• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Sharifa Alkhateeb: Making America Muslim, all of America Muslim. CSPAN 1989

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Ever eat pork in front of a Muslim? I have.

It was the day after thanksgiving several years ago. I showed up to my old job a little early, put a plate of baked Mac n cheese, ham, and fried cabbage into the microwave and zapped it. It was steaming hot and the aroma was wild in the air and I was hungry as fuck so I started eating it as soon as I took it out on my way to my seat.

And on my way to my seat was a pretty durka in her hijab and I knew she smelled it and we made eye contact. She looked at me like how a boy looks at a beautiful naked girl for the first time. It was one of the most awkward moments in my life, I knew she wanted to try some, I said “yeah this is pork, sorry”, and kept eating while laughing in my head.

Well anyway, that’s why I believe isis would never take root in the USA. The standard of living is too high and too many sins to enjoy to be a hardliner. Maybe I’m wrong.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Hey, bitch, if you don't like our country & our system, get the fuck out & go live with your camels.

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member
So basically she said we need to try and bring non Muslims into the Islamic faith. Much like the Mormons send their bike riders into every neighborhood in America and the Jehovas knock on my door every Sunday.

If this video is from 1989 she hasn’t done that great of a job.

hammerhead

Morphing
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Ever eat pork in front of a Muslim? I have.

Well anyway, that’s why I believe isis would never take root in the USA. The standard of living is too high and too many sins to enjoy to be a hardliner. Maybe I’m wrong.
Could that be why they want to integrate them. Maybe they will see the light.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
So basically she said we need to try and bring non Muslims into the Islamic faith. Much like the Mormons send their bike riders into every neighborhood in America and the Jehovas knock on my door every Sunday.

If this video is from 1989 she hasn’t done that great of a job.
How to keep a jw from.png