• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Silver American Eagles continue to fly

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Whats up with the sae's, lcs says he has to pay 9.25 over , buys otc for 7/8 over, looks like most online dealers want 40 bucks each give take a quarter. Id be tempted to sell if I could get 40 each, and the type1 2021s are really flying too

ZZZZZ

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Whats up with the sae's, lcs says he has to pay 9.25 over , buys otc for 7/8 over, looks like most online dealers want 40 bucks each give take a quarter. Id be tempted to sell if I could get 40 each, and the type1 2021s are really flying too

Lots of takers at $40 on eBay.

hernancortes

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
So what do suppose I could get for an unopened monster box of 1997s?
JM bullion offering big premium for the 94 86 and 96 but dont know why they aren't offering higher for the 97 since its virtually the same mintage as the 94.

hernancortes

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
Some of the crustier types around these parts used to mock those insisting the scarcer dates even besides the '96 would be worth more someday.

rte

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
Whats up with the sae's, Id be tempted to sell if I could get 40 each,
I have two partial sets older dates earlier then hmmm, 95's
A couple tubes of random years... again older dates.
I'd be tempted to redistribute the proceeds into something else.

Fiat Metaler

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
I have some 2011 San Fran (no mint mark). Thoughts on value?

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score

What about swap for gold?

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Lots of takers at $40 on eBay.
I'm done on flea Bay now that the report in anything over $600 in sales.gov gets more in their fair share my f****** money everyday without giving them more now I have to find some kind of different site maybe I'll start getting a table at the local coin show

Last edited:

rte

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
I'm done on flea Bay now that the report in anything over $600 in sales.gov gets more in their fair share my f****** money everyday without giving them more now I have to find some kind of different site maybe I'll start getting a table at the local coin show

That reporting threshold is BS.
eBay in your messages are asking for you to join them and sign a letter to your State representative.

I did, what little bit it Will do.
I got an email back from my rep about COVID.
Sounds about right,
Tempted to write back and ask them what One has to do with the other.

Tell them to stay on topic and change back the reporting threshold.
Wasn't anything wrong with it at $20k.
Not that I sold much anyway...sure didn't make enough to split it up with another party that didn't put any work in.