• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Shouldn’t the United States Return to Its Constitution?

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
"European" has two meanings just like "Black" has two meanings. "Europeans" means White people. If you put a mouse in an aquarium, it does not make him a fish. When a Khazar moves to Germany he does not become a German, regardless if he has German citizenship. When you blame "European leaders" for what is done by people who have no European ancestry, you are smearing White people and blaming the victims for the acts of the villains.
Bull Shit. I'm not smearing White people and I don't care about where those poeple's parents cam from. They selected the devil as their leader and they are the overlords of those places. Some of them look white and some don't - I don't care what they look like, I care about what they do to me and mine and to other innocent people.

When I blame European leaders, Europeans, white and of all colors, I am talking about kings and queens, people who are criminals and who have sold their souls to the devil. You can't remain a believer in the Ten Commandments if you've already sold your soul.

I know the difference between generalizations and individual responsibility.

You blame large groups of people... the jews or the non-whites. Those large groups of people don't sit where the pope does and they don't own the PBOC.

I will continue to mention very small and specific groups of people. There are maybe a hundred or 200 European leaders throughout history who are evil traitors in very high positions of power.
But there are Hundreds of millions of white people who are not like them, except in skin color.

Why is skin color so important to you? Do you think every white person is a good person? Do you think every jew is a bad person? Have you already lost your own individual free will and so now you're relying on your skin color to make you feel superior to others and to make you feel like you and those who look like you are good people?

I suggest you start over using individual responsibility and individual freedom and individual souls as your basis for analyzing the world.

People are born individually with individual souls and they will die as individuals. An individual can be a criminal. But skin color does NOT make you a criminal. Some association with a religion does not by itself change an individual's goodness or evilness. Every individual selects for their own individual soul.

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Remember Obama was a constitutional scholar.. That sorry piece of shit probably failed most of his classes and I would be amazed if he actually passed any bar exam but since his records all seem to be sealed it's hard to say for sure. Maybe trump can unseal them?

Remember the President before him, Bush 2.. "It's just a goddamned piece of paper."

We can preach about the constitution until we are blue in the face. Sadly, it's not going to change a thing.
There's something about becoming leader of the largest slave farm in world history that just makes people change their mind once they get into office. It's 330 million to less than 600 and the less than 600 win every time.

Po'boy

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Remember Obama was a constitutional scholar.. That sorry piece of shit probably failed most of his classes and I would be amazed if he actually passed any bar exam but since his records all seem to be sealed it's hard to say for sure. Maybe trump can unseal them?

Remember the President before him, Bush 2.. "It's just a goddamned piece of paper."

We can preach about the constitution until we are blue in the face. Sadly, it's not going to change a thing.
There's something about becoming leader of the largest slave farm in world history that just makes people change their mind once they get into office. It's 330 million to less than 600 and the less than 600 win every time.
Greed for the win!

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Do you have a weapon? You will surely need it before this is done.

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Why is skin color so important to you?
Ancestry is important to me not only becaue it's my instinct to be loyal to my own kind but because I am acutely aware that it's even ore important to the Khazars.
Do you think every white person is a good person? Do you think every jew is a bad person? Have you already lost your own individual free will and so now you're relying on your skin color to make you feel superior to others and to make you feel like you and those who look like you are good people?
No, no and no. But I'm not an absolutist and I draw distinctions and make generalizations. What is your underlying reason for attempting to obscure distinctions about ancestry?
People are born individually with individual souls and they will die as individuals. An individual can be a criminal.
People are both individuals and members of groups.
But skin color does NOT make you a criminal.
But criminality and skin color are connected.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Shut up you stupid simple son of a bitch. Your thought process is too one dimensional for what is happening. I would place your menstrual cycle at somewhere between drip and flow

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Shut up you stupid simple son of a bitch. Your thought process is too one dimensional for what is happening. I would place your menstrual cycle at somewhere between drip and flow
Well at least I have a thought process and one-dimensional is good in this case, we have patriots (RP) and we have traitors (Bush, Obama, Clinton and Trump). I'll stick with my one-dimensional thought process and you can stick to no thought process at all since you know so well what is happening.

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Ancestry is important... criminality and skin color are connected.
Cool. Glad to hear that. I'm looking at my skin right now. I'm a little more red than usual because I've been out in the sun, but can you tell me exactly what shade of white I need to be to not become a criminal?

Do I have to be sheet white or will a little bit of tan be ok? Since I've been in the sun and more tan that usual right now, should I proactively turn myself in before I do something bad?

hoarder

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Cool. Glad to hear that. I'm looking at my skin right now. I'm a little more red than usual because I've been out in the sun, but can you tell me exactly what shade of white I need to be to not become a criminal?

Do I have to be sheet white or will a little bit of tan be ok? Since I've been in the sun and more tan that usual right now, should I proactively turn myself in before I do something bad?
Very funny. What percentage of rapes and murders are committed by Blacks? Whites? Asians?
The exception to the rule does not negate the rule and the rule does not negate the exception. It is what it is.

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Want your country back?

Here ya go.

He absolutely nailed it
This should be required watching in every classroom in America. It should also be on that box in every Americans home at least once a month. I'd love to see Edwin Viera have his own hr a month TV show. This man is a true constitutional scholar.

Po'boy

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
He absolutely nailed it
This should be required watching in every classroom in America. It should also be on that box in every Americans home at least once a month. I'd love to see Edwin Viera have his own hr a month TV show. This man is a true constitutional scholar.

It's what Ron Paul helped to give us back.

Gold and silver American Eagles that Congress valued at face.

Best part is we were taken over via Fiat and we could shove a gold and silver poker right up their.......
Sadly...
Glad you watched it.

Maybe the view count can rival Trump tweets.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I just sold a car I wasn't doing anything with. Asked for silver as payment and told them where to buy it. Free shipping to them and they made it happen.. My silver will be here today and I made them sign a note saying they would make the payment in silver within 24 hrs of arrival. They already emailed me and told me it was due today. :).
They did want the car when they came to look at it and wanted to drive it away right there. I told them no problem as long as they signed and came into the house to set up the account for themselves and make the purchase. Took 10 minutes and now I have 1 more couple that understands you can transact in gold and silver.

Po'boy

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I just sold a car I wasn't doing anything with. Asked for silver as payment and told them where to buy it. Free shipping to them and they made it happen.. My silver will be here today and I made them sign a note saying they would make the payment in silver within 24 hrs of arrival. They already emailed me and told me it was due today. :).
They did want the car when they came to look at it and wanted to drive it away right there. I told them no problem as long as they signed and came into the house to set up the account for themselves and make the purchase. Took 10 minutes and now I have 1 more couple that understands you can transact in gold and silver.
A truly patriotic transaction!

I salute and thank you

Here's more interesting reading as to how to use eagles as legal tender.

Long but interesting.
https://the-moneychanger.com/answers/what_is_a_numismatic_coin

Last edited:

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser

Very interesting. Lays it all out how Congress has the right to legislate and does not have the right to transfer those powers away. The fed, FDA and any other agency that makes it own rules is unconstitutional as most of us suspected.. Anyway, he lays it out pretty well in this vid.

Po'boy

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Thanks CL will try to watch when I have signal.

I wish we could get a repeal of the SS act and fed Reserve act.

Those are where the other bear does it.

Po'boy

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
This war will not be won with violence but the truth not deception.

What Jesus taught.

Wether you believe that or not.

Po'boy

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

Say what you want he spoke truthful here.
He told you true