• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Shocking! NASCAR faked noose in negro driver's garage bay! Shocking!

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
And how did this really become purview of the federal agents?
So called "hate crime" legislation. ...just another violation of the equal protection clause, where one group of individuals is singled out as "more equal" than others due to some common trait. The supremes just opened a whole new range of possibilities there too by intentionally conflating the definitions of sex and gender.

The Amerikan federal regime is in dire need of a reboot to bring it back in line with Constitutionality.

specsaregood

Silver Member
Silver Miner
So called "hate crime" legislation.
yeah, I get that. i might disagree with it; but I "get it". But what crime did they investigate here? There was no physical or property damage here. Somebody had a rope hanging, whether it had a noose or not, what crime was involved even if it was a noose? Are we seriously sending out the feds now just to check to see if a possible crime occurred?

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
But what crime did they investigate here? There was no physical or property damage here.
They were investigating a potential thought crime.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
I imagine the federal bureau of goobers could use the shepard byrd act that the traitor obarry signed into "law" in 2009 as an excuse to investigate. In a sane world the feds clearly do not have jurisdiction here, particularly as it's a bogus thought "crime", yet if the federal regime wants to poke their nose pretty much anywhere there's no lack of intentionally vaguely written "laws" to allow them to do so.

Intentionally vague rubbish such as this allows the federal regime to waste resources and sew the seeds of division pretty much any time they wish:

1593104047415.png

https://www.justice.gov/crt/hate-crime-laws

ZOMG! We'd better get 15 FBI assholes over there immediately! A half black guy just saw a manual garage door pull rope! Natch since the scumbag in question was lying the bill for the investigation should go to him, but it won't...cuz he's a protected class individual that's seen as "moar equal" to the department of just-us. His sponsors should also be immediately running in the opposite direction...but that'd no doubt be perceived as "ray-cis".

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
So called "hate crime" legislation. ...just another violation of the equal protection clause, where one group of individuals is singled out as "more equal" than others due to some common trait. The supremes just opened a whole new range of possibilities there too by intentionally conflating the definitions of sex and gender.

The Amerikan federal regime is in dire need of a reboot to bring it back in line with Constitutionality.
hate crime charges are heavily influenced by rank. lower rank is almot impossible to get hate crime charges against higher rank. the reverse is also true -- if you even look at a higher rank wrong, you are apt to catch hate crime charges against you

current power rankings

1. jew
2. gay
3. black

36. (tie) muzzie, illegal alien

77. generic asian

98. white woman
99. white man

the top three have been locked in place since hate crime rankings began.

meteoric rise by muzzies and illegals -- they used to be at the bottom. now they are only looking up at the holy trinity. unlikely they'll crack the elite 3. but they can narrow the gap from 36 to 4. so plenty of gap to close

white women have gone the opposite way. they used to rank in the middle, but have been severely downgraded to next to last. being an xx isnt worth much these days.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Well that's probably only because he(Wallace) was under privileged as a driver. The ray-cis mechanics probably gave him the "black man's" inferior engine, or the ray-cis pit crew probably filled his tank with the "minority approved" fuel, or the "oppressed minority's" inferior tires.

There's always a narrative to spin when one simply isn't good enough to win. Bubba seems like a man of poor character to me and I hope his friends are parting ways with him left and right now that he's wrongly painted them as racist hate mongers.

hate crime charges are heavily influenced by rank. lower rank is almot impossible to get hate crime charges against higher rank. the reverse is also true -- if you even look at a higher rank wrong, you are apt to catch hate crime charges against you

current power rankings

1. jew
2. gay
3. black

77. generic asian

98. white woman
99. white man

meteoric rise by muzzies and illegals -- they used to be at the bottom. now they are only looking up at the holy trinity. unlikely they'll crack the elite 3. but they can narrow the gap from 36 to 4. so plenty of gap to close

white women have gone the opposite way. they used to rank in the middle, but have been severely downgraded to next to last. being an xx isnt worth much these days.
Sadly, I cannot find fault with any of that. The US federal regime is a complete mess where identity politics is the order of the day.

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Well that's probably only because he(Wallace) was under privileged as a driver. The ray-cis mechanics probably gave him the "black man's" inferior engine, or the ray-cis pit crew probably filled his tank with the "minority approved" fuel, or the "oppressed minority's" inferior tires.

