• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Shocking! NASCAR faked noose in negro driver's garage bay! Shocking!

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Try to watch this whole video knowing what we know now, go ahead, I dare you!

Dare accepted! I hadn't been following any of this, but after reading the whole thread and seeing what actually happened, it was like watching comedy. Lol

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
"NASCAR Crash Report", brought to you by Coors Light, now a Global Corporation and Bud Light, also a Global Corporation, reminding You to Not Drive Drunk...

"Now to the video..."
with colored commentary by Tom

Rollie Free

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Let's recap our lost sense of priorities.

A man makes a noose and then hangs himself. He leaves a wife and kids reeling for the rest of their lives. The local press may mention that it happened but probably not. Police are called to arrange for the processing of the body.

Man makes a noose and walks away. No harm to anyone. The Federal authorities descend on the area to investigate a "crime". The media makes it out an international event. Hordes respond with support for an imaginary victimization.

Without seeing the evolution (de-evolution?) of this nation's priorities how would someone thrust here from 50 years ago perceive of all this? How would you explain to him?

Forget it's a looped garage door pull rope. What if someone had formed it in a noose on purpose? What of it? Does it have any substance? Arrest this person for a crime?

ABC123

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
Soooo Funny! Hoaxer Bubba Wallace LASHES OUT After He Claimed a Door Rope was a Noose and FBI Busted His A$$

Hoaxer Bubba Wallace pulled a Smollett on Tuesday night after the FBI completely busted his a$$.
Earlier Tuesday the FBI released a statement on its investigation at the Talladega Superspeedway and determined that Bubba Wallace was not the target of a hate crime.

NASCAR on Sunday released a statement revealing that a noose was reportedly found in top driver Bubba Wallace’s Talladega garage stall.
As The Gateway Pundit suspected, there was no noose.

“The FBI learned that garage 4, where the noose was found, was assigned to Bubba Wallace last week. The investigation also revealed evidence, including authentic video confirmed by NASCAR, that the noose found in garage number 4 was in that garage as early as October 2019,” the FBI said in a statement.

In other words, the garage door pull rope wasn’t imagined as a noose until a racist narrative needed to be pushed out to the public.

Cristina Laila and The Gateway Pundit called it out as another hate hoax in our first report on the incident.

It was odd that Wallace never produced a photo of the noose, no?
And now we all know that it was a hate hoax.

But this didn’t stop Bubba from going on CNN and play victim some more.

Dude is clueless.

Listen to this guy after just being caught — by the FBI — calling a door rope a noose!

Sooo Funny!
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/06/soooo-funny-hoaxer-bubba-wallace-lashes-claimed-door-rope-noose-fbi-busted-video/

MrLucky

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Problem solved ....... electric garage door opener. Just push the button.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Problem solved ....... electric garage door opener. Just push the button.
Buttons can be used to initiate death by lethal injection. Sometimes blacks are executed via lethal injection...therefore buttons are a symbol of ray-cism.

Hystckndle

SWEATEQUITYIS$$$
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Buttons can be used to initiate death by lethal injection. Sometimes blacks are executed via lethal injection...therefore buttons are a symbol of ray-cism.
Hah...you were writing that the same time I was writing on the
" left is Insane " something similar. Hah...made my day.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Hah...you were writing that the same time I was writing on the
" left is Insane " something similar. Hah...made my day.
It's hard to believe grown ass adults fall for this crap. There are very real injustices all around us, and yet THIS is the crap people focus on. sigh.

I guess it's taken decades to brow beat so many weak minded whites into hating themselves merely because of their skin color...this is merely evidence of that effort bearing fruit. ...bunch of gullible simpletons. Fuq that, I'm white and I'm proud. Don't give a happy damn if that makes someone call me racist. I never chose to be white...and I won't apologize for it.

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

TomD

It blowed up, y'all
Platinum Bling
Site Supporter ++
I think the Japanese were onto something when they collectively decided that there would be no non-ethnic Japanese immigration into their country.

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
thousands of whites were hanged. thousands of blacks were hanged. rope was the electric chair of the day. how did it become raysis?

BarnacleBob

Founding Member
Site Mgr
Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
FB_IMG_1593021076439.jpg

Juristic Person

They drew first blood
Platinum Bling
Who cares? A noose is just a rope. I have lots of rope. If I want to create a noose with it and hang it from the tree in my yard, I will. It doesn’t mean anything. People need to stop being so fvcking sensitive and crying about all this meaningless chit!

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

specsaregood

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Man makes a noose and walks away. No harm to anyone. The Federal authorities descend on the area to investigate a "crime".
And how did this really become purview of the federal agents? Was it alleged this noose was being used across state lines? The local police couldn't investigate this first? It sounds to me like there are too many FBI agents if this is the shit they are investigating. Or maybe this was just a well orchestrated media event.

Who cares? A noose is just a rope. I have lots of rope. If I want to create a noose with it and hang it from the tree in my yard, I will. It doesn’t mean anything. People need to stop being so fvcking sensitive and crying about all this meaningless chit!
Maybe everybody needs to start hanging nooses around, keep every FBI agent in the country busy investigating them.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
What tangled webs we weave when the TRUE meaning is to deceive & destroy....... just like nfl, nba, mlb.........

I spent some time checking this one out.

https://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum1/message4435694/pg1?c1=1&c2=1&disclaimer=Continue

Connecting the dots between Bubba Wallace and The Clinton Foundation

Petty Motorsports is the team that owns and operates Bubba Wallace's #43 NASCAR ride. Founded by Richard Petty the company is now owned by an outfit called Medallion Financial Corp. [link to en.wikipedia.org (secure)]

Medallion has a majority owner named Andrew Murstein.

[link to en.wikipedia.org (secure)]

Medallion just named Cynthia Hallenbeck as a independent director.

[link to www.businesswire.com (secure)]

And from the same article listed above...

"Ms. Hallenbeck currently serves on the Clinton Health Access Initiative board of director’s audit committee and the boards of directors for both the Wellspring Foundation and the Diabetes Training Camp Foundation."

IT. NEVER. STOPS.

MrLucky

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
How good a driver is he? I don't follow racing.

andial

((( member )))
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I wanna know how much NASCAR is paying Richard Petty Motorsports to have Bubba be their token half black driver.

Petty is one of the good ol boys from N Carolina, his collection of confederate flags is staggering.

Bubba is history either way, he might want to win a cup race before running his racist mouth. At least grow an afro.
He is probably Richard's bastard love child.

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
How good a driver is he? I don't follow racing.
from guys on the radio - 3rd tier nobody. just like the bench rider quarterback that went to work for nyc agitators

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
from guys on the radio - 3rd tier nobody. just like the bench rider quarterback that went to work for nyc agitators
Useful Idiot...got it

Medallion just named Cynthia Hallenbeck as a independent director.
what kind of a position is that?...it sounds the equivalent to Domestic Terrorist

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Useful Idiot...got it

what kind of a position is that?...it sounds the equivalent to Domestic Terrorist
Killinton foot soldier............... look how many things she is involved with......

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Hopefully people will now start seeing NASCAR for what it is...a left handed circle jerk for rednecks to watch and drink beer on a Sunday afternoon

Last edited:

MrLucky

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
There's gonna be hell to pay if he doesn't win his next race.