)

The caption added on the video reads, "Zeitsprung 24.09.2022" which indicates a jump in time. The video captures the moment Merz misspoke and said:

Dieser 24. September 2022 wird uns allen als ein Tag im Gedächtnis bleiben, von dem wir später einmal sagen werden: Ich weiß noch genau, wo ich war...

Translated:

This September 24, 2022 will be a day that remains in our memory, of which we will later say: I remember exactly where I was...

Various posts in September 2022 claimed Merz's remarks with the September error were a "warning" of some event on September 24, 2022. Some examples with their headlines from various social media:

--Before It's News, September 11, 2022: "What Ominous Event Do They Have Planned For September 24th?"

--Bitchute, September 14, 2022: WARNING!!! SEPTEMBER 24TH WILL BE A DAY TO REMEMBER....GERMAN POLITICIAN WARNS THE WORLD

--YouTube, September 13, 2022: "WARNING! - SEPTEMBER 24th WILL BE A DAY THAT EVERYONE REMEMBERS WHERE HE OR SHE WAS"

The minutes from the Bundestag meeting of February 27, 2022 have corrected the error in Merz' spoken address (on page 9) to say February rather than September. The context of the address is unquestionably about the invasion of Ukraine. Translated to English it reads:

Friedrich Merz (CDU/CSU):
Madam President! Ladies and gentlemen! Dear Colleagues! This February 24, 2022 will be a day that remains in our memory, of which we will later say: I remember exactly where I was when I first heard the news about the war in Ukraine and saw the first pictures of it. - Our first thoughts in those minutes were and remain unchanged to this day for all of the people of Ukraine.
We mourn with the families of the victims who died in such large numbers in those hours and minutes up to this day - including among the civilian population. And we admire the courage and the will of these people to fight for their freedom.

The original German:

Frau Präsidentin! Meine sehr geehrten Damen und Herren! Liebe Kolleginnen und Kollegen! Dieser 24. Februar 2022 wird uns allen als ein Tag im Gedächtnis bleiben, von dem wir später einmal sagen werden: Ich weiß noch genau, wo ich war, als ich die erste Nachricht vom Krieg in der Ukraine gehört und die ersten Bilder davon gesehen habe. - Unsere ersten Gedanken in diesen Minuten galten und sie gelten unverändert bis heute dem ganzen Volk der Ukrainer.
Wir trauern mit den Familien um die Opfer, die es bis heute und auch in diesen Stunden und Minuten in so großer Zahl - auch unter der Zivilbevölkerung - gibt. Und wir bewundern den Mut und den Willen dieses Volkes, um seine Freiheit zu kämpfen.

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Just to confuse things even more..........................

https://leadstories.com/hoax-alert/...say-february-and-the-record-is-corrected.html

Fact Check: German Politician Did NOT Issue A Warning About September 24, 2022 -- He Misspoke And Gaffe Was Misused​

Fact Check​

• Sep 15, 2022
  • by: Sarah Thompson
Share Tweet

He Misspoke
Did German politician Friedrich Merz issue a warning that something would occur on September 24, 2022, which would be remembered into the future and not be forgotten by any person? No, that's not true: On February 27, 2022, just days after the start of the Russian invasion of Ukraine, Merz spoke of the first pictures seen, and first thoughts in the minutes after receiving news of the war. He misspoke when he referred to the date, saying "September 24, 2022," when he intended to say "February 24, 2022." The official minutes of the German Bundestag meeting have a corrected transcript that says February 24, 2022, but social media posts in September 2022 wrongly claimed his misstatement was an ominous warning.

The video clip comes from an address by Merz given in the Bundestag on February 27, 2022. The full video is posted on Merz' YouTube account, with the clip in question starting 0:30 seconds in. A short 15-second clip of the address was posted on TikTok by @creazy_pfleger (archived here) with these hashtags:

Ähm 24.09.2022 habe ich was #verpasst gerade gesehen #Live #friedrichmerz #bundesregierung #deutschland #bundestag #welt #nachrichten

Translated:

Um 09/24/2022 did I miss #something just watched #live #friedrichmerz #federalgovernment #germany #federalparliament #world #news

This is how the post appeared at the time of writing:
(Image source: TikTok screenshot taken on Thu Sep 15 15:20:18 2022 UTC)

The caption added on the video reads, "Zeitsprung 24.09.2022" which indicates a jump in time. The video captures the moment Merz misspoke and said:
Dieser 24. September 2022 wird uns allen als ein Tag im Gedächtnis bleiben, von dem wir später einmal sagen werden: Ich weiß noch genau, wo ich war...
Translated:

This September 24, 2022 will be a day that remains in our memory, of which we will later say: I remember exactly where I was...

