• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

SILVER Forecast , SLV Deposits, Suing J.P.Morgan for Spoofing

GOLDBRIX

'SUSH, MY NEW SAFE HOUSE"
Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
No doubt the courts will provide a remedy for those that are tired of being robbed by banksters.

bwahahahahaha

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
OBTW: Hedge funds are screaming today as GameStop has moved from a 17 USD to over $320.00 uSD since 1-11-2021. Some hedge fund operators have been SHORTING the stock up to 140% in trying to control this Robinhood & Reddit darling and are getting their asses handed to them.
Now Big money wants the regulators to step in. Where were their cries when THEY were shorting Exxon ?, BoA ? and many others to the detriment of seniors and their retirement accounts ? LMFAO
:dduck::rotf: :dduck: :rotf: :dduck: :rotf:

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score

Lancers32

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Funny I was just watching this.

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Reaction score

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
^^ 1408 comments currently with 5.6k up/down votes(90% up).

1611837318796.png

It'd not be difficult to envision a scenario where non-commercial investors jump in and contribute extensively to the carnage.

AurumAg

Ag mirror of truth Aurum purity of mind
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
From Post #6:

- going long futures for February or March; if you are a rich bastard and can actually take physical delivery of 1000s of ounces of silver by all means do so. But if you simply settle for cash you are actually part of the problem. We need actual physical delivery, which is what SLV demands and is why SLV is the way to go unless you are going to take delivery.

A really great post, but I seem to recall that when SLV, COMEX, etc, historically deal with contractual demands for physical delivery, they will provide very generous cash settlements, and I expect this time to be no different.

Further, if taking down SLV was the original game plan, then the reddit bros totally blew their cover with the GME exploits.

Now they are going after the REALLY BIG BOYS, and they have shown their cards.

After seeing how corrupt every aspect of society has become, primarily due to the banksters, now the same bankster cabal is just going to roll over and say, "you caught us, we give up!"

I don't think so.

I would very much like to see PMs reach their true values, but I just don't see this plan working out.

I hope I am wrong.

GOLDBRIX

Midas Member
Midas Supporter ++
Reaction score
Silver shortage spreads to 1,000 ounce wholesale market