• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
XW-2A Amateur radio Satellite received on Icom IC-R8500 receiver
Officialvhfuhfchannel

Published on Dec 29, 2017
Received on December 29th 2017 pass over Montreal Quebec around 0000 UT

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
W1AW Digital bulletin received on 80 meters Shortwave
OfficialSWLchannel

Published on Dec 29, 2017
Received on December 30th 2017 at 0215 UT in psk31 digital mode on Icom IC R-8500 receiver with sloper antenna

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Shortwave Radio - Radio Saudi Int (Urdu) TX: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia #Shortwave #SWL
Bristol Channel Radio

Streamed live 43 minutes ago
Bristol Channel Radio is the home of HAM and Shortwave radio in the Bristol Channel area (UK). The signals are received a short distance north of Chepstow, using an SDRPlay RSP2 / Alinco DX-SR9. The main antenna for HF is a 133ft (40.5m) Long Wire with a 9:1 UnUn.

This channel is provided for research and/or educational purposes, but general interest viewers are most welcome. Please LIKE, SHARE, and SUBSCRIBE, your support is appreciated!

Bristol Channel Radio do not claim any rights whatsoever on any rights protected material heard in any of it's live steams, or pre-recorded videos. If any affected material is heard within any Bristol Channel Radio content, this is unintentional, and will be removed upon request from the rights owner/s. If you would like to use any content from this channel for any purpose (outside of general viewing on YouTube,) you MUST seek written consent from Bristol Channel Radio before doing so.

Thanks!

James
MW6JUY

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Shortwave Radio - All India Radio (Telugu) TX: Bengaluru, India #Radio #Shortwave #SWL
Bristol Channel Radio

Streamed live 1 hour ago
Bristol Channel Radio is the home of HAM and Shortwave radio in the Bristol Channel area (UK). The signals are received a short distance north of Chepstow, using an SDRPlay RSP2 / Alinco DX-SR9. The main antenna for HF is a 133ft (40.5m) Long Wire with a 9:1 UnUn.

This channel is provided for research and/or educational purposes, but general interest viewers are most welcome. Please LIKE, SHARE, and SUBSCRIBE, your support is appreciated!

Bristol Channel Radio do not claim any rights whatsoever on any rights protected material heard in any of it's live steams, or pre-recorded videos. If any affected material is heard within any Bristol Channel Radio content, this is unintentional, and will be removed upon request from the rights owner/s. If you would like to use any content from this channel for any purpose (outside of general viewing on YouTube,) you MUST seek written consent from Bristol Channel Radio before doing so.

Thanks!

James
MW6JUY

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Shortwave Radio - Reach Beyond Australia / HCJB (Hindi) TX: Kununurra, Western Australia #Radio #Sho
Bristol Channel Radio

Streamed live 2 hours ago

Thanks!

James
MW6JUY

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
FM and AM Bandscan for Zwettl, Austria
atfmdx

Published on Dec 30, 2017
Recorded Dec 30 2017

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
The Old Tube Radio Network LIVE December 30, 2017
Boz oControl

Streamed live 9 hours ago
Vintage Tube-Type CB Radios (1958-1978) on the air LIVE from Central California on 27.085MHz CH.11 8-10pm PDT. Join us on the air at 27.085MHz or listen from anywhere to the live audio stream at: http://oldtuberadio.net/#liveShow

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
HRN 377, BS#11: ARRL, CQ, Happy New Year
HamRadioNow

Published on Dec 30, 2017
The ARRL has yet another proposal coming to the January Board Meeting — a fairly extensive revision to the Articles of Incorporation and Bylaws with some curious changes in how the board can remove a member and a Director. CQ is pointing it out, but they've got their own trouble getting issues printed. And our friend Dan KB6NU has details on his Blog. David and Gary review the review.

Then they talk about the state of and future of HamRadioNow as Gary plans his escape.

Links:

Dan's blog http://KB6NU.com
CQ Newsroom: http://cqnewsroom.blogspot.com/

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Radio Havana Cuba DXers Unlimited Dec 31 2017 on 15140Khz Shortwave Radio R8600
TheScottytr6

Published on Dec 31, 2017
With some fading, here is today's weekend edition of DXers Unlimited, a shortwave radio related program via Radio Havana Cuba on 15140Khz shortwave radio. This is a weekly program on Sundays at approx. 2010UTC. The broadcast was tuned in with my Icom IC-R8600 radio in Toronto.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Old Radio Night 12/30/17 ( Part 1) Tram D300 (Tram's last Base Radio)
Dirty Diaper 21

987, 116, Night Ranger, 1940, 154, 755, 165, Eliminator, Polar Bear, Columbia, Bulls eye, 21, I may have missed some(. (Part 2) will be up next Happy New Year.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Ham College 36
AmateurLogic.TV

General Amateur Radio Exam part 7. More operation discussion. More Impedance questions.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Skipland and 981 Polar Bear and Eliminator 12/30/17
Dirty Diaper 21

Polar Bear from N.Y. looking for Mr T LOL, Other stations on other channels, Thank You for watching, Happy 2018

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Vivacite 621khz New Year mix
HumbersideDXer

Great songs that you hardly ever hear on the radio!

