• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Several reported dead as gunman opens fire at Christchurch (NZ) mosque

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Its amazing how mosques are going up everywhere. Is Amazon running a special on them or something? Seems like there's a whole lot of refugees and immigrants coming here and just like magic a mosque appears. Thought they were all poor in their countries?

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Its amazing how mosques are going up everywhere. Is Amazon running a special on them or something? Seems like there's a whole lot of refugees and immigrants coming here and just like magic a mosque appears. Thought they were all poor in their countries?
Where do you think that oil money goes to?

stAGgering

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Seeker
Mosques look far better shot up, than schools.
Open season on the gun free zones, arm the schools.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
Be Vigilant for a News Cycle Changing False Flag Attack in US, UK, France or Italy
Q!!mG7VJxZNCI14 Mar 2019 - 8:39:01 PM
Be vigilant at all times.
(US, UK, FR, IT)
See Something.
Say Something.
Narrative change needed.
FAKE NEWS attempting to REBRAND HARMFUL TESTIMONY and instead provide MISLEADING info to their readers.
[Example]
https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...5b8d80a1e4f_story.html?utm_term=.5ca1b8c01716
ENEMY OF THE PEOPLE.

New Zealand Not Part of Vigilance Alert
Q!!mG7VJxZNCI14 Mar 2019 - 8:52:40 PM
>>5691475 (/pb)
Not big enough to pull headlines/news away.
Think days.
Q

chomper

Purveyor of Filth
Silver Miner
The accused shooter apparently wore a helmet cam and recorded his "efforts". The cleanup team is making sure the video doesn't stick around in its untouched form though.

EO 11110

Posting from Epstein Island
Site Supporter
Mother Lode
i know less than zero about torrents. i've seen the vid posted in other places -- it gets gassed before i click through to view it

interesting watching them work with their full firepower when they want to censor something

remember similar from years ago - the craigslist killer. one of the victims morphed into a beautiful smart talented model/actress in short order......all of the original reporting called it a prostitute.

the other victim(s) remain prostitutes to this day -- but the special victim got the max scrub and revision operation applied to it.

Last edited:

Buck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
wow

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
News media claims the shooters are trump supporters ……………………..

'Trump is a symbol of renewed white identity and common purpose': New Zealand gunman's sick manifesto reveals he supported the president and wanted to spark 'a civil war in the U.S.' by massacring dozens
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ttack-spark-civil-war-U-S-manifesto-says.html
Just great. Thanks, but no thanks buddy (the shooter). He just shot about fifty unarmed people. No matter how much you dislike Islam, there’s no good in killing defenseless people indiscriminately, for no reason. And there’s nobody in America that supports DJT that is doing this kind of madness or supports it.

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Just great. Thanks, but no thanks buddy (the shooter). He just shot about fifty unarmed people. No matter how much you dislike Islam, there’s no good in killing defenseless people indiscriminately, for no reason. And there’s nobody in America that supports DJT that is doing this kind of madness or supports it.
Not the Christian thing to do, but it kind of puts the shoe on the other foot, so to speak, doesn't it?
I mean, for decades, and the most recent past, these Islamists have been cutting Christians heads off, burning Christians alive in droves, and stuffing hundreds of Christians in cages, and drowning them. And they do this in the name of Allah.
Could it happen here? Christians tired of turning the other cheek might take their cue from this New Zealander, and it would have nothing to do with Trump.

Last edited:

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
The Chinese put 2m or so in real internment camps.........who knows what goes on there.......

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
News media claims the shooters are trump supporters ……………………..

'Trump is a symbol of renewed white identity and common purpose': New Zealand gunman's sick manifesto reveals he supported the president and wanted to spark 'a civil war in the U.S.' by massacring dozens
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ttack-spark-civil-war-U-S-manifesto-says.html
Just maybe we Whites need to reinforce what the Fake News is reporting.
We are white, and proud of it.
And maybe a Civil War is called for. Just maybe!

D-FENZ

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
...and it would have nothing to do with Trump.
You're giving 'journalists' too much credit. Headlines are out there but I'm not going to encourage any clickers by posting any links. But you don't have to look very hard. The guy's from South Wales and shoots up a mosque in New Zealand. But yet Trump supporter goes on rampage...

Those asshats have no shame.

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Agreed...even though this is what Western governments have been doing for over 3 decades in the name of "Middle East Stability", doing it in cold blood for nothing more than hate is wrong.

According to the article linked above, "The gunman's rifles had "Alexandre Bissonette" and "Luca Traini" written on them - the names of mosque shooters in Italy and Canada."

Bunch of other stuff too that I can't make out....insane video...

Attachments

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter

Son of Gloin

Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Not the Christian thing to do, but it kind of puts the shoe on the other foot, so to speak, doesn't it?
I mean, for decades, and the most recent past, these Islamists have been cutting Christians heads off, burning Christians alive in droves, and stuffing hundreds of Christians in cages, and drowning them. And they do this in the name of Allah.
Could it happen here? Christians tired of turning the other cheek might take their cue from this New Zealander, and it would have nothing to do with Trump.
I’m hearing ya loud and clear on “the shoe on the other foot” idea. I was thinking that too, as I watched the video. I wonder how they like being on the receiving end of this kind of violence? Not too much, I’m sure. Of course, the problem here is that these people will receive full victimhood status from this event, while those kinds of shootings in the west against non-Muslims only perpetuate anti-gun rhetoric, not compassion so much for the victims. As a matter of fact, as we all can recall I’m sure, most of the time, the media worries more about anti-Islamic sentiment after a jihadist shooting or bombing or automotive rundown event than they worry about the white, European victims. This fool, whoever he was, did no good for anyone in the West trying to defend Western Civilization. Sad!

