• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

SILVER Hits $16.03 do I hear $17.00? GOLD Hits $1,319.10 do I hear $1,340?

HistoryStudent

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Place your bets Ladies and Gentlemen -

Please Pray it has strong assistance...

From you-know-where...

You may or may not know:
some $20 Saint Gaudens gold coins pre-1933
at MS62 are close to spot ish...
encapsulated and a different basket than
gold coins... DYODD please

HS (in from the cold) lousy paper suppressed BEAR market but now
with Shhhhhh...

Rule 4 - GOLD AND SILVER ARE THE ONLY REAL MONEY

Rule 5 - IN THE END THE TRUTH RULES OUT

Last edited:

HistoryStudent

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
All I want to see is SILVER back to around $50.00

And Gold around $1,900.00

No big deal then times it by... say four? Okay?

LOL

For heavens sake - DYODD... dang it!

Pray for all the members to see if they are ready and to have the conservative investment money not to overdo it!

Last edited:

HistoryStudent

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
TPTB - LOL

Remember the TRUMPED GOLDEN RULE OF ALL TIMES -
He that has the GOLD RULES...

TPTB may be changing to those that actually have the gold -
just figure it out look at your globe; put your fat index finger on UKRAINE
and drag it eastward noting just the big countries - RUSSIA _ INDIA _ CHINA.
NOTE They have MOST the world's gold... Twice what America had in 1945. LOL

Last edited:

HistoryStudent

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
BAKE THE CAKE. Just do it
I may be premature but DANG ME, "THEY OUTTA GET A ROPE AND HANG ME"

I see it coming. They have the gold and they are trying to set up the trading. If successful
there will be two price(s) physical gold (for the East) and paper gold (for the the West).

Dang it:

JESSIE LIVERMORE legendary trader from 1900s...

1 Do your research

2 Be damn right

3 Take your (huge enough) position

4 Sit damn tight... (be patient may be years I've waited 25 LOL)

HistoryStudent

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
For ALL you John Wayne fans. Please Remember that I met him in 1967 as a Newport Beach LAPD trained cop?

Well John Wayne took all his acting clues in 1926 from a fellow named Wyatt Earp - true as rain.

Wyatt Earp was the 1926 motion picture advisor...

Imagine that?

I knew in the late 1920s Wyatt Earp living in San Bernardino, CA drew his 1873 .45 Colt Peacemaker on a couple of bank robbers
and told them he was, " I am Wyatt Earp and I am going to kill you in the name of the law!"

They knew the old GUY was truthfull and dropped their guns and laid down for the arrest!

My VERY SENIOR role model! LOL

My dad (LAPD retired is still kicking) is 94!

Last edited:
HS, I've lurked around here since the good old days when you posted regularly. I was a member here under a different handle, but logged off for a few years. I know you took some %#*!!, but I'm glad you're back. I've always enjoyed your posts and knew when you were just having a chuckle as you typed, but also understood your pumping in the proper light. I trust you're staying here for the next run up. We're on the cusp.

HistoryStudent

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
PLEASE Keep an EYE ;>)

on OIL price and the US DOLLAR price as they both are key to the next precious metals (G & S) "warm Oven," so to speak...

NORTH of $1,370 is the key on gold; silver can explode by itself...

Again, I pray I am not too premature...

For those that missed it only...

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
HS, I've lurked around here since the good old days when you posted regularly. I was a member here under a different handle, but logged off for a few years. I know you took some %#*!!, but I'm glad you're back. I've always enjoyed your posts and knew when you were just having a chuckle as you typed, but also understood your pumping in the proper light. I trust you're staying here for the next run up. We're on the cusp.
Welcome back...!

Good to see HS back in the saddle again!

We've been keepin the lights on for ya...

Unca Walt

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
TPTB - LOL

Remember the TRUMPED GOLDEN RULE OF ALL TIMES -
He that has the GOLD RULES...

TPTB may be changing to those that actually have the gold -
just figure it out look at your globe; put your fat index finger on UKRAINE
and drag it eastward noting just the big countries - RUSSIA _ INDIA _ CHINA.
NOTE They have MOST the world's gold... Twice what America had in 1945. LOL
Yowza.

And the Rooshians are cleverly flying out all Venezuela's gold. Just read that today.

HistoryStudent

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Similar mindsets we have FARPDINKLE; as we both smelled, tasted, saw, and feel the "signs of the times in G & S."

I LOVE a great sense of humor - and to have fun, too.

This next run is going to be fun at first then interesting.

But if the wave theory holds out the Major Five will be downright scary...

HS - if this is a false start I will stick around for the continuation of THIS continuation of Major Three - for fun...

Ebie

Midas Member
Midas Member
Is that true?
That is basically what they in Spain in the 1930s.
(They sent a ship.)
Spain never got the metal back.
Yowza.
And the Rooshians are cleverly flying out all Venezuela's gold. Just read that today.

EO 11110

CENSORSHIP KILLS
Site Supporter
Mother Lode
plenty of room to run - no mention of raising margin requirements (like the vipers have done before)

newmisty

Splodey-Headed
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Gotta be frank here, but as much as I loved all the pumpin in the past, the way I recall it was that there was a bunch of pumpin for the moon with solid sounding guarantees before the aforementioned hiatus promptly followed by a roughly 60% drop that's held steady. Am I mistaken?

HistoryStudent

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Frankly, it pays to be more positive in life than negative. WE have to be aware of the pitfalls (and not slip into one)...

However, that little box in the top right corner tells us the prices right now plus the coin premium(s) of course...

WE can easily see where we stand with our 10 coins or perhaps 100,000 of them, right?

What I perceive is a pretty good start toward a bull market since the bottom in $1,060 gold last time.

Silver, Gold, and Platinum are all interlinked (somewhat together over time) and will likely respond.

A lot of paper will go toward worth a lot less: stocks, bonds, EFTs, derivatives, and you fill-in-your worry, OKAY?

Even real estate with the bankers buying up millions of the past defaulted mortgages and can DUMP a million a day

in the marketplace. That dumping wholesale real estate ability is unprecedented and has a lot of worry attached to it.

If you go to FRED look at M3 for today it shows 14 TT $... and perhaps 6.5 TT $ for 2006 ish...

If you look at FRED ME discontinued for 2006 it shows 10.5 TT $ so currently they lost only a 4 TT $...

My guess because I can not trust their accounting is that currently they have about 22.5 TT $ in M3 in the system.

Now why does this matter, right?

Well say for example you bought all you silver in 2006 at about the price today = $16.00 ish...

And since then they doubled the money supply nominally, and still your silver is worth the same.

Okay, that means that TPTB have pulled off a great deflation; and today you can double your

silver (and /or gold - platinum) at about half the price. So like I say the P.M.s are really on sale...

DYODD

Study human nature

Study money

https://www.amazon.com/Paper-Money-History-Evolution-Currency/dp/0964306611

Last edited:

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
You may or may not know:
some $20 Saint Gaudens gold coins pre-1933
at MS62 are close to spot ish...
CORRECT, When the Pro Collectors, LCS, Pawn Shops see an encapsulated MS 62 St. G. usually the first thing they ask is "Did YOU pay for the grading ?"
As most consider that level No Intrinsically Added Value as certified / authenticated.
Been there Done that.

HistoryStudent

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Very astute for right now. I have never sold an encapsulated to a professional dealer.
I have hundreds of them. They are professionally graded mostly by PCGS & NGC.

They are for trading selling to an auction bid or the public only for me as they are another basket
for gold silver platinum...

Grandpa taught me that if you are "cheap" and only buy one thing, that one thing (say bullion)
maybe extremely difficult, hard, perhaps unlawful for the time, and foolish to try to SELL - when you were
"right to begin with,"

BUT - big BUT - did not put in into several baskets of the same type thing. OKAY?

And that means you have perhaps 8 to 16 different baskets to chose from when you need the current fungible
fiat then to purchase something...

Bottom Feeder

Hypophthalmichthys molitrix
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
And that means you have perhaps 8 to 16 different baskets to chose from when you need the current fungible
fiat then to purchase something...
Yes. Several baskets;
Junk silver
silver bars
silver coins
fiat
small gold coins
butane lighters
MREs
platinum
old jewelry
whiskey
etc etc...

