• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Silver investors will recognize this chart pattern

Fiat Metaler

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
VWBJ4E3QZBGZXBXCURBQD542IU.png

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
Not a chartist sorry, I see red meaning its a major hit I think, green/blue a slo crawl up. Back to the phrase silver takes the stairs up and the elevator down.

Fiat Metaler

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Reaction score
if you look at the right hand side of the chart, you see a sharp move down, which is the hallmark of manipulation. Market participants don't usually gap down their trades.

nickndfl

Midas Member
Midas Member
Eagle
Reaction score
They been waiting for low volume opportunities, but those are few.

goldielox1

Silver Miner
Seeker
Reaction score
if you look at the right hand side of the chart, you see a sharp move down, which is the hallmark of manipulation. Market participants don't usually gap down their trades.
It's automated sell orders and margin calls. Look, the intrinic value of a bitcoin is $0, actually negative due to the wasted resources to mine one. Now if you can find a sucker to buy an empty bag from you for more than you paid for it, then knock yourself out, but I certainly wouldn't want to be holding the bag when the music stops.

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Sr Site Supporter
Mother Lode
Reaction score
That ones off the cliff for sure. When the hell can we get an explosion upwards