• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Should Transgender Women Be Allowed to Play Women's Sports?

gringott

"Internet Moofluencer"
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Good to be back where people say what they mean.
And mean what they say! And sometimes are mean when they say it!
Best to you amigo, look forward to reading your perspective.

D-FENZ

Platinum Bling
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Here's a woman who is pissed off about it. Taylor Silverman came in second place again, this time in Red Bull's Cornerstone skateboard competition to another tranny freak and missed out on the prize money again. Third and fourth place finishers missed out too. Now she's starting to make some waves.

1653056042923.png

I don't do social media so I don't have access to her contact information. But if I did, hers seems like a worthy cause and I would send her at least some of the money that she would have won. If anyone can get her contact info, please let me know. We need more voices like this and they need our support.

And I can't really boycott Red Bull because I never buy it anyway.

newmisty

DUPPY CONQUERER
Site Supporter ++
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Here's a woman who is pissed off about it. Taylor Silverman came in second place again, this time in Red Bull's Cornerstone skateboard competition to another tranny freak and missed out on the prize money again. Third and fourth place finishers missed out too. Now she's starting to make some waves.

View attachment 260147

I don't do social media so I don't have access to her contact information. But if I did, hers seems like a worthy cause and I would send her at least some of the money that she would have won. If anyone can get her contact info, please let me know. We need more voices like this and they need our support.

And I can't really boycott Red Bull because I never buy it anyway.

Reparations for real woman!:blond:

Silvergun

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
THey make an arguement that gender is a construct and its very different then sex. For example, the pink isles at the store for girls is outrageous. McDonalds happy meals having barbies for girls and hotwheels for boys is outrageous. Dresses being a girl thing is outrageous if a boy wishes to wear a dress and cross those gender constructs they should, blah blah blah, etc.

The problem is they are 100% in the realm of sex not gender with this bullshit. Ok, fine, wear whatever clothes you want, pick the hotwheel instead of the barbie I dont give a FUCK. Now, if you choose to wear a dress or dress fucking strange you may not get a job and I dont blame any business to not wanting to hire that type of distraction that will just cause issues in the workplace. Competing in womens sports as a man as your born sex is a SEX issue not a GENDER issue. YOU CANNOT EVER CHANGE YOUR SEX. YOU CAN MUTILATE YOUR GENTLES ALL YOU WANT, BUT YOU WILL JUST BE A THE SEX YOU WERE BORN WITH AND HAVE A SEWED ON PENIS/boobs/whatver direction you think you're going. No one else in society needs to be lowered to your weird attention seeking behavior. No one in the real world gives a shit. The real world is tough a public school and university campus is not a good example of the real world. If someone calls you the wrong pronoun get the fuck over it. Why do you give a shit what a stranger calls you? Is your persona so fragile that a complete stranger has control over your emotions?

FUCK YOU GROOMING DISNEY, fuck you commies for this social engineering bullshit that is ruining kids lives. Theyre so maliable when theyre young. There is a special place in hell for these subverters/groomers as many of these indoctrinated kids turn to suicide later in life because these are major decisions that a kid cannot handle. They so desperately want to be seen and be different in a liberal hive mind...

P. S. This is a very personal issue for me as many of you can likely tell and its ripping my family apart and I know that was the very intention of it.

Silvergun

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Homeschool and intercept the indoctrination...

Tbonz

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
So the protections that were put in place to make things "fair" and protect women's opportunities no longer apply?

So you can have just football and the best 85 get to make the roster penis or not?

Same for basketball??

The left has lost its mind and they will never find it.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
So the protections that were put in place to make things "fair" and protect women's opportunities no longer apply?

So you can have just football and the best 85 get to make the roster penis or not?

Same for basketball??

The left has lost its mind and they will never find it.
Vandy had a female Field Goal Kicker a couple of years ago.
But TRANNIES competing against biological females is just plain sick. Thank some useless .Gov Agencies that are doing Job Justification to milk another paycheck.
Go get a real job. The BOP Needs thousands to work the prisons.

Joe King

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
Is it dumb of me to think that a human being with XX chromosomes is the woman/female and that one with XY chromosomes is the man/male of the race?

Each can look/dress/act like the other all they want, but under it all, there's either an XX or an XY lurking inside.

mtnman

Platinum Bling
Sr Midas Sup +++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
The free state of Tennessee just voted to ban biological men from competing in women's sports no matter what they "identify" as. The Governor signed it into law.

Goldbrix

Mother Lode Found
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
:hang:

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
This is the Communist attempt to destroy society. Destroy what is 'normal' no matter what.

Create confusion amongst the people and replace it with 'the solution' they have which is nothing they say it is.

Just like 2 week to stop the thread and get back to 'normal' has turned into the digital passport to survive.

"Normal" was never in their definition of 'normal', at least not how we define it.

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
This is the Communist attempt to destroy society. Destroy what is 'normal' no matter what.

Create confusion amongst the people and replace it with 'the solution' they have which is nothing they say it is.

Just like 2 week to stop the thread and get back to 'normal' has turned into the digital passport to survive.

"Normal" was never in their definition of 'normal', at least not how we define it.
Seems to me the only ones confused are these fking millenials dam parents didnt boot them up the ass far enough

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
I have a trip to the Keys coming up and found one hotel I cannot book. Even if it saves $50 a night it's too creepy. Same thing goes for all the transtesticle stuff. And all they
20220522_150330_resize_4.jpg
wanted was to get married and live in peace.

Densus

Gold Chaser
Reaction score
They should be allowed to play in a padded room. Thanks Carter for turning out the nuts to breed and groom. Pity it's not like 400 years ago you could burn these nuts at the stake or hang em.

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
I have a trip to the Keys coming up and found one hotel I cannot book. Even if it saves $50 a night it's too creepy. Same thing goes for all the transtesticle stuff. And all they View attachment 260503wanted was to get married and live in peace.
so...

is 'having sex' a requirement at any point in time?

what if i were to pretend i was gay, i mean, isn't that literally what a tranny is doing? lying ?, that's an acceptable concept for these folks,so,
they should be o.k. with it...

but the gunk you'd have to contend with, left over liquid on that mattress, stench of the bathroom throughout the facility, that would be awfully difficult to navigate

come to think of it:
i'd rather spend the night on a park bench somewhere

Joseph

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score

specsaregood

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
come to think of it:
i'd rather spend the night on a park bench somewhere
Not legal in the keys. They built a big homeless camp on stock island across the street from the sheriffs station so they would have somewhere to send people found sleeping on benches.

Buck

Mother Lode Found
Midas Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
it's getting so a guy can't get a decent nights sleep, under the stars, anymore

at least in Ca, they're still allowing blue tarp camps at the freeway offramps

:autumn:

Goldhedge

Retired
Sr Midas Sup +++
Survivor
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score
Now give back the awards!

1655695174820.png

jrog100

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Survivor
Reaction score
Stupid question but the answer is NO. The only logical conclusion to this stupidity is to end women sports altogether.

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Just put the deranged where they belong- in the "Special Olympics"...

And wait for the reactions...

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score
There are no transgendered women. Only women

the_shootist

Good luck!
Eagle
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Stupid question but the answer is NO. The only logical conclusion to this stupidity is to end women sports altogether.
Trying to imagine myself as a woman athlete I would hope that I would team up with many of my fellow female athletes and would refuse to compete against degenerate mental patients trying to take over my sport... but that's just me, I'm a rebel!

dacrunch

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score
Simple
A check is of x or y genes.
Mission accomplished.