• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Should Transgender Women Be Allowed to Play Women's Sports?

the_shootist

Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Is a transgender man just a woman and a transgender woman just a man? I'm so confused about what these sick freaks are calling themselves.

Back in my day, we would have locked them up in a nut house and given them shock therapy. See what happens when you stop taking care of the mentally ill? You have queer marriage and we're told it's "normal".
A man is a man, a woman is a women, there is nothing else that I'm aware of other than the perspective of the mentally ill, which is a sickness, not a gender

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
I love this shit. Women have been accepting all this feel good bullshit for years, they are OKAY with homo marriage, etc.
The slippery slope just got greased with a tanker truck of Vaseline and the end is near.

(some if not most) Women are the cause of everything bad in our system right now, basically they are 50% Karen and the other 50% is fit in with the propaganda. The latest with a cross dressing swimmer flying his meat pole in the female locker room is fantastic. A couple of years ago he would have been arrested, convicted and have a sex offender tag following him forever. Now the Karens have to STFU because they wanted this.

I will say it again. Why isn't there just one sports? Human. Who is the fastest human. Who is the best sportsball human. Who is the best human shooter. Who is the strongest human. Everything else is bullshit. I heard the phrase "World's Strongest Man" all my life. Was there a stronger woman? Fuck no. So the title should be "World's Strongest Human".

Male / Female sports are SEGREGATED SPORTS.
How can that be okay? Where is the EQUAL OPPORTUNITY? It is not even SEPARATE BUT EQUAL, it is SEPARATE AND UNEQUAL.

After all I keep hearing about some mythical glass ceiling holding women down that are the best. Let's remove those glass ceilings.
Compete against ALL not just the WEAKER people. Let us find out how powerful physically women are.

We can start with the fake hollywood bullshit about fighting. First thing I want to see is female/male boxing. Should be interesting.

I will bet that the average American black person is taller than me a white guy. I want my own basketball sport for shorter white guys because it isn't fair and I cannot get basketball scholarship for short white people. For fucking example.

I don't give a shit if Karen's daughter doesn't make the volleyball team because the boys are better. Karen's daughter is inferior at volleyball and does not deserve a slot because she is small and weak. Aren't women's sports really the SPECIAL OLYMPICS because they aren't up to the standard of "Normal Humans" to compete?

Here is a thought, maybe I think of myself as mentally retarded. Can I go to the real Special Olympics and kick ass in most of the events?
That would be fair and right, correct?

Feelings and fairness. Causing the death of everything good in the end.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Is a transgender man just a woman and a transgender woman just a man? I'm so confused about what these sick freaks are calling themselves.

Back in my day, we would have locked them up in a nut house and given them shock therapy. See what happens when you stop taking care of the mentally ill? You have queer marriage and we're told it's "normal".

It seems that today, to be "qualified as a gender of your choice" today, you don't even have to "re-assign your genitalia" by "transitioning" (hormones & surgery)... i.e. "Women with balls & dick & prostate" & "Men with vaginas & boobs & uterus" QUALIFY... ??? !!!

Clown World...

Because the REAL "SCIENCE" should be - IS - measuring X & Y chromosomes...

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Saw an article on Bongino today...

Mother of a "girl" who got "transitioned" into a "boy" at age 12-13...

Called into the "phone bank help"... pretending to be a girl who identified as a boy... and who as a "boy" identifies as "gay - liking males"...

Pretty interesting article...

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

Well, I was an "ordained minister" (Universal Brotherhood) and would have had no problem performing a wedding for a gay or lesbian couple... for a few reasons...
- legal ones (tax returns, inheritance, custody of children if one dies, choice of medical treatment if in a coma)
- personal ones (declaring their fidelity & love for each other)

I've been good friends with a few "good dependable honest people" who were gay / lesbian in "long-term functional relationships" through the years.

But today, it's become CLOWN WORLD.

I'm just waiting for "inter-species weddings" to appear... (zoophilia)... Man & nanny-goat, Woman & German Shepherd...

Of course they're "consenting", i.e. Myeah, myeah and Woof-woof....