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
"Radio Waves International" French shortwave pirate at 6070 kHz, AM mode
Curt Rowlett

Radio Waves International French shortwave pirate at 6070 kHz, AM mode.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Shortwave Radiogram Jan 1 2018 on 5850Khz Shortwave Radio R8600
TheScottytr6

Published on Jan 1, 2018
Happy New Year from Toronto! Here is my decode of the Shortwave Radiogram broadcast today on 5850Khz shortwave radio at 0800UTC in MFSK32 and with 18 SSTV images. There is news of new Australian Shortwave broadcasting, the return of Radio Caroline and many Happy New Years SSTV images. Signal was very good with little fading. The broadcast was received in Toronto using my Icom IC-R8600 radio and decoded with the Linux version of Fldigi.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Unboxing the Tecsun PL-880: my next travel companion to South America
Oxford Shortwave Log

Published on Jan 1, 2018
Hi there, after three visits to Brazil in the past year, of which the last two I had the brilliant Eton Satellit to accompany me, I decided it was time to make a change for my next trip in 2018. As I think I explained in another of my recent videos, travelling and DXing in South America is a privilege really and an opportunity I always want to make the most of. Therefore, I need the best possible portable radio with me. I consider the Eton and this radio to be the best on the market and so this was the only option. Whilst the SYNC on this radio is a disappointment, it's ability to handle and large antenna is a big positive and of course it's renowned to be incredibly sensitive - as many of you guys know first-hand. I'm very much looking forward to putting it through it's paces.

Thanks for watching and Happy New Year!

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
CB RADIO SSB New Years Eve. New stations on air
fredintheshed1

New people coming back to CB weekly around Hertforshire. Get that old CB out of the loft.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Voice of America via Botswana 15580 Khz Shortwave
OfficialSWLchannel

Published on Jan 1, 2018
Received on Icom IC R-8500 receiver January 1st 2018 around 1915 UTC

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Radio Havana Cuba DXers Unlimited Jan 2 2018 on 15140Khz Shortwave Radio R8600
TheScottytr6

Published on Jan 2, 2018
First of 2018, here is today's Tuesday edition of DXers Unlimited, a shortwave radio related program via Radio Havana Cuba on 15140Khz shortwave radio. This is a weekly program on Tuesdays at approx. 2040UTC. The broadcast was tuned in with my Icom IC-R8600 radio in Toronto.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
TRRS #1371 - Preacherman Gone??
hamrad88

Published on Jan 3, 2018
If you found this video useful, please share using the Share button below. Please subscribe to my channel to get automatic notification of new videos.

Support my shows by using my new Amazon store at

https://www.amazon.com/shop/hamrad88

Remember, I am no expert so take everything you see with that in mind.

Thanks for watching.

Tom

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
HAM Radio HF (80m) #Radio #AmateurRadio #HamRadio #HAMR #Shortwave #SWL
Bristol Channel Radio

Streamed live 5 hours ago

Thanks!

James
MW6JUY

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
TRRS #1372 - Opps! Real Preacherman - Brother Stair
hamrad88

Published on Jan 3, 2018
If you found this video useful, please share using the Share button below. Please subscribe to my channel to get automatic notification of new videos.

Support my shows by using my new Amazon store at

https://www.amazon.com/shop/hamrad88

Remember, I am no expert so take everything you see with that in mind.

Thanks for watching.

Tom

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
ČRo Radiožurnál 270 kHz LW, Topolná, Czech Republic, copied on Elad FDM DUO,Perseus and Icom IC-R75
Oxford Shortwave Log

Published on Jan 2, 2018
Hi there, here's a rather 'muddy' daytime signal from Topolná, with the Elaf, Perseus and Icom. Not sure which one of these pulls it off the best, but still, it was very nice to copy the Czech Republic at that time of day!

Recorded in Oxford UK on 18/12/17 at 13:36 hrs UTC, using a Wellbrook ALA1530 magnetic loop antenna outdoors. Thanks for watching.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Learning The HF Bands: 24mhz/12 Meters, An Introduction To HF
HamRadioConcepts

Published on Jan 3, 2018
Here is part 2 of my mini series about all the HF bands. 12 meters is a hidden gem. Not a lot of people use it, but the ones who do use it love it.
New to the series? Start with part 1, https://youtu.be/Qi1cDkPYwxQ

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
HRN 368: Bouvet 2018 on Ham Radio Now
HamRadioNow

Published on Jan 3, 2018
Hal Tourley W8HC is our tour guide for this preview of the 3Y0Z Bouvet Island DXpedition, where 20 top DXpeditioners will travel to the most remote spot of land on Earth to warm up from the brutal winter we're having in North America.

https://www.bouvetdx.org/

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Ham Nation 332: A Cold & Bright Start to the New Year!
Ham Nation

Published on Jan 3, 2018
A simple way to get rid of ground loops, LED lights for your ham shack, register for Contest University, George's memorable projects of 2017 and more!

