• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Should Transgender Women Be Allowed to Play Women's Sports?

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
You mean, "Should dudes that dress like women be allowed to play women sports"? Hell yeah. Especially rassling!
Here ya go:
1570730211615.png

1570730303903.png

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
If men pretending to be women are allowed to compete in women's sports, that will cause most women to be less accepting of "transgenderism" in general. A win for all of us normal people!
While I dig the sentiment, I suspect it may be a bit more complicated than that. The last thing women need is one more reason to feel inadequate. When women feel inadequate they make things a bunch suckier for men. I rather see chicks with self esteem...and yeah I know they're nearly as rare as unicorns, but that's the dream. This, imo, is not the way to achieve that dream.

Let the cross-dressers compete with other cross-dressers...or men that don't wish to wear their sister's clothing.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
the FACT this is even a topic of conversation, is evidence enough, of the decline in our respective countries
Language has been hijacked...and with it common sense. It didn't happen by accident.

gender sex. Gender will never mean sex, no matter how hard the agenda is pushed. There are only two sexes and it makes no difference how many hundreds of genders are fabricated by the peecee crowd to cloud these issues, it changes nothing at the end of the day. A woman has xx chromosomes and a man has xy chromosomes. A man wearing his mother's sunday-go-meetins won't change this fact, any more than it makes him a woman.

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter
If men pretending to be women are allowed to compete in women's sports, that will cause most women to be less accepting of "transgenderism" in general. A win for all of us normal people!
I do hope you are correct on your assumption.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
would muttons be allowed?

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
atta girl Mom

take your high school rage and remember it...just keep it at the ready...you gotta be woman, hear me roar, ONLY if you need to, but, you gotta be there when needed...and all women i know, who fit all that previous stuff i typed, are already there....

clad 25¢ says you're same cut of the cloth...

:dog:

it's not a scary world when your expectations are more than what you encounter...but, you are always looking for the 'more', if only, Because You Can...

Good Moms...God Bless You Woman!

:2 thumbs up:

I'm a Faulty Man, Nice To Meet You
:rotf:
Has anyone here ever seen Mikey and Buck in the same room together?:dduck:

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter

Rollie Free

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Ok, here's my millionaire maker idea. Take the WNBA, fire everybody. Have each team hold tryouts for the most attractive, buxom woman. League uniforms will be short yoga shorts and loose fitting sleeveless, shoulderless tees.
And if they can play basketball well that's a bonus.
We will fill arenas to the brim.

I dont know how this addresses the phony girl problem other than no one will care anymore.

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Ok, here's my millionaire maker idea. Take the WNBA, fire everybody. Have each team hold tryouts for the most attractive, buxom woman. League uniforms will be short yoga shorts and loose fitting sleeveless, shoulderless tees.

I dont know how this addresses the phony girl problem other than no one will care anymore.
Will there be adult beverages available???
there needs to be adult beverages available, i'm on board...but, Nike brand is banned from the league, you o.k. with that?

:oriental:

Rollie Free

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Will there be adult beverages available???
there needs to be adult beverages available, i'm on board...but, Nike brand is banned from the league, you o.k. with that?

:oriental:
Free beer. Let's go for broke.
ESPN and any other turncoat sports entity are banned. Fans are encourage to support capitalism.

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Ha Ha
Let The Games Begin...here's the team i'm watching

:blond::blond::blond::blond::blond:

:beer::beer:

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
If you guys ever decide to give up your careers as professional Internet trolls... :beer:

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
If you guys ever decide to give up your careers as professional Internet trolls... :beer:
I'd run a Massage Parlor / Pool Hall, you'd all be welcome, i just gotta get my idea past zoning

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
i just gotta get my idea past zoning
You're going to need a lot of hookerz and blow to sway the zoning commission. ...and obviously for after...

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
You're going to need a lot of hookerz and blow to sway the zoning commission. ...and obviously for after...
that's why you guys are invited, i'll need someone on marketing, someone on the books, someone on the bar, maintenance on the tables, we'll close for an hour to clean up, then reopen for the day...the girls will have their own side of the building, all made up for them, the customers will be tended to, fluffed up, if necessary for an extra charge...

ka ching...

and i figure we sub-out the illegal stuff, just to keep the appearance of having 'clean hands', we'll need someone on the outside running that...

just wait till you see my notes...
stop bouncing, i've gotta read my notes...:blond:

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
i'll need someone on marketing, someone on the books, someone on the bar, maintenance on the tables
I got the bar. ...oh and I'll hold on to the hookerz and blow stash...just to make sure it's safe.

Trust me.

Booze, hookerz, and blow. Man, this sounds like a lot of...uh work.

D-FENZ

Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Three families of girl high school track and field athletes are challenging in federal court, Connecticut's policy of allowing 'transgenders' to participate in sporting events. Predictably the ACLU is supporting crazy in this one. It will definitely be a court case worth watching. Hopefully sane minds will prevail.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/spor...-suit-prevent-transgender-athletes-competing/

Meanwhile, a male marathon runner has qualified for the Olympic trials later this month representing the U.S. women's team.
https://dailycaller.com/2020/02/13/megan-youngren-transgender-runner-olympic-trials/

FWIW. Every democrat presidential frontrunner supports the bill forcing the acceptance of males into female sports.