There's always a narrative to spin when one simply isn't good enough to win. Bubba seems like a man of poor character to me and I hope his friends are parting ways with him left and right now that he's wrongly painted them as racist hate mongers.
affirmative action hire. a part of NASCAR 'drive for diversity' program

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drive_for_Diversity

The program's purpose is to attract minority and female individuals to the sport, primarily as drivers, but also including ownership, sponsorship, and crew member roles....

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Noosecar just released the photo and yeah that’s not a bowline (non slip) like was on the garage next door

the photo is of a noose

hopefully some is digging into metadata and geotagging to dind out when the photo was taken. I’m still skeptical of the motives and I’m going to be open to hearing more but for now I’m unconvinced

C814F7A1-D8A9-4483-A389-9122E0E51E18.jpeg

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
^^^Meaning that the FBI got it all wrong? LMAO I very seriously doubt the FBI sent 15 overpriced muffin eaters down there to get to the bottom of this "hate crime" and they went away calling it a fraud if there was much of anything there.

affirmative action hire. a part of NASCAR 'drive for diversity' program

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drive_for_Diversity

The program's purpose is to attract minority and female individuals to the sport, primarily as drivers, but also including ownership, sponsorship, and crew member roles....
Not sure. I imagine if one asks Richard Petty Motorsports that question directly, they'd get an answer other than "...because of the color of his skin". That being said, it appears Bubba's greatest claim to "fame" has a whole lot to do with the color of his skin...

1593110338731.png

As he's only 27 he's got lots of time to distinguish himself...though he's sorta doing that now, and not in any way I'd call positive.

Ensoniq

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Jeebus, they keep track of how high you finish by race - lol

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
If the knot pictured is self-tightening, as it appears, then yeah that's bad. I don't think it's "a crime" even if the photo is genuine, but it would lend some much needed credibility to Darrell's story. Even though, then one must wonder what the hell the FBI jaggovs were looking at when they found it all to be a hoax.

As it doesn't even appear to be the same rope pictured previously, I'll just assume the belatedly released photo is simply a fake to lend some cover to the nascar big wigs and by extension Bubba Wallace.

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Fake NASCAR...

NASCAR, faking races for years

NASCAR, Sell Outs, just like Bud and Coors

NASCAR, creating an environment that enhances a tire companies bottom line, auto parts distributors bottom line, food producers bottom line, to the ignorant masses for years

some good tag lines...

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Another shifty POC trying to get something for free. A few years ago he would have been laughed at for being stupid and now he gets interviewed on tv as a hero. There is something very wrong going on here and it's not from normal people.

andial

Stable
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

current power rankings

1. jew
2. gay
3. black

77. generic asian

98. white woman
99. white man

Generic asian, ranked 77 presently is a fall am i correct? Unless my memory is failing me no less than a year and a half ago thought they were ranked 29.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Generic asian, ranked 77 presently is a fall am i correct? Unless my memory is failing me no less than a year and a half ago thought they were ranked 29.
I believe this is due to a drop off in Asian tourist photography quality. I mean it's one thing to snap a lot of pictures that are worth seeing, but product quality has been fizzling for years.

Hey, I like the adorable Asians as much as the next ray-cis whitey, but they're way out of line messing with rainbow coalition protected class homos...unless and until they again make with the worthwhile clickbait. This does not, obviously apply to hot Asian chicks...only the elderly Asians or the Asian males...cuz...really now.

andial

Stable
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Ok but a drop from 29 to 77?? Something else is in play. I say downtown public relations firms have got it into peoples minds to start hating slant eyes again. Unless EO's stats are wrong, JMHO
Note: I'm still going to like Jackie Chan,Bruce Lee and that Kung Fu guy on TV from the seventies.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
David Carradine...you freaking ray-cis! ...even though he was born in Commiefornia... He died in Thailand, so I split the difference. Hey, a call had to be made.

Yeah I like all those guys too.

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
^^^Meaning that the FBI got it all wrong? LMAO I very seriously doubt the FBI sent 15 overpriced muffin eaters down there to get to the bottom of this "hate crime" and they went away calling it a fraud if there was much of anything there.

Not sure. I imagine if one asks Richard Petty Motorsports that question directly, they'd get an answer other than "...because of the color of his skin". That being said, it appears Bubba's greatest claim to "fame" has a whole lot to do with the color of his skin...

