• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Shall we bake the $20 cake for silver???????????

smilershouse

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I agree FTP,

Dealing with a red headed little sister with ADHD anything is possible. The secret in dealing with this personality type, is to manifest resolve and patience. The DMA Ag Au ratio is down only 40:1 to date. Previously when Au declined, Ag fell 100:1 at times. a 60% improvement during these current bull markets in PM's. The next big move could exceed a $100 = 200 ounce Ag.

Here is a 100 year inflationary adjusted Ag price. As we see, its performance as a yielding asset has been diabolically pitfall at the best.

View attachment 140246

And Gold earning 400% more over the same period.

View attachment 140246 View attachment 140247 View attachment 140246 View attachment 140247 View attachment 140246 View attachment 140247

And the economic darling of them all. Housing price indexes fixed to the CPI

PM's look like they are just getting started. We as a debt based world are looking hyperinflation square in the face. Transparent or not. Hidden inflation appears the theme of today's climate. Some big money is entering into the Gold markets. Countries like 'Browns bottom" want to buy it back at an inflationary price they sold it for. Yet for today, there is far too much liability which has been issued, that cannot absorb the current negligence of fiscal mismanagement.

The only thing I foresee happening is yet another rabbit of economic miracle being pulled from the goob/bankster magic hat. But one day like all illusions, a people will wake up to its fraud.

SH

Last edited:

BeefJerky

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I agree FTP,

Dealing with a red headed little sister with ADHD anything is possible. The secret in dealing with this personality type, is to manifest resolve and patience. The DMA Ag Au ratio is down only 40:1 to date. Previously when Au declined, Ag fell 100:1 at times. a 60% improvement during these current bull markets in PM's. The next big move could exceed a $100 = 200 ounce Ag.

Here is a 100 year inflationary adjusted Ag price. As we see, its performance as a yielding asset has been diabolically pitfall at the best.

View attachment 140246

View attachment 140246 View attachment 140247 View attachment 140246 View attachment 140247 View attachment 140246 View attachment 140247

PM's look like they are just getting started. We as a debt based world are looking hyperinflation square in the face. Transparent or not. Hidden inflation appears the theme of today's climate. Some big money is entering into the Gold markets. Countries like 'Browns bottom" want to buy it back at an inflationary price they sold it for. Yet for today, there is far too much liability which has been issued, that cannot absorb the current negligence of fiscal mismanagement.

The only thing I foresee happening is yet another rabbit of economic miracle being pulled from the goob/bankster magic hat. But one day like all illusions, a people will wake up to its fraud.

SH
Might be a good article if the attachment links worked.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
The cake is stale!

smilershouse

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sorry about there hitherto arrangements in attachments. I worked a very long day yesterday and tried to attach multiple files. Not tech savvy as it goes. I really though after 3 attempts I have deleted the post until I got up a few hours later. must dash to pay the taxes again. Will maybe have a look at it when I get home tonight.

Apologies GiM2 gang.

SH.

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
It looks like the spot prices are back down to where TPTB want them to be for now. It tanked in the morning and it's been right around here all day long

1567712146378.png

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Epic beat down if I ever saw one..........:lashing:
Yeah but it steadied out after taking the initial hit in the early morning when the positive job numbers for August were posted. Let's see what tomorrow brings

BigJim#1-8

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter

Dude

Midas Member
Midas Member
I'm not ready for such a high price yet. The major ATB distributors are not getting very many sales at these prices either. Keep it real until I retire and don't have the coin to spend and then let it run wild...

Dude

Midas Member
Midas Member
I bought the last ATB's presale and before I got them, the buy back price was more than I paid. Now it's even higher still, after the beat down.

savvydon

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
I'm not ready for such a high price yet. The major ATB distributors are not getting very many sales at these prices either. Keep it real until I retire and don't have the coin to spend and then let it run wild...
The ATB market has been cricket quiet for sure. This recent bump changed nothing.

Dude

Midas Member
Midas Member
The ATB market has been cricket quiet for sure. This recent bump changed nothing.
I am going to just pay the smallest premium I can on a few rolls of each. Brother decided to do the same. The prices only went up because spot went up. The presale price is generally lower for what you can get them for later so that's my justification. Hindsight says go all in on Amazon stock every month 10 years ago. Higher gains than silver from Microsoft, eBay, Netflix, Monster Drinks and many more.