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Amateur Radio Roundtable 1 2 18
w5kub

Streamed live on Jan 2, 2018
Please join Katie Allen, WY7YL, and Tom Medlin, W5KUB, for a great show about new ham radio kits and the new uBitx all band HF QRP transeiver. Ryan Flowers, W7RLF, will show us the new semi-homebrew project built around the uBitx and Bitx40 radios. Learn about how to construct, learn about all the hacks and add-ons you can incorporate into this radio. Learn where to get all the free Arduino code that you can install for all the add-ons and changes you can make. Joe Eisenberg, K0NEB, is back with a bunch of
new kits for the ham radio operator. Joe always reviews some great and very interesting kits for the beginner or the experienced builder. Send in your FCC questions to our AskRiley segment. Riley Hollingsworth, retired from the FCC will answer your questions . Next week we have the Chairman of Hamvention and he will be giving some breaking news that will be first announced on our show. Also if anyone from this group has ideas about future shows and would like to present, please contact us. Watch the show on W5KUB.COM Tues at 8 PM Central. (0200UTC Wed) We invite you to join our ham radio facebook group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/w5kub/

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Shortwave Radio - All India Radio (Pashto) TX: Delhi, India #Radio #Shortwave #SWL
Bristol Channel Radio

Streamed live 2 hours ago

Thanks!

James
MW6JUY

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Learning The HF Bands: 15 Meters/18MHZ, An Introduction To HF
HamRadioConcepts

Published on Jan 4, 2018
Here is video #3 in the mini series, learning about 15 meters, one band at a time. Make sure to check out the previous video in the series about 12 meters, https://youtu.be/inSWeGi2zx4

Support HRC on patreon.com/hamradioconcepts
SUBSCRIBE and follow on facebook.com/hamradioconcepts

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
CB RADIO. John WGC CRT6900N with a Cobra power mic
fredintheshed1

Published on Jan 5, 2018
Video for John. Iam still getting audio setting right on the new Camera so bare with me.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Collection of radio traffic and EAMs at 8992 kHz
Curt Rowlett

Published on Jan 5, 2018
Collection of recordings of military traffic on the High Frequency Global Communications System network (HF-GCS). Recorded using a WebSDR located in Warrenton, Virginia, about 60 miles from Andrews Air Force base. (UTC time and date can be seen in the clock widget running at the top right of the screen).

What you are hearing is known as an Emergency Action Message (EAM). These transmissions are part of the High Frequency Global Communications System (HF-GCS) run by the United States military as a way to communicate with aircraft in flight, and certain Navy vessels, including submarines.

According to Wikipedia, an EAM is "a preformatted message that directs nuclear-capable forces to execute specific Major Attack Options or Limited Attack Options in a nuclear war." More information about EAMs can be found here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emergenc...

The format for an EAM is a six character preamble, repeated two or three times, followed by "STAND BY, MESSAGE FOLLOWS." Next, a long string of numbers or letters is repeated using the military phonetic alphabet and spoken at the rate of one character per second.

Messages to specific call signs (Rounder, Provisional, Midas Touch) may also be included.

Skyking messages are shorter and always include the preamble, "SKYKING SKYKING DO NOT ANSWER. MESSAGE FOLLOWS" which is then followed by a short string of characters, ending with an authentication code. Skyking messages have top priority and are intended for the Army Material Command and Army Contracting Command of the United States Strategic Command. Skyking is the shared callsign for nuclear Single Integrated Operation Plan aircraft and missile crews, all of whom copy the messages.

EAMs and Skyking are discussed here: http://www.monitoringtimes.com/html/e...

More information about the High Frequency Global Communications System can be found here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_Fre...

And here: http://www.ominous-valve.com/hfgcs.txt

And here: http://www.ab9il.net/aviation/naoc-ta...

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Medium wave DX: CBC Radio 1, 1400 kHz, Gander copied in Oxford, UK
Oxford Shortwave Log

Published on Jan 5, 2018
Hi there, I never get tired of copying any transatlantic signal on medium wave. CBC Radio 1 are frequently heard but, still it still feels special.

Recorded in Oxford UK on 24/11/17 at 04:59 hrs UTC using an Elad FDM DUO and Wellbrook ALA1530 magnetic loop antenna outdoors. Thanks for watching.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Icom IC-7300 Menu Overview (Video Manual)
Rate My Radio

Published on Jan 5, 2018
Jarrad VK3BL goes through the Icom IC-7300's settings menus and describes what each function does and when to use it.

We also provide advice on recommended settings for your station, as well as covering where to find and how to use basic functions such as the notch filter.

Jarrad demonstrates how settings change the operating experience, and talks about his personal preferences.

Please let us know if you enjoyed the video, and please do comment. We find the most rewarding aspect of making youtube videos is making new friends and having great discussions with Hams from all over the world.

73, Jarrad VK3BL & the Rate My Radio Team :)