• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Silver dump created by the FED?

Weatherman

In GIM since 2006
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Some of you may have noticed that silver was a little lower yesterday. Those who missed that spectacular silver show can view and read about it in these links:

Silver dump.png

Silver Is Collapsing On Massive Volume

The dump in silver is the top subject on Jim Sinclair's site today.
115 Million Ounces…Not Even Close To Possible!

There was an early warning when SLW was pressed down more than 7% on 2/27:

SLW dump.png

So, what to make of these attacks by the banksters? My Wild A$$ Guess is that the decision has been made by the FED to raise interest rates a notch higher on 3/15, and of course that decision was leaked to their bankster attack dogs. That advance insider knowledge made it easy for the banksters to raid metals in advance, and to profit well as usual while they do the FED's bidding to hold down the prices of precious metals. If my guess is right, then it would seem likely that there will be another dump (or two) before the rest of us outsiders hear the FED decision on Wednesday 3/15. Another day of weak prices on 3/16 would give time for the US$ to peak, and for the banksters to buy back their shorts to collect their bounty profits. I am not selling anything now because I learned long ago to not bet on my WAGs, but I will keep some powder dry to buy again on Friday 3/17. DYODD, NIA, YMMV, etc.

louky

Silver Member
Silver Miner
If i owned any more silver and platinum i dont think i'd be able to sleep at night with excitement

ttazzman

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
heck i even have some of that nasty ole Pl to go with the Pt and Ag.......not much but at least i can celibrate a bit........glad i bailed out of NG a few years ago with a small loss

Last edited: