• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Shall we bake the $20 cake for silver???????????

stAGgering

Silver Miner
Seeker
What goes up , must come down, spinning reels got to go round, dam if I know where metals go short term.
Only seven days 'till quarterly contracts expire.
Suspecting gains to continue and to override shorts mountain, apprehensive to be.
PM's certainly are looking shiny, right before contract expiration... again.

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner
History on our side now:

The historic three-month average gain for silver following a gold-silver ratio peak is 19.29%. Since March 21, the price of silver has gone up 20% -- right in line with that average.

The historic average gain in silver six months after a gold-silver ratio peak is 49.3%. So even over the next few months, there's plenty of upside.

It gives us a price target of somewhere around $23.75 by October.

Last edited:

andial

((( member )))
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

andial

((( member )))
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
How do you figure that?
Well just something to think about. When the fed started it's interest rate increases cycle in the early sixties up until 1980 they always made sure to keep real rates negative so they could pretend to be fighting inflation by raising rates but in fact were encouraging inflation by keeping real rates ( interest rates below inflation rate) negative. Of course then people were in full blown growth mode with all the freedoms today economies are regulated to death by government scum so not sure it can handle interest rate increases. Asia can handle interest rate increases for sure is a younger world but U.S. Europe, Japan is sketchy.

southfork

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Well just something to think about. When the fed started it's interest rate increases cycle in the early sixties up until 1980 they always made sure to keep real rates negative so they could pretend to be fighting inflation by raising rates but in fact were encouraging inflation by keeping real rates ( interest rates below inflation rate) negative. Of course then people were in full blown growth mode with all the freedoms today economies are regulated to death by government scum so not sure it can handle interest rate increases. Asia can handle interest rate increases for sure is a younger world but U.S. Europe, Japan is sketchy.
No cake for you, I respectfully disagree sir, I don't see tptb letting them raise rates and collapsing the stock market on Queen Clinton, this would be indicative of a democratic failure they wont allow.. JMHO

andial

((( member )))
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
No cake for you, I respectfully disagree sir, I don't see tptb letting them raise rates and collapsing the stock market on Queen Clinton, this would be indicative of a democratic failure they wont allow.. JMHO
What if they raise 1/8th because of Cliton, Gold would love that plus stocks but gold more fed will have shown this will be a very weak rate hike cycle. Just talking my book.

southfork

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Mother Lode
What if they raise 1/8th because of Cliton, Gold would love that plus stocks but gold more fed will have shown this will be a very weak rate hike cycle. Just talking my book.
1/8 would show the game is over, markets tank and metals run, jmho

andial

((( member )))
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
1/8 would show the game is over, markets tank and metals run, jmho
And that is why i am betting on a 1/8 increase come later this month.

Fjpod

Silver Member
Silver Miner
I think pm prices will trend slightly lower with an interest rate increase. In theory, better investment vehicles will appear.

FWIW, the owner of my LCS is saying that if Trump wins, PMs will skyrocket.

Time will tell.

andial

((( member )))
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I think pm prices will trend slightly lower with an interest rate increase. In theory, better investment vehicles will appear.

Time will tell.
Absolutely if Mr. Trump wins gold goes higher economic growth will be inflationary if Cliton wins think Japan with even less testosterone available.

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner
On the daily, there's still a shot they spike it down to that institutional demand zone at 17.15-17.80. Since they can't break the gold neckline at 1308, it wouldn't surprise me if there's one last attack on silver. See it and you load the freight liner because it will be short lived

southfork

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Mother Lode
That's whats been in my mind, one last slammmmmmmmm 17s low 18s

On the daily, there's still a shot they spike it down to that institutional demand zone at 17.15-17.80. Since they can't break the gold neckline at 1308, it wouldn't surprise me if there's one last attack on silver. See it and you load the freight liner because it will be short lived

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner
That's whats been in my mind, one last slammmmmmmmm 17s low 18s
Yup, it's right there as a possibility. Nice spike. I hope it happens Friday near close so you guys have all weekend to buy. That would be epic.

Last edited:

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Weekend only sale....50% premium increase!!!

Lol. I can picture the sale banners and email solicitations now

stAGgering

Silver Miner
Seeker
Clinton's and Trump's significance to silver & gold's monetary valuation is Zero (0).
Please disdain from entangling such hearsay B.S. any longer.
If boredom is overriding patience to such extent, try day trading.

Here does come an opportunity for dip scoring as the typical futures maturation adjustment is upon Ag
Does not seem to be reducing Perth Mint premium disease, certainly NOT.
I am becoming suspicious to the regards of silver staying lower than the majority of professional proclamations.
The uptrend in purchasing is only at the top end income bracket.
More waiting for the little people, to dig out their heads.
Let us see the 17's again, Holidaze gift season 2017 is within sight.

stAGgering

Silver Miner
Seeker
Ohh, shiinnne onnn you crazzyyyy contracts.
Get ready for The Dark Side of the Metal, tomorrow AM EST.
"Mother should I trust the bank government, hee hee?"

If such does not occurr, "Breakout" like the FooFighters.

Last edited:

southfork

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Mother Lode

If such does not occurr, "Breakout" like the FooFighters

If such does not occurr, "Breakout" like the FooFighters.
Silver up Gold down , looks like their wack failed where to now St Peter?

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Silver up Gold down , looks like their wack failed where to now St Peter?
Quad witching day tomorrow. They've been manipulating all week in preparation. If Darth Vader slams silver, then we get stuck here for another month in this area. If not, breakout soon. Is how I interpreted his riddle (the 30 days may have been a figment of my imagination).

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
How do you figure that?
If they raise rates the market takes a dive. Inflation rears it ugly head.

The dollar will become worth less (worthless). In dollar terms gold will go up.

That doesn't mean that gold is more expensive, it means that the dollar is worthless.

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner
More likely, they don't raise. It fuels the implied gold move on the chart that's suppose to happen soon. They raise Dec, it creates the low in Jan/Feb. Then ultimately the hike, along with a 20% general market correction fuels the new high for gold next April/May/early June.

That said, Gold's path is set in my mind until we deviate from the plan. It's just a matter of what events they have placed around the moves, ie Brexit, Rate hike, market correction, etc.

Gold IS the calendar.

Last edited:

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner
True. I've already seen it. From trumps speech a few weeks back where he was scheduled to address immigration. Literally as soon as a word came out of his mouth, a bullish symbol formed on the chart

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Feels like silver is going to get bopped, then maybe at fomc start moving, only to hit it's head again on that imaginary line and get stuck for another month before the real move begins.

Last edited:

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Yup, it's right there as a possibility. Nice spike. I hope it happens Friday near close so you guys have all weekend to buy. That would be epic.
Not an all out slam, but damn good buying opp. Under $20 all weekend sale. How are those premiums looking?