Last edited:

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
Saw an article on Bongino today...

Mother of a "girl" who got "transitioned" into a "boy" at age 12-13...

Called into the "phone bank help"... pretending to be a girl who identified as a boy... and who as a "boy" identifies as "gay - liking males"...

Pretty interesting article...

I know a couple that gave birth to a daughter and now refer to her as their son. She is almost a teenager. First time I saw her with her hair cut short was about 4 years ago. I said, "Hi Larry" because her name is Lily. I was just goofing around. Her grandma said she was just being a tomboy and I told her I was glad she wasn't gender confused. Conversation didn't go any further. Yet today the whole family considers her a boy. Some day I may ask them to have that explained to me.

dozer99

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
No! (just to answer the original question)

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
I know a couple that gave birth to a daughter and now refer to her as their son. She is almost a teenager. First time I saw her with her hair cut short was about 4 years ago. I said, "Hi Larry" because her name is Lily. I was just goofing around. Her grandma said she was just being a tomboy and I told her I was glad she wasn't gender confused. Conversation didn't go any further. Yet today the whole family considers her a boy. Some day I may ask them to have that explained to me.

I still can't fathom why little "tom-boys" can't be left alone with their "gender identity" until they at least achieve puberty... where "physical (and psychological) gender defining hormones" kick in...

They could become "Ellie Mae" from "The Beverly Hillbillies" if left alone...

TomD

Often wrong but never in doubt
Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Rather than read 6 pages of replies, I'll just ask: Did anyone attempt a reasoned defense of trans males (or whatever they are called) competing on women's sports? I've never heard one, just emotional BS.

dozer99

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Survivor
Reaction score
Still no!

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
I still can't fathom why little "tom-boys" can't be left alone with their "gender identity" until they at least achieve puberty... where "physical (and psychological) gender defining hormones" kick in...

They could become "Ellie Mae" from "The Beverly Hillbillies" if left alone...
I'm curious to see if they are messing with her private parts. Both her mother and grandmother have big boobs. I have not seen the kid for a few months so I don't know how she is developing. Who knows what will happen if she starts to get feelings for boys. That would make her a gay homosexual too.

Ash_Williams

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Rather than read 6 pages of replies, I'll just ask: Did anyone attempt a reasoned defense of trans males (or whatever they are called) competing on women's sports? I've never heard one, just emotional BS.
I don't think so.

I'm in the IDAF category as, well, IDAF and I don't care who swims the fastest anyway and I'm pretty twisted so I think it's a bit funny that a dude can identify as a woman and make a mockery of the sports (or go to a women's prison.)

So, let me give it a shot:
-Without any sort of genetic testing, there's inevitably been Y chromosomes in women's sports since there's been women's sports.
-An argument could be made that women's sports are discriminatory in nature, hence "already flawed from a PC point of view", and therefore we ("we" being a bunch of dudes) should just sit back end enjoy the perceived irony of PC viewpoints fighting it out.

That's the best I can do.

I defense of the athletes themselves, I'd say give them a break. Either they do it as a joke (more power to them), or, the world today has given them the impression that the best course of action is to take hormones, cut their dicks off, change their names, and compete in women's sports despite the hate they will receive. In a world where *that* seems like the most reasonable option, I think we should cut the athletes themselves some slack. Some time after they born and usually before they are real adults (in modern times that can be age 40 or more), *that* happens. Society is very ill. Kids are growing up thinking (or to them, knowing) that race and gender and sexual orientation are the most important parts of being human. So it's like... wtf do you expect from them? Imagine growing up in today's world and not being confused as fuck. I bet some kids don't hear a single word of truth from their parents, teachers, role models, or in the media.

Lancers32

You know...the thing
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Kids can pick up some insane bs in school so it is up to the parents to show them which end is up. You are a boy or a girl simple as that. Parents who allow young children to take hormone blockers or mutilate themselves should be shot.