And lastly, there’s no proof to me that these Muslims who were gunned down were guilty of anything except attending mosque to practice their religion. He should have had some nuts and gone after jihadists.

Aurumag

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Site Supporter
The timing was pretty good, and the livestream has been de-centrally distributed.

The manifesto is the perfect touch, and of course the weapons will be tracked.

Second mosque witness says two shooters were in car. Why only one named?

Shooter is still alive? Who are his handlers?

If shooter wanted to start a civil war in US, then why shoot-up NZ?

Will this spark a civil war in NZ?

So much of the information has already been censored, scrubbed and altered.

Almost forgot:

Shooter admires Trump.

I wonder how many ISIS Jihadists admired bathhouse barry the community organizer.....

Son of Gloin

Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
The timing was pretty good, and the livestream has been de-centrally distributed.

The manifesto is the perfect touch, and of course the weapons will be tracked.

Second mosque witness says two shooters were in car. Why only one named?

Shooter is still alive? Who are his handlers?

If shooter wanted to start a civil war in US, then why shoot-up NZ?

Will this spark a civil war in NZ?

So much of the information has already been censored, scrubbed and altered.

Almost forgot:

Shooter admires Trump.

I wonder how many ISIS Jihadists admired bathhouse barry the community organizer.....
Yeah, as I understand it, the dude was from New South Wales, Australia, but goes to New Zealand to shoot up a mosque, to hopefully start a civil war in the United States. That’s madness beyond comprehension.

Rusty Shackelford

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
The dude claims to be an environmentalist, says china most aligns with his political ideology, despises the 1% but considers himself to be a conservative? This type of confusion is what you get when you say a boy can decide he is a girl and vice versa. It is also a pattern of the left ignore their past support of the klan and how Hitler was a model leftists and flip the tables and say that it was conservatives that spawned those parts of history

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
He wants to start a civil war in the US? :dduck::dduck:On a Friday?:dduck::dduck::stfu:
I think ozone depletion is real and musta rotted part of his brain. Even if we wanted to start one the Gov would never allow it. They have no way to tax it.

Son of Gloin

Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
The dude claims to be an environmentalist, says china most aligns with his political ideology, despises the 1% but considers himself to be a conservative? This type of confusion is what you get when you say a boy can decide he is a girl and vice versa. It is also a pattern of the left ignore their past support of the klan and how Hitler was a model leftists and flip the tables and say that it was conservatives that spawned those parts of history
Crowder was reading from the guy’s manifesto, earlier this morning. He read the guy says he is not a conservative, not a Christian, but he instead identifies himself as an eco-fascist. I guess that would mean he wants the government to run the environment? I’m sure they would do a bang up job of it. So, how is shooting 49 Muslims in NZ and starting a civil war in America going to aid his goals?

EO 11110

Posting from Epstein Island
Site Supporter
Mother Lode
uh oh....suspicious fflag type festo. trying to indict all of those that are standing up against the invasions

https://www.scmp.com/news/asia/aust...ting-christchurch-mosque-gunman-posted-racist

The manifesto detailing motivations for the attack was posted on Friday morning onto a Twitter account with the same name and profile image as the Facebook page that streamed the attack.

Entitled “The Great Replacement”, the 73-page document said the gunman had wanted to attack Muslims.

Police called for people not to share the video, which showed the gunman shooting repeatedly at worshippers from close range.

“Police are aware there is extremely distressing footage relating to the incident in Christchurch circulating online,” New Zealand police said in a Twitter post.
40 killed in ‘terrorist attack’ on New Zealand mosques

“We would strongly urge that the link not be shared. We are working to have any footage removed.”

AFP analysed a copy of the Facebook Live video, which shows a clean-shaven, Caucasian man with short hair driving to the Masjid al Noor mosque in central Christchurch, then shooting as he enters the building.

AFP determined the video was genuine through a digital investigation that included matching screenshots of the mosque taken from the gunman’s footage with multiple images available online showing the same areas.

The manifesto detailing motivations for the attack was posted on Friday morning onto a Twitter account with the same name and profile image as the Facebook page that streamed the attack.

Entitled “The Great Replacement”, the 73-page document said the gunman had wanted to attack Muslims.

The title of the document has the same name as a conspiracy theory originating in France that believes European populations are being displaced in their homelands by immigrant groups with higher birth rates. The screed railed against mass immigration, diversity and “white genocide”, quoting an infamous “Fourteen Words” slogan used in white supremacist circles: “We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.”

It said the intention of the attacks was to incite racial violence and “further divide between the European people and the invaders currently occupying European soil.”

The manifesto said the gunman identified himself an Australia-born, 28-year-old white male from a low-income, working-class family.