• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Silver next upswing

hoarder

Dat Member
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Let's go over what is manipulated right in front of our faces first.
The way I see it, there are 2 categories of manipulation.

1) Manipulation of stocks, commodities, etc for the sake of reaping profits from the foreknowledge of their moves, both up and down. This type of manipulations centers around foreknowledge. Because the Wall Street bankers cause the moves, they have the foreknowledge to profit from them.

2) Manipulation of precious metals. Making money on the moves is really not the objective, although it happens. The objective is to prevent PM's from competing with their fiat money. In general, 95% of the manipulation is directed towards keeping the value of PM's down.
When PM's go up in value, it sends a message loud and clear to investors: "There is something wrong with the monetary system". The bankers know exactly what's wrong with the monetary system and they don't want us to know it, and if we know it they don't want us to focus on that fact.

The bankers have unlimited resources. They have hundreds of articles written in attempts to prevent honest money from becoming an alternative to fiat. If you have read them and understand them, you can use the knowledge yourself in your arguments.
Understand the "Banker Game" and You Too can profit! That doesn't make you a "Banker Shill", that shows that you are wise. ;)

hoarder

Dat Member
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Understand the "Banker Game" and You Too can profit! That doesn't make you a "Banker Shill", that shows that you are wise. ;)
The banker is Gcubed's friend. I already knew that, wise one.:rolleyes:

The banker is Gcubed's friend. I already knew that, wise one.:rolleyes:
Hell hoarder, I've got no debt. Bankers hate my type. I use their money for FREE, every month! You however, appear to be an angry sub performer. Kay Sara Sara.

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
Hell hoarder, I've got no debt. Bankers hate my type. You however, appear to be an angry sub performer. Kay Sara Sara.
I know what you mean, I have no debt either and they keep raising the limits on the credit cards I have, if I ever used them all I couldnt afford to make the monthly payments, they are a devilish lot arent they.

I know what you mean, I have no debt either and they keep raising the limits on the credit cards I have, if I ever used them all I couldnt afford to make the monthly payments, they are a devilish lot arent they.
Suckers and losers think that they are devilish. Winners game their system for profit. Sounds like you are doing fine. ;)

hoarder

Dat Member
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Suckers and losers think that they are devilish.
Yeah, Gcubed....anyone who opposes the banking elite is a sucker and a loser...:rolleyes:

"The few who understand the system, will either be so interested from it's profits or so dependant on it's favors, that there will be no opposition from that class." — Rothschild Brothers of London, 1863

Yeah, Gcubed....anyone who opposes the banking elite is a sucker and a loser...:rolleyes:

"The few who understand the system, will either be so interested from it's profits or so dependant on it's favors, that there will be no opposition from that class." — Rothschild Brothers of London, 1863
Hoarder, You can keep pitching your sh*t and I'll keep tossing it back. That is, until I'm totally bored with you. Be man enough to use total quotes rather than pieces taken out of context. I'm very close to total boredom. :lollypop:

Last edited:

hoarder

Dat Member
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Hoarder, You can keep pitching your sh*t and I'll keep tossing it back. That is, until I'm totally bored with you. Be man enough to use total quotes rather than pieces taken out of context. I'm very close to total boredom. :lollypop:
Please forgive me for quoting your employer.:bowdown:

em ty

Seeker
Seeker
One of the reasons I'm bullish on silver is the astronomical amount of paper silver traded daily. I'm still in accrual mode, so I'm happy with that, but I'm not sure what will precipitate an end or even a severe curtailing of the infinite paper silver supply. What do you guys think will force a reckoning of paper vs. physical silver?

Is gold traded at similar multiples of actual physical supply?

Thanks

hoarder

Dat Member
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
I'm not sure what will precipitate an end or even a severe curtailing of the infinite paper silver supply. What do you guys think will force a reckoning of paper vs. physical silver?
Since there is no limit to paper silver, there will always be enough of it to supply the demand. In REAL free markets, the price of everything is based on supply and demand. In fraudulent markets, paper silver which has unlimited supply has value based on fraud rather than lack of supply.

There is always a little divergence between paper silver and physical silver. If physical silver surpasses paper silver and the papermeisters can't fool us, they raise the price of paper silver to the current selling price of real silver. If they didn't, they wouldn't be able to maintain the illusion of legitimacy. That said, I don't think there will ever be a force of reckoning between paper and silver, they will just keep raising the price of paper silver to maintain the appearance of legitimacy.

In any case, even if the price of paper silver followed the price of real silver and there was no other outside manipulation, the mere fact of the existence of paper silver would make it a manipulated market.

How can you have a commodity market that has both paper and physical commodity and say it's based on the law of supply and demand? The paper commodity fills a demand void with artificial supply, thus keeping the price down.

This theory would not apply to pork bellies because pork belly investors could not invest in the real thing. Keeping that much freezer space would offset any gains from trading them. Paper silver OTOH, discourages people from holding physical, thus fills a demand void keeping the price low.

d-lod

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Since there is no limit to paper silver, there will always be enough of it to supply the demand. In REAL free markets, the price of everything is based on supply and demand. In fraudulent markets, paper silver which has unlimited supply has value based on fraud rather than lack of supply.