Various posts in September 2022 claimed Merz's remarks with the September error were a "warning" of some event on September 24, 2022. Some examples with their headlines from various social media:

--Before It's News, September 11, 2022: "What Ominous Event Do They Have Planned For September 24th?"

--Bitchute, September 14, 2022: WARNING!!! SEPTEMBER 24TH WILL BE A DAY TO REMEMBER....GERMAN POLITICIAN WARNS THE WORLD

--YouTube, September 13, 2022: "WARNING! - SEPTEMBER 24th WILL BE A DAY THAT EVERYONE REMEMBERS WHERE HE OR SHE WAS"

The minutes from the Bundestag meeting of February 27, 2022 have corrected the error in Merz' spoken address (on page 9) to say February rather than September. The context of the address is unquestionably about the invasion of Ukraine. Translated to English it reads:

Madam President! Ladies and gentlemen! Dear Colleagues! This February 24, 2022 will be a day that remains in our memory, of which we will later say: I remember exactly where I was when I first heard the news about the war in Ukraine and saw the first pictures of it. - Our first thoughts in those minutes were and remain unchanged to this day for all of the people of Ukraine.
We mourn with the families of the victims who died in such large numbers in those hours and minutes up to this day - including among the civilian population. And we admire the courage and the will of these people to fight for their freedom.

The original German:

Frau Präsidentin! Meine sehr geehrten Damen und Herren! Liebe Kolleginnen und Kollegen! Dieser 24. Februar 2022 wird uns allen als ein Tag im Gedächtnis bleiben, von dem wir später einmal sagen werden: Ich weiß noch genau, wo ich war, als ich die erste Nachricht vom Krieg in der Ukraine gehört und die ersten Bilder davon gesehen habe. - Unsere ersten Gedanken in diesen Minuten galten und sie gelten unverändert bis heute dem ganzen Volk der Ukrainer.
Wir trauern mit den Familien um die Opfer, die es bis heute und auch in diesen Stunden und Minuten in so großer Zahl - auch unter der Zivilbevölkerung - gibt. Und wir bewundern den Mut und den Willen dieses Volkes, um seine Freiheit zu kämpfen.
This should be easy to fact check. Im getting tired of all the warnings and predicted dates. I think a lot of misinfo is put out to make us look stupid.

TRYNEIN

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I don't if this is true are not, but there are a lot of references to that date and TPTB do like to taunt us with warnings via movies and TeeVee.

And there does appear to be a lot of them.

We will find out soon enough so be careful out there

Juristic Person

They drew first blood
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I don't know if anything is going to happen, but you may want to be alert

-------------------

Why?

Why does he believe that September 24th will be so historic?

When the 24th of September was mentioned, you can hear other members of the German legislature react.

Did he reveal something that he wasn’t supposed to reveal?

At this point we don’t know.

Perhaps nothing is planned for September 24th.

Perhaps if we could listen to the remainder of his speech it would be obvious that he is referring to something completely trivial.

The reason why this caught my attention is because I do believe that September 25th and September 26th will be very significant.

This year, Elul 29 begins at sundown on September 24th and it runs until sundown September 25th.

As I detailed in a previous article, we witnessed the worst stock market crash in U.S. history up to that time on Elul 29 in 2001.

That record stood until it was broken precisely 7 years later on Elul 29 in 2008.

Elul 29 fell on a Sunday in 2015, and the stock market is closed on Sundays. So no record was going to be broken then.

However, we did see a tremendous amount of financial shaking in August and September of that year.

In 2022, Elul 29 once again falls on a Sunday. So there will be no stock market crash on that day either.

Read the rest…

As translated by Apple translator: “Dear colleagues of this 24th of September 2022 will all remain in our memory as a day that we will say later, I still know exactly where I was.” (thanks CooperC)

Now, Michael is quite Dispensational, which I have a tremendous problem with when I go to Scripture in context. However, that does not mean that he is necessarily wrong in his assessment of these people using specific dates to carry out certain attacks or agendas. We’ve seen countless pieces of evidence throughout history.

