• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Sh

ABC123

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Soooo Funny! Hoaxer Bubba Wallace LASHES OUT After He Claimed a Door Rope was a Noose and FBI Busted His A$$

Hoaxer Bubba Wallace pulled a Smollett on Tuesday night after the FBI completely busted his a$$.
Earlier Tuesday the FBI released a statement on its investigation at the Talladega Superspeedway and determined that Bubba Wallace was not the target of a hate crime.

NASCAR on Sunday released a statement revealing that a noose was reportedly found in top driver Bubba Wallace’s Talladega garage stall.
As The Gateway Pundit suspected, there was no noose.

“The FBI learned that garage 4, where the noose was found, was assigned to Bubba Wallace last week. The investigation also revealed evidence, including authentic video confirmed by NASCAR, that the noose found in garage number 4 was in that garage as early as October 2019,” the FBI said in a statement.

In other words, the garage door pull rope wasn’t imagined as a noose until a racist narrative needed to be pushed out to the public.

Cristina Laila and The Gateway Pundit called it out as another hate hoax in our first report on the incident.

It was odd that Wallace never produced a photo of the noose, no?
And now we all know that it was a hate hoax.

But this didn’t stop Bubba from going on CNN and play victim some more.

Dude is clueless.

Listen to this guy after just being caught — by the FBI — calling a door rope a noose!

Sooo Funny!
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/06/soooo-funny-hoaxer-bubba-wallace-lashes-claimed-door-rope-noose-fbi-busted-video/

MrLucky

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Problem solved ....... electric garage door opener. Just push the button.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Problem solved ....... electric garage door opener. Just push the button.
Buttons can be used to initiate death by lethal injection. Sometimes blacks are executed via lethal injection...therefore buttons are a symbol of ray-cism.

Hystckndle

SWEATEQUITYIS$$$
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Buttons can be used to initiate death by lethal injection. Sometimes blacks are executed via lethal injection...therefore buttons are a symbol of ray-cism.

Hah...you were writing that the same time I was writing on the
" left is Insane " something similar. Hah...made my day.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Hah...you were writing that the same time I was writing on the
" left is Insane " something similar. Hah...made my day.
It's hard to believe grown ass adults fall for this crap. There are very real injustices all around us, and yet THIS is the crap people focus on. sigh.

I guess it's taken decades to brow beat so many weak minded whites into hating themselves merely because of their skin color...this is merely evidence of that effort bearing fruit. ...bunch of gullible simpletons. Fuq that, I'm white and I'm proud. Don't give a happy damn if that makes someone call me racist. I never chose to be white...and I won't apologize for it.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
The Sequel

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2020-06-24 at 10.02.17 AM.png

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2020-06-24 at 9.54.58 AM.png

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2020-06-24 at 9.51.24 AM.png

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2020-06-24 at 10.59.11 AM.png

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

TomD

It blowed up, y'all
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I think the Japanese were onto something when they collectively decided that there would be no non-ethnic Japanese immigration into their country.

EO 11110

UNBANNED
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
thousands of whites were hanged. thousands of blacks were hanged. rope was the electric chair of the day. how did it become raysis?

Juristic Person

They drew first blood
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Who cares? A noose is just a rope. I have lots of rope. If I want to create a noose with it and hang it from the tree in my yard, I will. It doesn’t mean anything. People need to stop being so fvcking sensitive and crying about all this meaningless chit!

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2020-06-24 at 1.59.31 PM.png

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2020-06-24 at 4.56.14 PM.png

specsaregood

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Man makes a noose and walks away. No harm to anyone. The Federal authorities descend on the area to investigate a "crime".
And how did this really become purview of the federal agents? Was it alleged this noose was being used across state lines? The local police couldn't investigate this first? It sounds to me like there are too many FBI agents if this is the shit they are investigating. Or maybe this was just a well orchestrated media event.

Who cares? A noose is just a rope. I have lots of rope. If I want to create a noose with it and hang it from the tree in my yard, I will. It doesn’t mean anything. People need to stop being so fvcking sensitive and crying about all this meaningless chit!
Maybe everybody needs to start hanging nooses around, keep every FBI agent in the country busy investigating them.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
What tangled webs we weave when the TRUE meaning is to deceive & destroy....... just like nfl, nba, mlb.........

I spent some time checking this one out.

https://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message4435694/pg1?c1=1&c2=1&disclaimer=Continue

Connecting the dots between Bubba Wallace and The Clinton Foundation

Petty Motorsports is the team that owns and operates Bubba Wallace's #43 NASCAR ride. Founded by Richard Petty the company is now owned by an outfit called Medallion Financial Corp. [link to en.wikipedia.org (secure)]

Medallion has a majority owner named Andrew Murstein.