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
I am going to just pay the smallest premium I can on a few rolls of each. Brother decided to do the same. The prices only went up because spot went up. The presale price is generally lower for what you can get them for later so that's my justification. Hindsight says go all in on Amazon stock every month 10 years ago. Higher gains than silver from Microsoft, eBay, Netflix, Monster Drinks and many more.
If you're stacking silver as an investment you expect gains from, you're doing it wrong.

savvydon

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
If you're stacking silver as an investment you expect gains from, you're doing it wrong.
I don't disagree with this statement. Still, when you are stacking as a true believer there is nothing wrong with selling to a new believer as prices rise and life's expenses come your way.

smilershouse

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Might be a good article if the attachment links worked.
OK, second try with a few addits to compliment the overnight plunge. And thank you BeefJerky

I agree FTP,

100 year inflation Ag.PNG

100 year inflation Ag.PNG

housing.PNG

The only thing I foresee happening is yet another rabbit of economic miracle being pulled from the goob/bankster magic hat. But one day like all illusions, a people will collectively wake up to its fraud. The final days of fraud are being exposed, as with the 120 min sell off in the very early morning trading session. Apart from a little bit of activity mid way, the dog obeyed its masters and "Sit" she did.

Ag will find its true value, eventually. Only, the tech side of the market will have to die and become redundant first, if these sudden massive peaks and troughs are to be prevented from manipulating the tangible markets. These days will not be very pleasant at all. From its ashes will give birth to a totally free market based on true value (what people are willing to pay), Just pray that during this transition, you do not have spoiled teenagers, totally addicted to video games, social media and, junk food. Just a thought.

SH

Attachments

Last edited:

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Gold and silver are struggling to stay above $1500 and $18 respectively this morning. Should be an interesting Friday! I see 3 possible scenarios for today after studying all the graphs and charts I've collected:

• PM spot prices will go down by 5pm today
  • PM spot prices will go up by 5pm today
  • PM spot prices will remain the same at 5pm today
Keep in mind I'm just a novice at this prediction stuff so your mileage may vary! :2 thumbs up:

Last edited:

AguA

Silver Miner
Seeker
Not attacking you but...seems like a selfish comment.

For every one of you with that same wish today (against current retirees), there'll be a thousand wishing the same for themselves tomorrow when you're retired. I rather figure out how to be prepared for opportunities as they come, both selling and buying. Keep repositioning as I go forward.

Otherwise, I may as well play the lotto if I was so willing to gamble on my future income with hopes and dreams I don't control.

Last edited:

smilershouse

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Gold and silver are struggling to stay above $1500 and $18 respectively this morning. Should be an interesting Friday! I see 3 possible scenarios for today after studying all the graphs and charts I've collected:

• PM spot prices will go down by 5pm today
  • PM spot prices will go up by 5pm today
  • PM spot prices will remain the same at 5pm today
Keep in mind I'm just a novice at this prediction stuff so your mileage may vary! :2 thumbs up:
Your TA looks pretty much guaranteed and bullet proof :-)

SH

Dude

Midas Member
Midas Member
Not attacking you but...seems like a selfish comment.

For every one of you with that same wish today (against current retirees), there'll be a thousand wishing the same for themselves tomorrow when you're retired. I rather figure out how to be prepared for opportunities as they come, both selling and buying. Keep repositioning as I go forward.

Otherwise, I may as well play the lotto if I was so willing to gamble on my future income with hopes and dreams I don't control.
Ya, the run wild comment was somewhat out of line and I do appreciate your point. That would probably indicate real trouble for the world and all the fiat running rampant. I hope my diversification prevents me from touching my silver and gold. It would be a little present for my kids and their families.

smilershouse

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
And to the abyss goes the dog yet again. Currently $17.42.

SH

smilershouse

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
The next resistance is tied to the fate of the UAE oil fields.

Who could have seen this one coming? The ADHD Yanga no longer prescribed Ritalin and away she goes again.

SH