• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

shithole olympics: phoenix explodes into contention

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Site Supporter
Mother Lode
blacks shoplift (multiple items, not the lie in this article).....run from cops, chimp out when cops catch up to them. cops resort to threats to try to get them under control. the threats are being construed as the outrage - not the thefts, not the running from the cops, not the chimp out when approached by the cops......the demeanor of the cops is problem. shithole gold

phoenix black woman police chief issues public apology for the cops' threatening demeanor.

thieves now suing city for 10 million. and getting MAJOR play from chaimstream media, casting them as the victims

https://www.azfamily.com/news/famil...cle_f3ba7f7a-8e5b-11e9-aed9-53c5a9232f16.html

1560742215554.png

Police said that officer walked toward the car but it drove off. Then a description of the car was broadcast over the radio and officers found it near 32nd Street and McDowell Road.

The police report said officers told Ames and Harper to show their hands. One officer said he drew his gun because Ames "began to reach towards the center of the vehicle between the front seats." Harper refused to show her hands because she had the two children in the car, police said.

Police said Harper was "loud, verbally abusive and refused" the commands of the officers while she was being detained.
Officers didn't mention kicking Ames while his legs were spread.

According to the police report, Ames was interviewed and admitted to shoplifting from the store as well and threw a pair of underwear out the window when he was leaving.

His car was impounded because he was driving on a suspended license, police said. Ames was cited for driving on a suspended license.
The store didn't want to prosecute because both stolen items were returned, and that's why no charges were filed, police said.

When Harper was interviewed, she said she was scared when police told her to put her hands up and didn't know what to do.
Phoenix Police Chief Jeri Williams posted a video to Facebook on Friday afternoon reacting to what happened.

GOLDZILLA

Harvurd Koleej Jeenyus
Midas Member
They are going to run all of the businesses out of the area and then there will be no places left to use their ebt.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Good to see the cities begin to consume themselves in fire!

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Niggas gonna nig........ best thing weve found is to stay as far away from them as possible. if im in the city and I see a bunch of niggas sluffing their way into a restaurant for example, we go somewhere else. last time I was in manitou, we went to 3 places before we got a bite. Ended up at the german deli, no niggas there. Just big titted german grandmas.

Kind of sucks too, there is lots of hardworking black folk in 'merica, but like I was told once by a nigga, 'son we cant tell you folks apart. You all look the same.'

If I was black id be kicking the shit out of every nigga in my 'hood, for giving me a bad name.

engineear

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Heard this on the radio today...the parents/mother took the family out to shoplift, it's on video, multiple people stealing. The driver had priors from other cities. Perps would not obey police commands, would not show ID, not get out of the car.
And they want 10 million...wow.

JayDubya

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
And they'll get something because the city will settle out of court to save face.

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
If I was black id be kicking the shit out of every nigga in my 'hood, for giving me a bad name.
Clearly a case of the majority giving the good hard working a bad name & making their life's harder than they need to be.