[link to en.wikipedia.org (secure)]

Medallion just named Cynthia Hallenbeck as a independent director.

[link to www.businesswire.com (secure)]

And from the same article listed above...

"Ms. Hallenbeck currently serves on the Clinton Health Access Initiative board of director’s audit committee and the boards of directors for both the Wellspring Foundation and the Diabetes Training Camp Foundation."

IT. NEVER. STOPS.

MrLucky

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
How good a driver is he? I don't follow racing.

Densus

Silver Miner
Reaction score
I wanna know how much NASCAR is paying Richard Petty Motorsports to have Bubba be their token half black driver.

Petty is one of the good ol boys from N Carolina, his collection of confederate flags is staggering.

Bubba is history either way, he might want to win a cup race before running his racist mouth. At least grow an afro.
He is probably Richard's bastard love child.

EO 11110

UNBANNED
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
How good a driver is he? I don't follow racing.

from guys on the radio - 3rd tier nobody. just like the bench rider quarterback that went to work for nyc agitators

Buck

Where'd My Country Go?
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
from guys on the radio - 3rd tier nobody. just like the bench rider quarterback that went to work for nyc agitators
Useful Idiot...got it

Medallion just named Cynthia Hallenbeck as a independent director.

what kind of a position is that?...it sounds the equivalent to Domestic Terrorist

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Useful Idiot...got it

what kind of a position is that?...it sounds the equivalent to Domestic Terrorist
Killinton foot soldier............... look how many things she is involved with......

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
Hopefully people will now start seeing NASCAR for what it is...a left handed circle jerk for rednecks to watch and drink beer on a Sunday afternoon

Last edited:

MrLucky

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Silver Miner
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
There's gonna be hell to pay if he doesn't win his next race.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
And how did this really become purview of the federal agents?
So called "hate crime" legislation. ...just another violation of the equal protection clause, where one group of individuals is singled out as "more equal" than others due to some common trait. The supremes just opened a whole new range of possibilities there too by intentionally conflating the definitions of sex and gender.

The Amerikan federal regime is in dire need of a reboot to bring it back in line with Constitutionality.

specsaregood

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
So called "hate crime" legislation.
yeah, I get that. i might disagree with it; but I "get it". But what crime did they investigate here? There was no physical or property damage here. Somebody had a rope hanging, whether it had a noose or not, what crime was involved even if it was a noose? Are we seriously sending out the feds now just to check to see if a possible crime occurred?

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
But what crime did they investigate here? There was no physical or property damage here.
They were investigating a potential thought crime.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
I imagine the federal bureau of goobers could use the shepard byrd act that the traitor obarry signed into "law" in 2009 as an excuse to investigate. In a sane world the feds clearly do not have jurisdiction here, particularly as it's a bogus thought "crime", yet if the federal regime wants to poke their nose pretty much anywhere there's no lack of intentionally vaguely written "laws" to allow them to do so.

Intentionally vague rubbish such as this allows the federal regime to waste resources and sew the seeds of division pretty much any time they wish:

1593104047415.png

https://www.justice.gov/crt/hate-crime-laws

ZOMG! We'd better get 15 FBI assholes over there immediately! A half black guy just saw a manual garage door pull rope! Natch since the scumbag in question was lying the bill for the investigation should go to him, but it won't...cuz he's a protected class individual that's seen as "moar equal" to the department of just-us. His sponsors should also be immediately running in the opposite direction...but that'd no doubt be perceived as "ray-cis".

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
2020-06-25_1212.png

EO 11110

UNBANNED
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
So called "hate crime" legislation. ...just another violation of the equal protection clause, where one group of individuals is singled out as "more equal" than others due to some common trait. The supremes just opened a whole new range of possibilities there too by intentionally conflating the definitions of sex and gender.

The Amerikan federal regime is in dire need of a reboot to bring it back in line with Constitutionality.

hate crime charges are heavily influenced by rank. lower rank is almot impossible to get hate crime charges against higher rank. the reverse is also true -- if you even look at a higher rank wrong, you are apt to catch hate crime charges against you

current power rankings

1. jew
2. gay
3. black

36. (tie) muzzie, illegal alien

77. generic asian

98. white woman
99. white man

the top three have been locked in place since hate crime rankings began.

meteoric rise by muzzies and illegals -- they used to be at the bottom. now they are only looking up at the holy trinity. unlikely they'll crack the elite 3. but they can narrow the gap from 36 to 4. so plenty of gap to close

white women have gone the opposite way. they used to rank in the middle, but have been severely downgraded to next to last. being an xx isnt worth much these days.