Ash_Williams

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Kids can pick up some insane bs in school so it is up to the parents to show them which end is up. You are a boy or a girl simple as that. Parents who allow young children to take hormone blockers or mutilate themselves should be shot.
The parents went to school too. They watch TV too, and go on social media, and conform to whatever group identities they've consciously and/or unconsciously decided fits them.
Parents generally aren't trying to do what is wrong for their kids.

TomD

Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
The parents went to school too. They watch TV too, and go on social media, and conform to whatever group identities they've consciously and/or unconsciously decided fits them.

In the end analysis, no person should be permanently mutilated except by that person's own informed consent and informed consent is only possible from an adult per all existing law.

Last time I looked, a 13 year old wouldn't be allowed in any state in the union to enter into a contract to buy a $500 TV on payments. Now the State of Washington has passed a law that they are given the ability to chose sex change without parental approval or even notification. Too immature to make a decision about buying some POS on payments but simultaneously mature enough to make a decision on life altering permanent mutilating surgery? That's a corner that can't be squared.

Last edited:

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
a 13 year old wouldn't be allowed in any state in the union to enter into a contract to buy a $500 TV on payments.
They can 'enter' into the contract, however 'enforcing' said contract would be impossible because the 13yo is below the age of consent and therefore not legally liable. Nothing illegal about that.

An adult would be a fool to entertain such an offer. They're supposed to be the wiser.

Lancers32

You know...the thing
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

You can't give these people an inch really. All of this needed to be nipped in the bud. You got this freak who they installed as Asst Health Secy,. What kind of message does that send? Look at that guy. That thing is going to advise on health? On what fcuking planet? Really have a hard time understanding how right minded people allowed the $hit to happen.

Ash_Williams

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
An adult would be a fool to entertain such an offer. They're supposed to be the wiser.
The current thinking seems to be adults should not make decisions. They should defer to authority/experts.
Perhaps the only way for the masses to see the flaw in that thinking is to let it run its course as quickly as possible.

Ash_Williams

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Last time I looked, a 13 year old wouldn't be allowed in any state in the union to enter into a contract to buy a $500 TV on payments. Now the State of Washington has passed a law that they are given the ability to chose sex change without parental approval or even notification. Too immature to make a decision about buying some POS on payments but simultaneously mature enough to make a decision on life altering permanent mutilating surgery? That's a corner that can't be squared.
Another way of looking at it would be that 13 year old is not allowed to smoke or drink a beer (with or without parental consent.) And no weed either... 'cause it might alter their brain.

Hormones and sex change though? No problemo.

specsaregood

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
fwiw, USASwimming just put out their updated rules yesterday. I think it is fair to say that most members of usaswimming are not happy about it.

USA Swimming Releases Athlete Inclusion, Competitive Equity and Eligibility Policy

Following several months of internal work, critical stakeholder discussions, and medical and legal review, and in light of updated information regarding the Fédération Internationale de Natation’s (FINA) policy development, USA Swimming has elected to release its Athlete Inclusion, Competitive Equity and Eligibility Policy. This policy, effective immediately, is applicable only to USA Swimming athlete members and approved elite events as defined in the policy and will remain in place until the release of an elite policy by FINA.

USA Swimming has and will continue to champion gender equity and the inclusivity of all cisgender and transgender women and their rights to participate in sport, while also fervently supporting competitive equity at elite levels of competition.

The development of the elite policy therefore acknowledges a competitive difference in the male and female categories and the disadvantages this presents in elite head-to-head competition. This is supported by statistical data that shows that the top-ranked female in 2021, on average, would be ranked 536th across all short course yards (25 yards) male events in the country and 326th across all long course meters (50 meters) male events in the country, among USA Swimming members. The policy therefore supports the need for competitive equity at the most elite levels of competition.

While recognizing the need for the aforementioned guidelines in elite competition, sport is an important vehicle for positive physical and mental health, and, for this reason, USA Swimming remains steadfast in its continued commitment to greater inclusivity at the non-elite levels.