There is always a little divergence between paper silver and physical silver. If physical silver surpasses paper silver and the papermeisters can't fool us, they raise the price of paper silver to the current selling price of real silver. If they didn't, they wouldn't be able to maintain the illusion of legitimacy. That said, I don't think there will ever be a force of reckoning between paper and silver, they will just keep raising the price of paper silver to maintain the appearance of legitimacy.

In any case, even if the price of paper silver followed the price of real silver and there was no other outside manipulation, the mere fact of the existence of paper silver would make it a manipulated market.

How can you have a commodity market that has both paper and physical commodity and say it's based on the law of supply and demand? The paper commodity fills a demand void with artificial supply, thus keeping the price down.

This theory would not apply to pork bellies because pork belly investors could not invest in the real thing. Keeping that much freezer space would offset any gains from trading them. Paper silver OTOH, discourages people from holding physical, thus fills a demand void keeping the price low.
YOU ARE NOT GETTING IT HOARDER

What everyone is trying to get into you,........... that even manipulation is game and profit from it.

Only one can be at the top and life is about to be topper....................got it. and lets come back to my original question whether silver will go up or down?..............

em ty

Seeker
Seeker
Where do you think silver should be trading? What do you think will drive the price of silver up in spite of the unlimited paper supply?

hoarder

Dat Member
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Where do you think silver should be trading? What do you think will drive the price of silver up in spite of the unlimited paper supply?
There is no short answer to that question, there are so many variables. What I'm focused on in this discussion is investor demand.
More and more people are becoming aware of the extent of corruption in banking, governments and media. They don't trust their monetary systems anymore. They are looking for safety and their fear is taking them to PM's.
Where do I think silver should be trading?
I'll answer a question with more questions.
Where would silver be trading if all paper silver investors withdrew from those investments and purchased phisical silver?
Where would silver be if the media quit portraying PM investors as emotional fools? Where would silver be if the media quit lying to us about "vast reserves" found in some faraway land whenever the shorts come due? Where would silver be if there was no central bank "leasing" of gold? Where would silver be if the mining companies quit "forward selling" at ridiculously low prices?

d-lod

Silver Member
Silver Miner
There is no short answer to that question, there are so many variables. What I'm focused on in this discussion is investor demand.
More and more people are becoming aware of the extent of corruption in banking, governments and media. They don't trust their monetary systems anymore. They are looking for safety and their fear is taking them to PM's.
Where would silver be trading if all paper silver investors withdrew from those investments and purchased phisical silver?
Where would silver be if the media quit portraying PM investors as emotional fools? Where would silver be if the media quit lying to us about "vast reserves" found in some faraway land whenever the shorts come due? Where would silver be if there was no central bank "leasing" of gold? Where would silver be if the mining companies quit "forward selling" at ridiculously low prices?
IT WOULD BE WHERE IT IS TODAY....................

If all these above mentioned things, might not be happening than something else might be happening. Natural resources are rising looking at future consumption and by that I mean growing population.

You know what...........all I am asking is that this is technical analysis thread and is not fundamental.

hoarder

Dat Member
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling

If all these above mentioned things, might not be happening than something else might be happening.
:confused: If that is technical analysis, then technical analysis is a bigger waste of time than I ever imagined.:bear_blink:

:confused: If that is technical analysis, then technical analysis is a bigger waste of time than I ever imagined.:bear_blink:
There will likely always be those that ridicule and disparage that which they are incapable of understanding.

d-lod, please accept my apology for commenting on one of the fundamentals of intelligence. ;)

d-lod

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Hoarder

If you have time and interest in enhancing your wealth, than go through entire thread, and tell me how many time the technical analysis was proven wrong. Your comments doesn't affect me. In the face of so many changing views by CMT like Maund and other, this thread has given consistently right analysis supported by all posters.

OR else lets compete, you start your own such thread and will support yaa.

Gcubed, I am happy that such different opinion are posted but consistently trying to divert our attention has zero tolerance.

d-lod

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Debtless life keeps us tension free and dealing only in physical has helped to improve my observation and analytical power.

d-lod

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Status update. If as I believe this is a wave 1 of the next big wave up. We are approaching the 0.618 retracement at 30.5. 0.618 is most common retracement for a wave 1. If it bounces off of the 0.618 and we get momentum in the upward direction it will be very bullish. More to come and more to watch to determine the outcome. I have been wrong once or twice in my analysis. :)

View attachment 16510

31.08...........IF THAT IS BOTTOM THAN WE ARE MOVING UP AND IF WE BREAK THAN SILVER IS IN TANGO WITH NIAGARA...........

hoarder

Dat Member
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling

If all these above mentioned things, might not be happening than something else might be happening.
Hoarder

If you have time and interest in enhancing your wealth, than go through entire thread, and tell me how many time the technical analysis was proven wrong.
How does one refute something so universal and unsupported as "something else might be happening"?
:hmmmm2:

Hi Ho Silver

Seeker
Seeker
Where would silver be if the media quit portraying PM investors as emotional fools?[/B] Where would silver be if the media quit lying to us about "vast reserves" found in some faraway land whenever the shorts come due? Where would silver be if there was no central bank "leasing" of gold? Where would silver be if the mining companies quit "forward selling" at ridiculously low prices?

