• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Silver flying high while gold losing streak continues

Ebie

Midas Member
Midas Member
I have never seen an increase like we have had since the Brexit vote.
Still, I think that they can stop it before it goes vertical.

FunnyMoney

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Still, I think that they can stop it before it goes vertical.
When the Crimex was in charge I would have agreed with you, but in new Shanghai Exchange you can now get the physical metal delivered to you in a very timely fashion. Price discovery works differently when you can actually get what you have bought.

bemac

Midas Member
Midas Member
I kinda look at it like this, folks like Schiff, Rickards, and Rogers look correct in their market outlook. They've been saying the Fed will not continue to raise rates and in fact the Fed may restart easing instead. It's a credibility game, and the Fed is caught with its pants down. They can blame Brexit and China, but that's their stinkin' job, to see shit coming, and if they can't do that, they don't have credibility. The ups and volatility may not be so temporary. I'm drunk and stoned at the moment so take my words with a grain of silver.

ttazzman

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I suspect $20 will be a line in the sand for a while.....when the boyz get back from shooting fireworks tuesday we will see how this shakes out

Zed

Size doesn't count!
Midas Member
I kinda look at it like this, folks like Schiff, Rickards, and Rogers look correct in their market outlook. They've been saying the Fed will not continue to raise rates and in fact the Fed may restart easing instead. It's a credibility game, and the Fed is caught with its pants down. They can blame Brexit and China, but that's their stinkin' job, to see shit coming, and if they can't do that, they don't have credibility. The ups and volatility may not be so temporary. I'm drunk and stoned at the moment so take my words with a grain of silver.
USD is going way up before way down IMO. You guys are the financial safe space for the time being, lord help us. I have been thinking at least USDX 1.07 for a while.

Gold will go with it IMO and gold may just switch up a gear when it peaks and goes into decline.... too far out to think about now.

Zed

Size doesn't count!
Midas Member
BTW mid %7 across the board today in my goldies. So all in all a good day @ work. NOW... was it irrational exuberance with the lack of US guidance for the extra day... or is it a solid lead on the week? Spin the wheel and take a guess! All I know is that often when a big hit is in the works someone starts shorting gold stock ahead of the action here. Someone often knows summin.

Last edited:

andial

use default title
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I'm thinking this thread started the rally, gifts of gold and silver sent to the O.P. should be seriously considered.

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member
I gotta look for the rcpt to confirm but I think that 100oz brick I bought just a couple few months back when the GSR was 82.5 has gone up over $600 in value.

Dude

Midas Member
Midas Member
Cripes, when it gets close to 50 again, should I sell this time or is this time different? These quick rises bring back some bad decisions from the past into my head. Going to formulate a profit taking plan and adjust live as the world changes before our eyes...

Irons

Deep Sixed
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Cripes, when it gets close to 50 again, should I sell this time or is this time different? These quick rises bring back some bad decisions from the past into my head. Going to formulate a profit taking plan and adjust live as the world changes before our eyes...
silverdrop.jpg