• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

SHTF.. what does it mean to you?

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
"Violent and brute force" is justified to be met with the same. Is is called Self-Defense.
Your field of vocation as clouded your mind with too much "Do No Harm".
"Do No Harm' includes yourself NOT being harmed with violence or brute force.
I pray you would defend yourself against a rapist with every fiber of your being. The same goes here.
"God created man , Colt made men (and women) equal". - Samuel Colt
Oh, I am NOT taking that damn vaccine. I'm in order to quit if needed but would want to go out making a statement :) What's weighing on me is my daughter will most likely lose her job too. Watching them vaccinate teens is bad enough but when they start jabbing small children and babies its going to be really hard.

Mujahideen

Owner Operator
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
SHTF when I go to the store and they are out of Starbucks coffee or my wifi is slow.

the_shootist

I identify as fully vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
SHTF when I go to the store and they are out of Starbucks coffee or my wifi is slow.
Why would an intelligent person like you drink that Starbucks crappolla?

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Oh, I am NOT taking that damn vaccine. I'm in order to quit if needed but would want to go out making a statement :) What's weighing on me is my daughter will most likely lose her job too. Watching them vaccinate teens is bad enough but when they start jabbing small children and babies its going to be really hard.
You might start shopping for an attorney that specialized in employment law.

And/or negotiate severance.

You want to keep your job. Probably, you desperately need to. But can you do that, knowing you WILL see little kids poisoned like that? Because that's the plan - a primary objective. Would it not be better to get out now?

I know, that's not easy for most people. Life seldom is - it's about hard choices and realities.

Avalon

The most courageous act is to think for yourself
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
You might start shopping for an attorney that specialized in employment law.

And/or negotiate severance.

You want to keep your job. Probably, you desperately need to. But can you do that, knowing you WILL see little kids poisoned like that? Because that's the plan - a primary objective. Would it not be better to get out now?

I know, that's not easy for most people. Life seldom is - it's about hard choices and realities.
Im ok to leave money wise. Its not perfect but doable. I really would like to do in a way that could benefit others. I'm wondering how many coworkers besides me and my friend from Respiratory will quit before they take the vaccine? Right now I am saving money and watching and waiting.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Im ok to leave money wise. Its not perfect but doable. I really would like to do in a way that could benefit others. I'm wondering how many coworkers besides me and my friend from Respiratory will quit before they take the vaccine? Right now I am saving money and watching and waiting.
How many others will do what you're doing?

Few. That doesn't matter. Your first duty is to yourself; your second duty is to family. Only then enter friends, community, country. In that order.

It is an ugly choice. If you have the means to quit, you're in the true Two Percent. Now is when you can use your providence; and why you prepared it. For just such an onslaught.

GOLDBRIX

'SUSH, MY NEW SAFE HOUSE"
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Sounds like a contractor in Private Nursing / Medical Needs assisting may be your families newest vocation shingle ( work, not the disease), aka Private Duty.
Around here those peeps make great money, and unless you go under contract you work when you want to work.

DodgebyDave

Metal Messiah
Midas Member
Reaction score

mtnman

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
There's much better coffee out there. Starbucks doesn't roast coffee beans, they burn the bean then add flavoring. It is pure shit

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Reaction score
There's much better coffee out there. Starbucks doesn't roast coffee beans, they burn the bean then add flavoring. It is pure shit
They scorch the coffee they brew.

Part of it is, because none of the staff drink coffee AS coffee. They fill their cups half-full with milk and then several heaping spoons of sugar.

I drink it black - always have - and Starrcucks is THE WORST. Or, ties with Tim Horton for the worst.

Hell of it is, their beans are premium. Take the beans home, grind them and prepare them properly, and the coffee is excellent.

Just that the kids don't know how not to scorch it, don't know to remove the heat once it's done.

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Reaction score
anybody dumb enough to pay $5 for a cup of coffee deserves whatever they hand them across the counter.

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Think of all college educated, Tattooed, Leftist Karens and Kevins that would be out of work if it were not for Starcucks.
Personally I hope the Coffee Bean Growers in Central and South America are fairing better than the SJWs here.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Think of all college educated, Tattooed, Leftist Karens and Kevins that would be out of work if it were not for Starcucks.
Personally I hope the Coffee Bean Growers in Central and South America are fairing better than the SJWs here.
I was thinking of all the splendid coffee beans RUINED and WASTED by those morons who'd be happier just drinking sugared milk in a Starcucks cup.

mtnman

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
They scorch the coffee they brew.

Part of it is, because none of the staff drink coffee AS coffee. They fill their cups half-full with milk and then several heaping spoons of sugar.

I drink it black - always have - and Starrcucks is THE WORST. Or, ties with Tim Horton for the worst.

Hell of it is, their beans are premium. Take the beans home, grind them and prepare them properly, and the coffee is excellent.

Just that the kids don't know how not to scorch it, don't know to remove the heat once it's done.
Even the whole bean is burnt. They intentionally burn the bean when roasting, then they add flavor. Starbucks is not the only company that does this. Try some coffee from someplace like this and you'll see the difference. https://www.ccmcoffee.com/

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Even the whole bean is burnt. They intentionally burn the bean when roasting, then they add flavor. Starbucks is not the only company that does this. Try some coffee from someplace like this and you'll see the difference. https://www.ccmcoffee.com/
Glad I never got the addiction for coffee or tea.
My Caffeine come from diet sodas when I can't get Caffeine-Free.

Casey Jones

Ridin' that train
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Glad I never got the addiction for coffee or tea.
My Caffeine come from diet sodas when I can't get Caffeine-Free.
The coffee will save you a lot of money.

I was like you are, until I was really haulin' ass to Alaska. Trying to catch the State Ferry at Valdez; and I was running late, and hadn't slept well. After being on the road, on the Alcan and the Stewart-Cassiar Highway, for three days.

I stopped at a gas station for a Diet Coke...or some other diet soda. No gots...but a big urn of coffee was there.

I hated coffee, the way my ex and my parents drank it. With that milk and sugar. It stank, it tasted off.

I'd never tried it black - until then. It was a revelation - and the coffee in that dump was good, not scorched.

coopersmith

for fuck sake..........
Silver Miner
Reaction score
I never got into coffee, but im more than happy to have a beer when I wake up, esp if I tied one on the night before.

:2 thumbs up:

breakfast of champions, and people who wake up drunk.

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
GIM Hall Of Fame
Reaction score

hammerhead

Morphing
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
I never got into coffee, but im more than happy to have a beer when I wake up, esp if I tied one on the night before.

:2 thumbs up:

breakfast of champions, and people who wake up drunk.
Beer, it's not just for breakfast anymore.