• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Silver bullet silver $&.! this is confusing.

Rcpb2000

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
So is this company restarting or shutting down?

Have received two different emails from them and their website still has a countdown for the 15th.

Not likely to purchase from them as I read about their fiasco with shipping previous orders.

southfork

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Personally I would avoid them, perhaps they bit off more than they can chew, if you must have some get them from a retailer that has them in stock.

squirk

Seeker
Seeker
Got the two e-mails today as well. The first one at 10:30 this morning talking about the April 15th sales relaunch date and information about the new coin to be released. Then five hours later I get the e-mail that retail sales are officially suspended until further notice due to "unforseen circumstances". I really do enjoy their designs but ultimately it is just silver. Hope they get their ship righted but I won't lose any sleep over it.

MrLucky

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
Provident no longer lists anything available from this mint on their webpage.

squirk

Seeker
Seeker
E-mail received this evening saying "All SBSS orders have been fulfilled" and an update from SBSS on May 15th. Then goes on about a new release from Coins for the Cause called "The Sentinal" with a midnight relase tonight. I guess I am confused. Is this all one company...SBSS, Coins for the Cause, Mulligan Mint?? In the end it's all just silver to me but they have some great looking rounds.

https://shop.coinsforthecause.com

TiKi

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Great looking rounds? Have you seen the redoubt?

newmisty

Duppy Conqueror
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Works here and got their email about the new releases...

Dear Valued SBSS Customer,

We are thrilled to report that Coins for the Cause has officially fulfilled all Silver Bullet Silver Shield retail orders.

In light of this development, you should look forward to an update about SBSS on May 15th.

Until then, Coins for the Cause, in association with Jack Spirko, announces the release of the highly-anticipated coin, The Sentinel, tonight at midnight.

"Not everyone will be a soldier, but every citizen can be a Sentinel."
Between the Spartan sword, the revolutionary musket and the modern rifle, we are reminded that oppressive tyrants - from dictatorships to elected officials - will always rise up. When they do, strong men and women must take up arms and defend their fellow citizens and the Republic.
TSP Mint will also be releasing a limited number of proof-like, double-reverse Sentinel-Ant medallions.

We will only mint 1,000 of these exclusive medallions. Customers will be able to purchase up to five coins while supplies last. Each medallion includes a Certificate of Authenticity, approved by the American Open Currency Standard and signed by Jack Spirko.

These coins are in such high demand, they are already being sold on eBay! Take advantage of silver's current low market price and place your Sentinel and Sentinel-Ant orders through https://tspmint.com and https://shop.coinsforthecause.com as soon as sales launch to ensure our supply meets your demands.

Cheers,

Will Lehr
Director for Coins for the Cause

Attachments

MrLucky

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
So 200 customers, buying 5 each, could exhaust the entire minted allotment? I guess they have a small email list.

RUSH2112

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
So is this company restarting or shutting down?

Have received two different emails from them and their website still has a countdown for the 15th.

Not likely to purchase from them as I read about their fiasco with shipping previous orders.
Not sure but I would hope this company considers hiring a professional to help with the design process. The design on most of these coins is more fitting for skate-boards or drug paraphernalia.

Chester-Copperpot

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Website now has them as sold out. Suppose only having a 1000, it wouldn't take long, even with a hefty premium.

Rcpb2000

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Site Supporter
I was done with before I even ordered anything. Too much drama for some overpriced silver.

TiKi

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Quality is not worth the premium. I'd rather have some kooks.

squirk

Seeker
Seeker
Agreed. Premiums are way too high for basically generic rounds. Pretty and interesting? Yes. But not worth $6 premium.

squirk

Seeker
Seeker
And the drama continues. I have received a couple e-mails today about their new "Free Reign" coin with Freedom Girl on one side and Slave Queen on the other. Proofs are now available for pre-order for the low low price of $53.97 AND if you order your maximum of 100 coins you will receive 99 of the Free Reign coins and a very very special double obverse Freedom Girl coin. I am going to sit on the sidelines on this one and see how this all shakes out before they get another dime from me.

https://www.silverbulletsilvershield.com/free-reign-le-slave-queen-freedom-girl.html

I don't ever recall a series without it's common reverse design. So this current offering with two previously used obverses has to be a first. The missing SBSS reverse leads me to believe this ship has no captain. The description in this expired 'bay link lends some insight. A new reverse would not surprise me and it should appropriately be....SBSS-WTF. Jake

deleted ebay link

Last edited:

squirk

Seeker
Seeker
What a cluster@#$%. I received another e-mail today saying they were just two days away from re-launching. Stay tuned. LOL

newmisty

Duppy Conqueror
Midas Member
Site Supporter

squirk

Seeker
Seeker
Anytime you have a disagreement there are three sides to the story; Rob Gray, Chris Duane, and then somewhere in the middle lies the truth. I do not have a dog in the race but do think they are great looking rounds. At the end of the day its just silver and if the price is right I will add some to my stash.

Starter

Silver Member
Silver Miner