• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Shall we bake the $20 cake for silver???????????

Ragnarok

I'd rather be
Midas Member
Considering this is supposed to be a period of seasonal weakness for the PMs, I would say that cake is DONE!

luckabuck

I made mine in the stock market!
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
I've sworn off of cake because I am diabetic and especially if said cake is connected to the price of bullion.

andial

use default title
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Silver has gone orbital in pre market.

CrimsonGuardJay

Silver Member
Silver Miner
When did gold hit 1,417?? Holy hell, big advancements.

I'm hoping for another pullback eventually so more can be added, but this is exciting.

stAGgering

Silver Miner
Seeker
A star in the past as futures expire Friday.
Sincerely expect thursday early 8 - 10 am adjustment for shorts protection,
and week closing NOT above $20.35.
Of course I am ready to celebrate if this typical pattern does not come to pass.
LCS had couple hundred rounds & some Eagles, I skipped 'em.
To feel out the summer doldrums first as tourists are arriving and moorings are filling up.
If this summer does not prove to be of denial as I expect, I'll sell my older and buy the newbies.
They all weigh the same.

Ragnarok

I'd rather be
Midas Member
I vote YES.

R.

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner
A star in the past as futures expire Friday.
Sincerely expect thursday early 8 - 10 am adjustment for shorts protection,
and week closing NOT above $20.35.
Of course I am ready to celebrate if this typical pattern does not come to pass.
LCS had couple hundred rounds & some Eagles, I skipped 'em.
To feel out the summer doldrums first as tourists are arriving and moorings are filling up.
If this summer does not prove to be of denial as I expect, I'll sell my older and buy the newbies.
They all weigh the same.
magic 8 ball told me there are no summer doldrums in a bull market

either buy now or in january after the correction from SilverCity's prediction. that'll be your last shot at $20 silver

Calling $30 by July 30...

SC

Last edited:

stAGgering

Silver Miner
Seeker
magic 8 ball told me there are no summer doldrums in a bull market

either buy now or in january after the correction from SilverCity's prediction. that'll be your last shot at $20 silver
There is no magic in psychology, which is an investors insight to oligarchs strategy consumed by the masses and played by few.
Tomorrow AM, if typical, another shanking of element with digital paper, masses medication.
Extensive skepticism in regards to January being a buying opportunity... at all, considering mining output reduction.
However, variables are limitless outside supply and demand, psychologically.

Zed

Size doesn't count!
Midas Member
Someone with steel balls is in the market holding long (or several someone's) + they can't sell boat loads short because it compounds the issue of being stuck too short. This is making a shake out hard to achieve. If you chronically bash a market short this is the sort of liquidity trap that is always going to happen eventually. Low price should see low OI... unlike Silvers recent history, too much OI on too low a price is a loaded gun canon. They need summin to bust the balls of steel, they need to scare liquidity out of this market... this could be undoable BUT they are very used to being the BSD here so they will not give up easily.

Given the setup a short squeeze is very possible and many are predicting a short and fast price move due to it BUT I differ here, @ least in the beginning. I think that because the short side is concentrated in such a small number of professional accounts they will be remarkably disciplined in the buy back. They know full well that if they panic price will sky rocket, they know that losses will be minimized if they are sure and steady in their buying, giving the market time to breath on the way up. I vote for a remarkably steady grind higher with shallow pull backs... that is until the plebs work out there is a solid bid under the market and they pile in.

Last edited:

savvydon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Another push down happening in the tail end of the Honk Kong session!
Seems like lately that is where the selling has been, with the price rising back up in London and New York. I'm waiting for the latter to pile on and achieve a true beat down. Thus far, though I am impressed by the territory that the bulls seem to have been able to take and mark as their own. We c...

Zed

Size doesn't count!
Midas Member
Looks like they have saved their fire power to the last moment to set the lowest comex open they can. Smells a little desperate.... wouldn't it be interesting if it is bought up in the comex producing a bit of a V.

Zed

Size doesn't count!
Midas Member
Seems like lately that is where the selling has been, with the price rising back up in London and New York. I'm waiting for the latter to pile on and achieve a true beat down. Thus far, though I am impressed by the territory that the bulls seem to have been able to take and mark as their own. We c...
Yeah... they have setup a few hits to no avail. This one looks like they are getting serious.

savvydon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
That is what it has been doing. I'm taking it all in and will be happy either way. Demand for bar and coin has eased a bit with the recent price run up, but if there is a beat down you can be sure buying will resume. I feel like this is a win-win for those who have stayed the course. Let the big desperate cretins do their thing, I'll try to sit back and make the most of it either way.

Zed

Size doesn't count!
Midas Member
Silver is oversold on the hourly chart, should rally soonish. At the least a little... that should tell us what strength is here.

Zed

Size doesn't count!
Midas Member
Gold too... about as near term oversold as it gets, needs to at least stabilise and take breath.

Zed

Size doesn't count!
Midas Member
Big juggling act. The number 100 is a bit of a marker - I'm sure the Fed and company are trying to put the brakes on any dollar break.
Yeah, and it is very much the target for this recent break. 100 should stop it for a little while @ least.

savvydon

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Still battling it out as I head to work. These PM markets don't seem to be the pushovers they were a short time ago.