Wehave been portrayed as emotional fools even when we were loading up at 10 bucks a Z. The ones portraying us are indeed the fools. Oh yeah and you know what, they could still jump in now and have plenty of time to ring up big profits.....PRIDE is in the way. When they are wiping their hineys with the greenbacks they will wish they would have put the pride aside. JMHO

hoarder

Dat Member
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Wehave been portrayed as emotional fools even when we were loading up at 10 bucks a Z. The ones portraying us are indeed the fools. Oh yeah and you know what, they could still jump in now and have plenty of time to ring up big profits.....PRIDE is in the way. When they are wiping their hineys with the greenbacks they will wish they would have put the pride aside. JMHO
Our rulers and their accomplices who issue trillions of dollars out of thin air and get by with it are not fools. The people who let them get by with it and believe their lies are the fools.

lightcycler

Silver Member
Silver Miner

If all these above mentioned things, might not be happening than something else might be happening. Natural resources are rising looking at future consumption and by that I mean growing population.

You know what...........all I am asking is that this is technical analysis thread and is not fundamental.
Right on brother Dlod!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hoarder is here to tell us how stupid we are for using a roadmap and to tell us that what we use as a roadmap can't possibly exist. Ok fine Hoarder we get that you are superior to us intelectually and bow down to your vast knowledge and wisdom. Now leave us imbecilles to worship our false gods and play with our roadmap to nowhere.

This is clearly trolling and thread hijacking but apparently that is allowed around here. From henchforth dlod I would ignore Da Hoarder as anything directed to him will fall on deaf ears. Not coming to this thread to impart or learn anything. Only to disrupt.

Hi Ho Silver

Seeker
Seeker
Our rulers and their accomplices who issue trillions of dollars out of thin air and get by with it are not fools. The people who let them get by with it and believe their lies are the fools.
I beg to differ. Those governing and issuing are as foolish as those who put the blinders on and accept it.

d-lod

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Daily chart is positive, lets see what happens in first three days of April. The silver has to move up a bit and than final C of first minute wave of 3rd of III.

lightcycler

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Daily chart is positive, lets see what happens in first three days of April. The silver has to move up a bit and than final C of first minute wave of 3rd of III.
Looking very bullish today. FIred a few rounds today. More loaded and ready :)

d-lod

Silver Member
Silver Miner
D-lod, any thoughts after todays action?
Jelly

In EW, it always the first wave that decide the course of action. If you refer my previous wave count suggested that, as ALF Field stated that correction is over in silver than
  • this rise from 26 - 37 is first minute wave of 3rd of III wave.

And its correction has to go through routine abc correction, so

1. first corrective wave a has descended from 37ish to 31 ish

now for wave b it has to rise for small amount that was

2. 33 and again has to give market one last chance to climb in the wagon.

so it could be that part of first minute wave or else in worst case scenario we are still in final correction and in that case truly be prepared with gut wrenching downfall.

I have less trust in silver's correction stuff.

lightcycler

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Still looking to see if 31.08 holds. Waves are not clear in my book. I am of the belief that Alf is correct but 31.08 must hold for that to be true.

d-lod

Silver Member
Silver Miner
jelly

don't you worry, we are near to one year (may 2011 - march 2012) of lower prices it would be up this year. Its time game, my only fears is that silver has yet not made us visit " falling knife".
My netdania is not opening because of some java challenge, I will update as it will be accessible.

glockngold

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
d-lod,
I am too ignorant to understand most of what you post here, but I follow the thread & appreciate the time you take to post your thoughts.
And, while my stomach is not gut wrenching, it is a little queasy today.

d-lod

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Still looking to see if 31.08 holds. Waves are not clear in my book. I am of the belief that Alf is correct but 31.08 must hold for that to be true.
Can you upload a 4 hr chart with following values............

MACD REGULAR AND WITH 4,9,3,,,,,,,
MOMENTUM 14 WITH OVERLAPPED 2 DAYS
RSI 14 AND 2

tHANKS

d-lod

Silver Member
Silver Miner
d-lod,
I am too ignorant to understand most of what you post here, but I follow the thread & appreciate the time you take to post your thoughts.
And, while my stomach is not gut wrenching, it is a little queasy today.
Sorry for that language stuff, there are two solutions for it, please ask up-teem time if you do not get the numerical stuff, waves are embedded within each other that is why the numerical are challenging, and second solution is somebody from GIM simplify my post.

Thanks for your post and help in simplifying my language skills.