• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Should Transgender Women Be Allowed to Play Women's Sports?

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
You mean, "Should dudes that dress like women be allowed to play women sports"? Hell yeah. Especially rassling!
Here ya go:
1570730211615.png

1570730303903.png

markt

If men pretending to be women are allowed to compete in women's sports, that will cause most women to be less accepting of "transgenderism" in general. A win for all of us normal people!

solarion

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
If men pretending to be women are allowed to compete in women's sports, that will cause most women to be less accepting of "transgenderism" in general. A win for all of us normal people!
While I dig the sentiment, I suspect it may be a bit more complicated than that. The last thing women need is one more reason to feel inadequate. When women feel inadequate they make things a bunch suckier for men. I rather see chicks with self esteem...and yeah I know they're nearly as rare as unicorns, but that's the dream. This, imo, is not the way to achieve that dream.

Let the cross-dressers compete with other cross-dressers...or men that don't wish to wear their sister's clothing.

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
the FACT this is even a topic of conversation, is evidence enough, of the decline in our respective countries

solarion

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
the FACT this is even a topic of conversation, is evidence enough, of the decline in our respective countries
Language has been hijacked...and with it common sense. It didn't happen by accident.

gender sex. Gender will never mean sex, no matter how hard the agenda is pushed. There are only two sexes and it makes no difference how many hundreds of genders are fabricated by the peecee crowd to cloud these issues, it changes nothing at the end of the day. A woman has xx chromosomes and a man has xy chromosomes. A man wearing his mother's sunday-go-meetins won't change this fact, any more than it makes him a woman.

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
I do hope you are correct on your assumption.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
would muttons be allowed?

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
atta girl Mom

take your high school rage and remember it...just keep it at the ready...you gotta be woman, hear me roar, ONLY if you need to, but, you gotta be there when needed...and all women i know, who fit all that previous stuff i typed, are already there....

clad 25¢ says you're same cut of the cloth...

:dog:

it's not a scary world when your expectations are more than what you encounter...but, you are always looking for the 'more', if only, Because You Can...

Good Moms...God Bless You Woman!

:2 thumbs up:

I'm a Faulty Man, Nice To Meet You
:rotf:
Has anyone here ever seen Mikey and Buck in the same room together?:dduck:

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter

solarion

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

Rollie Free

Midas Member
Midas Member
Ok, here's my millionaire maker idea. Take the WNBA, fire everybody. Have each team hold tryouts for the most attractive, buxom woman. League uniforms will be short yoga shorts and loose fitting sleeveless, shoulderless tees.
And if they can play basketball well that's a bonus.
We will fill arenas to the brim.

I dont know how this addresses the phony girl problem other than no one will care anymore.

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Ok, here's my millionaire maker idea. Take the WNBA, fire everybody. Have each team hold tryouts for the most attractive, buxom woman. League uniforms will be short yoga shorts and loose fitting sleeveless, shoulderless tees.
And if they can play basketball well that's a bonus.
We will fill arenas to the brim.

I dont know how this addresses the phony girl problem other than no one will care anymore.
Will there be adult beverages available???
there needs to be adult beverages available, i'm on board...but, Nike brand is banned from the league, you o.k. with that?

:oriental:

Rollie Free

Midas Member
Midas Member
Will there be adult beverages available???
there needs to be adult beverages available, i'm on board...but, Nike brand is banned from the league, you o.k. with that?

:oriental:
Free beer. Let's go for broke.
ESPN and any other turncoat sports entity are banned. Fans are encourage to support capitalism.

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Ha Ha
Let The Games Begin...here's the team i'm watching

:blond::blond::blond::blond::blond:

:beer::beer:

solarion

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
If you guys ever decide to give up your careers as professional Internet trolls... :beer:

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
If you guys ever decide to give up your careers as professional Internet trolls... :beer:
I'd run a Massage Parlor / Pool Hall, you'd all be welcome, i just gotta get my idea past zoning

solarion

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
i just gotta get my idea past zoning
You're going to need a lot of hookerz and blow to sway the zoning commission. ...and obviously for after...

Buck

Old Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
You're going to need a lot of hookerz and blow to sway the zoning commission. ...and obviously for after...
that's why you guys are invited, i'll need someone on marketing, someone on the books, someone on the bar, maintenance on the tables, we'll close for an hour to clean up, then reopen for the day...the girls will have their own side of the building, all made up for them, the customers will be tended to, fluffed up, if necessary for an extra charge...

ka ching...

and i figure we sub-out the illegal stuff, just to keep the appearance of having 'clean hands', we'll need someone on the outside running that...

just wait till you see my notes...
stop bouncing, i've gotta read my notes...:blond:

solarion

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
i'll need someone on marketing, someone on the books, someone on the bar, maintenance on the tables
I got the bar. ...oh and I'll hold on to the hookerz and blow stash...just to make sure it's safe.

Trust me.

Booze, hookerz, and blow. Man, this sounds like a lot of...uh work.