• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Should Transgender Women Be Allowed to Play Women's Sports?

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Bizzarro world!

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
These are idiots that think F*ed Up MALES should be allowed to compete against natural women. Once through puberty the male muscle mass is at least 1/3 more, the muscle tissue is denser, the fast twitch nerves are more and higher developed and used.
An MMA True female dam_ near got killed fighting a Trans not that long ago..
That right there tell you no matter the amount of female hormones induced the true female is at a disadvantage over a drugged up male.
The female body is designed to create, nourish and deliver life.
Something No "wannabe" will ever be able to do.

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Hmmmmm leme see. NO!

solarion

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
It'd help if the term "transgender" was banished forever. A transgender is a cross-dresser, therefore NOT a female and so should obviously not be allowed to compete with women.

If the question is "should trans-sexuals be allowed to compete in women's events" then the answer is also no. A tranny is not a woman. Adding or subtracting parts, changing the plumbing, does not change one's sex. Sex is defined by chromosomes, not plumbing.

Joseph

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Hmmmmm leme see. NO!
Trannies are worthy of their own separate competition.
Nonsense. This is a great opportunity to watch these feminists and 'transgenders' get destroyed at their own game once and for all.
The men are hands down winning titles and trophies in female sports everywhere.

They're winning beauty pageants, for crying out loud.

What a horrible thing to have to witness if you're a Miss <insert state here> contestant and have to stand by and watch a man take "the most beautiful woman" crown.

Those women who have always been against the transgender assault on their world only have to not show up - or stay seated on a bench

Any transgender women (those who 'identify' as men), will also get pulverized in any male sport in which they think they'd like to compete. The real men will beat them half to death out of sheer anger. They'll be carried off the field in droves on stretchers. But that's only going to happen if they compete in men's sports - I have yet to see it. ironic, isn't it.

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter

Joseph

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Is it just me ? Or can most people spot a feminist from quite a distance these days ... they all seem to have "that look"
There's a good reason they're not allowed on football fields ....

1570662079222.png

solarion

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Or can most people spot a feminist from quite a distance these days ... they all seem to have "that look"
...and by "that look" do you mean FAT and UGLY? ...hadn't noticed. ;p

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
I watched "Ultimate Surrender" once. sort of a ladies wrassling thing. It changed my opinion on sports.

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
No, hell no.

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Nonsense. This is a great opportunity to watch these feminists and 'transgenders' get destroyed at their own game once and for all.
The men are hands down winning titles and trophies in female sports everywhere.

They're winning beauty pageants, for crying out loud.

What a horrible thing to have to witness if you're a Miss <insert state here> contestant and have to stand by and watch a man take "the most beautiful woman" crown.

Those women who have always been against the transgender assault on their world only have to not show up - or stay seated on a bench

Any transgender women (those who 'identify' as men), will also get pulverized in any male sport in which they think they'd like to compete. The real men will beat them half to death out of sheer anger. They'll be carried off the field in droves on stretchers. But that's only going to happen if they compete in men's sports - I have yet to see it. ironic, isn't it.
Beat me to it...

I can't wait to see a woman's face get bashed in...especially, well, in direct response, in particular, a trannies face beaten in by a woman...it'll be wonderful and until that time, let the hatred in the real women build...

just wait for it

i'd turn mine loose on one, and she's pretty bad ass with that cane of hers...i don't even trust her when she's got it...

LOL

it's going to happen...women are really tired of having their game stolen from them...especially when it's a 'wanna-be', who's looking better than they are...they accept gays, they hate trannies...

no one likes trannies but convicts...no one cares about gays anymore, but, no one trusts a tranny, they'd turn you into the cops, identify you in court... faster than that tranny rapper in that NY court did

and he's taking his haircut out on tour once again...bet he shops at Target

:dog:

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
not me, human oddities are my specialty...take me...i still can't figure myself out but i'm stable and funny as hell, especially when i first wake up, at lunch or am drunk...

i cost you nothing, my advice is free and i don't smell when i type...i'm the perfect internet buddy but i don't kiss on any date with you dogs...

and the trannies are funny as hell and my kids are grown and know better than to introduce any grand kids into any type bullshit like what's being pushed

all the rest gives me diarrhea

like tequila farts

mnmom

Seeker
Seeker
Sigh... there is no such thing as a transgender woman. I'm a woman. That's a man with his nuts and bolts chopped off and a slew of mental health issues. I know plenty of ladies who say f! no to their daughters competing in sports now because they are allowing transgenders into girls teams in high school.

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Sigh... there is no such thing as a transgender woman. I'm a woman. That's a man with his nuts and bolts chopped off and a slew of mental health issues. I know plenty of ladies who say f! no to their daughters competing in sports now because they are allowing transgenders into girls teams in high school.
atta girl Mom

take your high school rage and remember it...just keep it at the ready...you gotta be woman, hear me roar, ONLY if you need to, but, you gotta be there when needed...and all women i know, who fit all that previous stuff i typed, are already there....

clad 25¢ says you're same cut of the cloth...

:dog:

it's not a scary world when your expectations are more than what you encounter...but, you are always looking for the 'more', if only, Because You Can...

Good Moms...God Bless You Woman!

:2 thumbs up:

I'm a Faulty Man, Nice To Meet You
:rotf:

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
you aren't around here much...seriously

thanks for playing
:)

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Trannies are worthy of their own separate competition.
NOT "worthy" but should ONLY compete against one another.

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Sigh... there is no such thing as a transgender woman.
Oxymoron?

It's a bit like "military intelligence".

:computer:

{as I step back from the monitor}

Zed

Intergalactic Chart Arse
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I couldn't find the Sarcasm smilie thingy.

<sarc>I couldn't find the Sarcasm smilie thingy.</sarc>

Learn to code!

:Happy:

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Is it just me ? Or can most people spot a feminist from quite a distance these days ... they all seem to have "that look"
There's a good reason they're not allowed on football fields ....

View attachment 143093
Do you mean fat and ugly? Yeah, I see it!

Joseph

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Usually in the 250 lbs category

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Yeah. but it is - a huge issue
Women sat back while the feminazis and lesbians supported the trannies and helped bring them into the limelight. Let them fix it! I couldn't care less if the girly men squashed the women in sports. You won't get any sympathy from beefcake! Careful what you wish for girls!

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
I couldn't care less if the girly men squashed the women in sports.
"squashing" is one thing dam_ near killing in a physical contact sport is another.
If this female would have died I be pressing for a manslaughter charge.
Some could agrue 'Its" process to be femine could make a charge of Premeditated Murder.

engineear

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
"squashing" is one thing dam_ near killing in a physical contact sport is another.
Some could agrue 'Its" process to be femine could make a charge of Premeditated Murder.
You meant "transgenderslaughter"...fixed it fer ya!

BigJim#1-8

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter ++
Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus.
All other "genders" are from Uranus.

GOLDBRIX

Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Unfortunately someone has to die to wake up these idiots who think these transgender mental health patients need to be supported rather than interned to the Funny Farm!

Last edited:
You mean, "Should dudes that dress like women be allowed to play women sports"? Hell yeah. Especially rassling!