View attachment 170482

As he's only 27 he's got lots of time to distinguish himself...though he's sorta doing that now, and not in any way I'd call positive.
wallace wiki page states that it is part of the affirmative action program -- drive for diversity

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
that was before more colleges decided to deduct points from their admission applications

they also lost some court cases re same issue

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Another shifty POC trying to get something for free. A few years ago he would have been laughed at for being stupid and now he gets interviewed on tv as a hero. There is something very wrong going on here and it's not from normal people.
next stop = dancing with the stars

then possibly a book deal and nike ad campaign

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
wallace wiki page states that it is part of the affirmative action program -- drive for diversity
Ah good old affirmative action! Institutionalized legitimized ray-cism, allegedly employed to address ray-cism.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Did anyone see my earlier post?
They destroyed nfl, nba etc..... by design.........
Owner of Richard Petty Motorsports is a NY bankster that put a woman on his board that is on the Killinton foundation board.

andial

Stable
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Owner of Richard Petty Motorsports is a NY bankster that put a woman on his board that is on the Killinton foundation board.
Yes i have seen it here and elsewhere. Hate to say it, because i used to like Richard Petty, but your lead checks out.

andial

Stable
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Here are the 2020 standings by the way, very exciting season, lots of points being awarded. Another race is on this weekend if you have 9 hours to kill watching tv.

https://www.foxsports.com/nascar/standings

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
if you have 9 hours to kill watching tv.
...or one could simply watch the last 9 minutes, watch the checkered flag, and skip out on thousands of boring ass left turns.

I'll surely do neither, cuz it's boring as drying paint.

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
but if you don't watch, you ain't consuming, helping out the:
Alcohol Industry
Food Industry of all ethnicity types, all of them suffer
Couch Industry, furniture industry as 'first time gf's or wives like a neat house for your friends'...LOL
all the rest suffer because you, YES YOU...

you just wouldn't sit still for 9 lousy hours...

ppffttt...surely you're a racist also

go sit in the corner and think about what you've done by not doing what you didn't want to do...

:troll:
poof

and just like that, Life Became A Bit More Bearable Again...perhaps we should actually Thank these guys for what they're doing...

think about it a moment before you throw your tomatos...you'll just hit your screen anyways...bwahahaaaa

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
but if you don't watch, you ain't consuming, helping out the:
Alcohol Industry
Food Industry of all ethnicity types, all of them suffer
Couch Industry, furniture industry as 'first time gf's or wives like a neat house for your friends'...LOL
all the rest suffer because you, YES YOU...

you just wouldn't sit still for 9 lousy hours...

ppffttt...surely you're a racist also

go sit in the corner and think about what you've done by not doing what you didn't want to do...

:troll:
poof

and just like that, Life Became A Bit More Bearable Again...perhaps we should actually Thank these guys for what they're doing...

think about it a moment before you throw your tomatos...you'll just hit your screen anyways...bwahahaaaa
Fuck'em! Their product is boring as sin!

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
1593139570773.png

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
ya. this one and the seattle warlord both connected to same org. just a coincidence i'm sure

how does it tie into nfl, nba, etc?

are those being taken down b/c not enough fan boy hate in them -- mixed teams, mixed fans, etc?

the_shootist

Old Pasty White Guy
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Good! Do you miss it?

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Good! Do you miss it?
Not at all. My point is they are destroying another form of history / America. This is like bubba taking a knee. Remember napcar still flies the flag and has the flyovers etc......

It's fine with me because it makes people pay attention to their loss of freedoms.

andial

Stable
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Not at all. My point is they are destroying another form of history / America. This is like bubba taking a knee. Remember napcar still flies the flag and has the flyovers etc......

It's fine with me because it makes people pay attention to their loss of freedoms.
Now i don't give a dam about NASCAR either but as to the point of your post i agree. The fan base of NASCAR are Trump voters this is an attack at Trumps base very different than an attack on some retail stores in a democrat city. This mght be the first of more to come, attacks at Trump's base not democrat areas. Again there was major harrassment of Trump rally goers in Tulsa no media coverage or DOJ investigations on that.

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Why is a half black half white person always black? Why not go white privilege and make it easy on yo self...neighbors are asking.
Have you seen his record. He's the latest attraction sense they got rid of Danica. I wonder if RPR is getting paid to have him.....

ErrosionOfAccord

#1 Global Warmer
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Are we to assume the crackers won’t be able to draft him anymore ‘cause white privledge. I’d place a small wager that he wins the next race.

Meanwhile Idgaf because yeah, it’s boring.