In order to balance these two priorities, specific guidelines have been developed for both non-elite and elite athletes and elite events. At the non-elite level, an inclusive process has been established by which an athlete can elect to change their competition category in order for them to experience the sport of swimming in a manner that is consistent with their gender identity and expression. At the elite level, a policy has been created for transgender athlete participation in the U.S. that relies on science and medical evidence-based methods to provide a level-playing field for elite cisgender women, and to mitigate the advantages associated with male puberty and physiology. Elite athletes shall include any athlete who has achieved a time standard and desires to participate in elite events as defined in the policy.

The elite athlete policy will be implemented by a decision-making panel comprised of three independent medical experts and eligibility criteria will consist of:

Evidence that the prior physical development of the athlete as a male, as mitigated by any medical intervention, does not give the athlete a competitive advantage over the athlete’s cisgender female competitors.
Evidence that the concentration of testosterone in the athlete’s serum has been less than 5 nmol/L (as measured by liquid chromatography coupled with mass spectrometry) continuously for a period of at least thirty-six (36) months before the date of application.
Athletes will need to abide by USA Swimming’s Athlete Inclusion, Competitive Equity and Eligibility Policy to be eligible to set USA Swimming National Age-Group Records in the 13-14 age group and above or to be eligible to set an American Record, per the USA Swimming Rules & Regulations, in a competition category which is different than the gender assigned to the athlete at birth.

USA Swimming’s policy is not applicable to non-USA Swimming athlete members nor non-approved Elite events, as defined in the policy.

USA Swimming will continue to learn and to evaluate its policy, with a focus on balancing inclusion and equity, and will continue to work closely with FINA on global standards.

The complete policy, for both elite and non-elite athletes, which is part of the USA Swimming Operating Policy Manual, is available online at https://www.usaswimming.org/inclusion.

Lancers32

You know...the thing
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I would like to see every medal in the Olympics in so called women's sports end up being strung around the neck of a person with a dick. Only way to solve this insanity.

specsaregood

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
I would like to see every medal in the Olympics in so called women's sports end up being strung around the neck of a person with a dick. Only way to solve this insanity.
yep, it is gonna be something when all the incredible womens records start falling quickly to chicks with dicks.

RebelYell

Name no longer reflects my changed worldview.
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
yep, it is gonna be something when all the incredible womens records start falling quickly to chicks with dicks.
Is that really a solution?

TomD

Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Leads back to the original ''where do girls and women go to play sports'' question. So I guess now 27 year-old males who identify as 11 year-old must be allowed to play Little League?

TomD

Midas Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

specsaregood

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score

Ash_Williams

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Is that really a solution?
It's a solution to the underlying problem which is that people have faith in the authority of these organizations.
It's the "official" organization for swimming... so fucking what? It only means something because people believe it does. We are giving them that authority and then complaining about what they do with it. It's not real. The medals aren't real. It's just a game and when the game gets too stupid it's time to stop playing. That's the leverage.

Set up a new organization. Or decentralize the whole thing.

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Sr Midas Sup +++
Reaction score
The girl I mentioned was either home schooled or was being educated through montesori.

Lancers32

You know...the thing
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
The girl I mentioned was either home schooled or was being educated through montesori.

Montesori schooling looks like that could go full on woke real quick. Not enough structure. Kids probably learned to read and write better pre Civil war. But wtf do I know?

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Next a team of 16 year old girls with dicks will become the new Womens USA Soccer Team and we will not have to see that mentally ill purple haired dyke they got now any more.

Lancers32

You know...the thing
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Next a team of 16 year old girls with dicks will become the new Womens USA Soccer Team and we will not have to see that mentally ill purple haired dyke they got now any more.
Recently a team of 15 year old boys beat the women's national team in Australia. They ain't half bad. For girls.

jrog100

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Survivor
Reaction score
The current thinking seems to be adults should not make decisions. They should defer to authority/experts.
Perhaps the only way for the masses to see the flaw in that thinking is to let it run its course as quickly as possible.
How in the heck is Ash Williams a "New Member" when he joined 12 years ago??

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
I came over to GIM2, posted once or twice, and then kinda fucked off and tried the "real life" thing for a decade.
So the "real life" thing didn't work out I guess.
Nice to read you again.