One thing that does come to mind is the recent declaration by the antichrist himself, Pope Francis, instructing financial and liquid assets held in banks other than the IOR must be moved to the Vatican bank within 30 days of Sept. 1, 2022.

Could this be their attempt to kick off the Great Reset?

What do you think will be taking place on September 24 of this year? I suppose, Lord willing, we’ll see soon enough.

UPDATE: The full speech was given in February 2022. You can view it below.

===================

And at the bottom is this
Are they trying to put the toothpaste back into the tube???

from Forbes:

Following Scholz’s Sunday speech (and we’ll get to the substance in a minute), Friedrich Merz, the German opposition leader, head of the CDU/CSU alliance, also spoke, in support of the government almost unconditionally. Merz began with the same grave sense of marking the moment:

• “This 24th September, 2022, is going to be a day which we will remember and we’re going to say about this day in the future that I remember where I was when I got the news of the war in Ukraine.”
Yes, you read that right. In his intensity, Merz misspoke – he actually said “September” instead of “February.” Did the obvious rhyme with Roosevelt’s “December” prompt this slip? A few sentences later he used the word“infamie” – infamy – to describe Russian actions against the Ukraine.

============

This is making the rounds. I have no idea if all these are true. Predictive programming regarding the mention of something huge in September?

All this talk about September 24th. Hmm This information is very interesting

1) TV 3rd Rock from the sun - A meteor is scheduled to hit the planet in September of 2015

2) TV - Big Bang Theory - Asteroid strike September 23rd

3) Movie - Volcano - 9/23 next to the cross in the movie an asteroid hits the earth on 9/23

4) Movie - Seeking a friend for the end of the world - An Asteroids strikes on September 22nd-23rd and ends the world

5) Movie - Julia & Julia Sept 23 a meteor striking the earth

6) Movie - Deep Impact - Starring Morgan Freeman - He says the asteroid would strike 9-22 Lotto numbers are 923

7) Movie - Evan Almighty - Starring Steve Carrol - The date of the flood is September 22nd

8 ) Movie - Knowing - the date of September 22nd and 23rd the earth is destroyed by a solar flare

9) Movie - Little shop of horrors - September 23rd an event that will encounter a deadly threat to Human’s existence

10) Movie - Tomorrow land - Disaster strikes on September 23rd

11) TV NCIS - Last man standing was the episode "Do they know 9/23?" "No"

12) Movie "23" - Jim Carrey mentions the date September 23rd as the day that hell arrives

13) TV - Sleepy hallow - September 23rd a new dimension is opened

14) Movie - Ghost Busters - The evil is released September 23rd

15) This is the end - Seth Rogen - Paparazzi video recorder says date 9-23 the rapture happens and

16) Movie Pandemic - Hits the east coast 9/23

17) Movie labyrinth evil consumes the world at 9:23

18) Movie Lost - Plane crashes on a remote island on September 22nd.

19) Movie Castaways - Starring Tom Hanks - Driver’s license of dead pilot says 9-23

20) Taco Bell Commercial - Escaping a concentration camp on 923

21) Guinness Beer commercial - If you keep an open mind you'll discover dark secrets Stop watch stops at 9:23

22) Gone girl - September 23rd is used twice depicting the date of the disappearance

23) Video Florence and the machine "we will drag bodies to the ground - Watch stops at 9:23

24) Video Called 23 9-23 is in the video 9 times

25) Video Rhianna called 7/11 Jewish calendar is 9-24 - Her latest video has 923 on the license plates

26) Video Black Eyed Peas - Calendar of the month of Someday with the 23rd of September

27) Video Tainted Love – An asteroid hits earth and then they show the horoscope with the date 9/23

28) Drakes album "Nothing was the same" Released on 9/23 with pics of shirts with this on it

29) Song by Israel Vibrations -September 24th is mentioned as the great tribulation Fulfillment of the Holy Prophecy

30) TV Heroes reborn - Persecution of the church begins 9/23

31) In the video game residence evil - the invasion begins 9/23

32) Illuminati card game has three cards including the asteroid card with 9-23 on it 9 times

33) TV show – One foot in the grave – 1990 – “9/23 the day of the Lord shall be upon you”

=================

ZrvYF81.png
Those are some pretty old shows. What indication that this alleged event would be this year?

There was some religious fanatic a few years ago who was saying the "end of the world" was going to be September 23rd. I think that was back in 2017 or 2018...can't remember.