• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Shape of things to come...literally. Here is the next deep state ploy - AI generated people.

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Satan wants nothing more than to be able to obscure the truth. It goes back to the Garden.

JOHN 8:44
"You are of your father the devil, and you want to do the desires of your father. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth because there is no truth in him. Whenever he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own nature, for he is a liar and the father of lies." - Jesus

keef

Пальто Crude
Platinum Bling
Anyone else here read this book?
1565620422584.png
The 'hope' for mankind--according to Manson--is a new world religion based on an 'AI GOD'.

This will come to pass only after the world totally goes to shit and we need a 'messiah' whom will be an AI globally-connected creation of man.

Christianity/aethiests/muslims/any extremest will be blamed/banned for the world's melt down and this theory coincidentally fits in with Albert Pike's masonic prediction of the need of three world wars to consolidate a one world gov/one world religion.

The whole thing sounds like a Ray Bradbury sci-fi spoof, but if you listen to recent propaganda AI is being promoted as 'the hope of mankind'.

AI is GOD. yeah/right. Almost laughable until I see all the progs locked into their cell phones every free minute of the day/night.

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
View attachment 138559 The 'hope' for mankind--according to Manson--is a new world religion based on an 'AI GOD'.

This will come to pass only after the world totally goes to shit and we need a 'messiah' whom will be an AI globally connected creation of man.

Christianity/aethiests/muslims and all others will be blamed/banned for the world's melt down and this theory coincidentally fits in with Albert Pike's masonic prediction of the need of three world wars to consolidate a one world gov/one world religion.

The whole thing sounds like Ray Bradbury sci-fi spoof, but if you listen to recent propaganda AI is being promoted as 'the hope of mankind'.

AI is GOD. yeah/right. Almost laughable until I see all the progs locked into their cell phones every free minute of the day/night.
Anthony Levandowski has already founded an AI religion -- "Way of the Future"

This interview is a must read:

https://www.wired.com/story/anthony-levandowski-artificial-intelligence-religion/

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
View attachment 138559 The 'hope' for mankind--according to Manson--is a new world religion based on an 'AI GOD'.

This will come to pass only after the world totally goes to shit and we need a 'messiah' whom will be an AI globally-connected creation of man.

Christianity/aethiests/muslims/any extremest will be blamed/banned for the world's melt down and this theory coincidentally fits in with Albert Pike's masonic prediction of the need of three world wars to consolidate a one world gov/one world religion.

The whole thing sounds like a Ray Bradbury sci-fi spoof, but if you listen to recent propaganda AI is being promoted as 'the hope of mankind'.

I've begun thinking that the Biblical Anti-Christ will be "resurrected" as AI...apparently that's when things really begin to go south for humanity (IIRC). After the "Beast" is wounded to death. I suspect that he will be put back into position in AI form...AI without human compassion, without love, without emotion...just the cold, logical decision making that only a computer (and a snake) can perform.

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Prophets referred to this period of time as the "end times". Buddha Sakyamuni called it the Dharma ending period. Meaning that people no longer have the Dharma (Law/truth/goodness) in their hearts to restrain themselves from wrongdoing. This is a result of societal moral degeneration.

"Good is rewarded with good returns and evil is met with due retribution."

Juristic Person

They drew first blood
Platinum Bling
This shit is getting scary....maybe we need ww3 to wipe the slate clean. The first cleansing was by water. The next will be done by fire.

keef

Пальто Crude
Platinum Bling
I've begun thinking that the Biblical Anti-Christ will be "resurrected" as AI...apparently that's when things really begin to go south for humanity (IIRC). After the "Beast" is wounded to death. I suspect that he will be put back into position in AI form...I without huAman compassion, without love, without emotion...just the cold, logical decision making that only a computer (and a snake) can perform.
AI would be presented to the world not at the 'anti-christ', but as Christ Himself. (this ain't sci-fi anymore as Manson's new book "Everything is FUC@ED" is currently a best seller)

This new (AI-god), according to the author, should and would be accepted by mankind as a benevolent Mr Spock type.

1565899725398.png
And I just noticed how much Mr Spock resembles the devil? wtf

God-like AI, as presented by Mr Manson, is the world's only hope,

The cure for all the chaos we are bombarded with 24/7 :sick This seems to be 'the master plan'.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I've begun thinking that the Biblical Anti-Christ will be "resurrected" as AI...apparently that's when things really begin to go south for humanity (IIRC). After the "Beast" is wounded to death. I suspect that he will be put back into position in AI form...AI without human compassion, without love, without emotion...just the cold, logical decision making that only a computer (and a snake) can perform.
Would make for a great Hollywood movie, huh?

keef

Пальто Crude
Platinum Bling
No, but I once had Jay Leno ask me, "Which Star Trek did you like better, the original or the new one?" right before he took over the Tonight Show.

This was right after he said "yeah you, the guy who looks like he just stepped off The Mrs Swanson Hungry Man TV Dinner Box" and all of a sudden I hear the laughter of 3,000 people behind us. (an insult from Jay was better than a complement from most people)

When I replied "the old".. He goes, "Yeah, the ones where alien woman wore makeup and push up bras and told Kirk, 'Teach us about earth love!" in typical Jay fashion. Thats when I learned comedians are much funnier in person than on a TV screen.

In person, there is a 'soul', something that is lost even on this medium, the Internet.
\

I do notice modern people are evolving into soulless robots. AI/human? How can you even tell the difference anymore.

Alot of it has to do with subtle programming. Even the 'like' buttons on all major media platforms are part of that programming.

Beserker Kill? naaaaaaaa. Real life is sci-fi enough for this old man.

Juristic Person

They drew first blood
Platinum Bling
There is definitely something wrong with grown men pushing a “heart” icon to show love for another grown mans comment.

It also reduces are intellect to head nodding rather than any sort or thoughtful response.

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
There is also sci-fi that depicts a culture where there is no face to face contact any longer, only through holographic devices. Civilization seems to be moving that direction now, what with everyone constantly engrossed in their HHDDs.

BF

<SLV>

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
This is going to make Hollywood actors obsolete.