HistoryStudent

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Factors directly affecting gold
  • Geopolitics – Asia, and Russia publicly, have swapped reserve dollars for gold. Given Russia is the world’s largest energy exporter, she will continue to have dollars to sell for gold. Also, Central Europeans, notably Hungary and Poland, are accumulating gold reserves. It is clear which way the Asian wind is blowing, and the Asians know gold is America’s weak point.
  • Price inflation has been badly misrepresented by CPI figures and have been averaging closer to about 8% annually since gold topped in Sept 2011. Since then the purchasing power of the dollar has declined by about 43%, so that in 2011 dollars the gold price is $740. No one seems to have noticed, leaving gold extremely cheap.
  • Monetary inflation post-Lehman crisis has not been fully absorbed. FMQ is still over $5tn above the pre-Lehman long-term expansion trend, and the Fed is unable to bring it down. Rather, they are likely to increase the fiat money quantity to save the government from having to borrow at market rates as the recession bites.
  • These are exactly the conditions faced by the German government between 1918 and 1923, and the likely response by the Fed will be the same. Print money to fund government deficits. Result, wealth transferred from the productive economy to be destroyed in government spending. The only difference is US and other welfare states have a stronger tax base than post-war Germany, so the rate of monetary expansion relative to the size of the economy will be less. Nevertheless, we are on the slippery slope to currency destruction and it will take much more political courage to address the inflation issue than the current political class appear to be capable of.
  • Gold is massively under-owned in the west.

HS says DYODD

* But if it waddles like a duck
* Quacks like a duck
* Looks like a duck

* Then perhaps were about to get DUCKED! LOL

Last edited:

ttazzman

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
The Gold Silver Ratio is IDEAL for buying either one... 83.36 ish...
this is a old chart but it generally represents how i view the GSR ratio(this chart is pretty linear and i view the GSR more in a Bell type curve relationship with the peak following the 200dma)......i would be buying silver right now but i have plenty and i see the 2nd best option to be Platinum currently

gsr chart.gif

Last edited:

Strawboss

Home Improvement Sales Trainee...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
this is a old chart but it generally represents how i view the GSR ratio(this chart is pretty linear and i view the GSR more in a Bell type curve relationship with the peak following the 200dma)......i would be buying silver right now but i have plenty and i see the 2nd best option to be Platinum currently

View attachment 124219
I have seen this before...

This is the BEST GSR trade guide of all time...lol

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Silver is dragging butt we've seen this before. Best short term profits are Nickel Copper and Tin. Think China bleeding and caving in to Trump.

HistoryStudent

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I am with YA! AU-MYN...

My party starts at $1,371.00 ish AU
and SILVER FOLLOWING OR LEADING like an Alaskan sled dog...

I would like PLATINUM around $1,500 at the same time BTW...

HistoryStudent

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Silver is dragging butt we've seen this before. Best short term profits are Nickel Copper and Tin. Think China bleeding and caving in to Trump.
I would RATHER see CHINA SHANGHAI leading with a $50 AU bump up in front of the LONDON & COMEX...
LOL

on SILVER AG I would love to see $5.00 Bump UP from somewhere...

HistoryStudent

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
$1,325.40 this A.M. at 7:30 P.S.T.

President Trump wants to make US $ backed by certain number of grams in gold.

Sinclair & Holter think some some day soon gold will bust out BIG TIME on a Monday through Friday
with a BIG JUMP and never look back. Many will wait and gold (& silver by joint values) will go up $50 to $100
a day - and they will not buy. Major 3 should hit around $4K to $5K before Major 4 down to test a higher low.

Study FIBONACCI (1170 A.D. mathematician)
Very Important...
Here is a start...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fibonacci

Not only did he move the WEST from Roman Numerals to Arabic Numbers like 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10...
He taught us arcs, fans, RETRACEMENTS, and time zones...

Basically mathematics mixed with human nature...

Remember: Rules of the game of investing...

1) Human Nature has not changed in 6,000 years...

2) YOU Dang better study them years...

3) Oil still runs the world

4) Gold and Silver are the only REAL money all the rest are currencies

5) In the end everything rules out to righteousness and comes to light
TRUTH RULES OUT!

Old HS wondering when the big breakout comes...

1) do the RESEARCH

2) BE RIGHT

3) take a comfortable POSITION

4) SIT DAMN TIGHT (be patient the hardest thing to do)

https://www.ino.com/

Gold $1,327.20 at 10:00 A.M. - just saying...

COME ON Trumpy and

Goldfingers Dr. Chen, Dr. Lui, and Dr. Hi

https://video.search.yahoo.com/yhs/...4a168aedc36dce31c47344482450e945&action=click

Last edited:

GOLDBRIX

God,Donald Trump,most in GIM2 I Trust. OTHERS-meh
Sr Site Supporter
Platinum Bling

Merlin

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Apmex this evening was willing to sell me 5 mint tubes of silver American eagles for $1997. That is way above the spot price for silver. Is that a good price? I have $2000 to spend, lol.

ttazzman

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Sorry guys but i am having fun with Palladium....$1500 ???.......suppy is still very thin and conversion to platinum ussage isnt occuring yet :) (all time highs )