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Three families of girl high school track and field athletes are challenging in federal court, Connecticut's policy of allowing 'transgenders' to participate in sporting events. Predictably the ACLU is supporting crazy in this one. It will definitely be a court case worth watching. Hopefully sane minds will prevail.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/spor...-suit-prevent-transgender-athletes-competing/

Meanwhile, a male marathon runner has qualified for the Olympic trials later this month representing the U.S. women's team.
https://dailycaller.com/2020/02/13/megan-youngren-transgender-runner-olympic-trials/

FWIW. Every democrat presidential frontrunner supports the bill forcing the acceptance of males into female sports.
Don't sue. That costs money and will ultimately fail in the end. I fault every female athlete who continues to participate in women's sports where one of these freaks is also allowed to participate. Find another organization, another group, or form your own group of athletes. Refuse to be a part of it and it will go away! The SJWs supporting these freaks can't MAKE you compete!

Last edited:

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Looking at the OP question, I say: YES.

What you do for obvious fairness: All Transgender Women are in that "bracket". And they only contest against each other.

This is nothing radical, or even new.

Think hard-case, professional boxing: Featherweight, welterweight, lightweight, middleweight, heavyweight <-- All of them are designations in place for 100 years!

No featherweight is EVER expected to fight a heavyweight. Period. Definition.

Simple rule to adopt, and everyone is happy -- even the petunia assholes that currently are fucking up sports.

engineear

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

...and tops that expose "under boobs"...or "bottom cleavage"...anyone know what the final score was?
I like Daisy Mae shorts...long tresses...short hair is ok, no dyke cuts/half shaved scalps are out.

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter

If the Leftists want TRANSGENDERS considered PC then give the Transgenders their own division to compete in.
Problem Solved

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
GIM Hall Of Fame
If the Leftists want TRANSGENDERS considered PC then give the Transgenders their own division to compete in.
Problem Solved
Can't get bleeding heart votes doing that...

BigJim#1-8

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
The saddest thing about this is we're even asking a question about something this abhorrent.
Pure Evil.

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
The saddest thing about this is we're even asking a question about something this abhorrent.
Pure Evil.
These women athletes are being disrespected and need to man up against this evil degeneracy trying to steal the fun and competitiveness of their youth!

1581802275607.png

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Any woman asked to compete against a tranny should just walk off the field, if no one was willing to compete with them, this crap would not last long. Just say "No".

the_shootist

Trump 2020
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Any woman asked to compete against a tranny should just walk off the field, if no one was willing to compete with them, this crap would not last long. Just say "No".
That's a great idea!!!!!

Buck

Village Idiot
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
If they 'Walked Away' from the Race, but they Felt Like They Should Have Run It, would they still be eligible for their Participation Award?

chieftain

Silver Miner
I want off of this rock, I am sick to death of this nonsense and sheer insanity.

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
It’s all part of the engineered chaos, meant to destroy everything that thousands of years of civilization has determined to be effective and to actually work. This stuff, the transgender madness, the gender pronoun stupidity, the politically correct redefinition of language and other idiocy that I can’t think of at the moment, is all part of the gaslighting of the citizenry. They want to destroy our minds and our very ability to understand the world we live in, by telling us, constantly, that up is down, good is bad and bad is good, male and female don’t exist, there is no morality, no truth, no fundamental reality, no reason, no logic. Everything is chaos. They control the banks, the governments, the media, the educational establishment, all the big business and their final theft is to have complete control of our minds. It is satanic level control. Resist!

chieftain

Silver Miner
So how the fuck do we not only counter this shit, but destroy it completely? Because turfing the TV and staying offline isn't cutting it anymore. Our kids are subjected to this fecal matter on a daily basis as a part of their edukayshun. The PC effluent dischargers have been shoved into positions of power and have subjugated taxpayer funds to pay for their degeneracy.

Son of Gloin

Certainty of death? What are we waiting for?
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
So how the fuck do we not only counter this shit, but destroy it completely? Because turfing the TV and staying offline isn't cutting it anymore. Our kids are subjected to this fecal matter on a daily basis as a part of their edukayshun. The PC effluent dischargers have been shoved into positions of power and have subjugated taxpayer funds to pay for their degeneracy.
The madness permeates everything. I will say what I think, realizing that some will accept it and many will not, but this is my solid belief. The more of us there are who give complete allegiance to the God of the Bible, the fewer of us there will be to give allegiance to the power of the world. It’s as simple as that. Very difficult, however, to make happen.

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
that's why you guys are invited, i'll need someone on marketing, someone on the books, someone on the bar, maintenance on the tables, we'll close for an hour to clean up, then reopen for the day...the girls will have their own side of the building, all made up for them, the customers will be tended to, fluffed up, if necessary for an extra charge...

ka ching...

and i figure we sub-out the illegal stuff, just to keep the appearance of having 'clean hands', we'll need someone on the outside running that...

just wait till you see my notes...
stop bouncing, i've gotta read my notes...:blond:
Sorry I'm late — is the marketing position still open?
BF

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
what to do with the roid freaks that also blur the boundary? most women sports are dominated by the highest testosterone

1581905636324.png

Fatrat

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
what to do with the roid freaks that also blur the boundary? most women sports are dominated by the highest testosterone

View attachment 154644
If they aren't cheating, you leave them alone...Some people work their asses off to be number one.

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
I want to see all the women come into mens sports like football and MMA. Maybe set some new rules for the NBA that no one over 5'6" is allowed to play since that discriminates against short people.

Something happened to the water supply or something in this country.

mtnman

Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
I remember this same problem with the USSR during the olympics back in the 1960's. I guess we didn't learn...