• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Silver next upswing

d-lod

dawn
Silver Miner
Silver in its minor wave correction, the wave lifted silver from its third bottom at 26.12 to 35.38. A rise of $9.26.
This rise is being corrected at present level, as everyone knows that correction takes place in abc pattern, so following analysis can give us probable level for wave c.

a=4.72------------(35.38-30.66)
b=3.74------------(30.66-34.40)
c=?

It could be 3.11/4.72/7.83............as per fibo levels. It could be any of this number and result would be

c=$31.28
c=$29.68
c=$26.52

We have three golden number for silver to finish before it start its journey to next upleg of $15.37 or $24.07

On closing basis in daily chart, silver closed at 29.87, with intraday low of 29.23, so A = C that 4.72 approximate.

That means, if 29.87 is not taken in than we have successfully completed minor wave i.

daozen

d-lod, have you heard of Avi Gilburt? He posts articles on SeekingAlpha on gold and silver analysis and tends to be spot on quite often. His current estimate is that as long as we don't break the 31.60 barrier, we will further correct down to 28.67, 27.98 or 26.78 with the possibility of going as far down as $22!! What's your take?

http://seekingalpha.com/article/1094621-is-22-silver-possible
D-Lod wrote: "There are very remote chances of 80:20 of it falling."

Silver Art

Silver Art Bar collector
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
I could be wrong on this but I suspect that $31 silver is the new "$35 silver" in terms of a new resistance level for the spot silver price. I have not seen a silver close at $31 or higher since 2013 started. Even though silver has hit $31 on several times as an intra-day high, it seems to have a hard time closing above that level since the new year started based on what I have seen so far. I think that silver will continue to go down from here and will retest $26. The technical charts might disagree with me on this but I am just going by what my gut feeling is telling me.

Last edited:

d-lod

dawn
Silver Miner
..............A = 49.78 - 32.32 = 17.46
............. B = 32.32 - 44.17 = 09.85
..............C = 44.17 - 10.65 = 33.52 (A x .6)
............................- 17.46 = 26.71 (A x 01)
............................- 28.11 = 16.06 (A x 1.6)......... dream come true

eboard10

Today is 13 Jan 2013, in this thread on
09-19-2011 02:00 PM
, it was suggested that the correction could be 33.52,26.71 or 16.06

So far we have seen 26 as magic number.

Avi Gilburt's $ 22 figure has come from top price of $21+ in 2009. Usually fourth Elliot wave can bottom at the top of first wave. So he must be considering this correction as fourth wave, which may not be true as the headman Elliottian Alf Field is numbering these wave is 1 (from $8 - 49) of major III

Only time will tell cause, EW evolves as per mass psychology.

d-lod

dawn
Silver Miner

d-lod

dawn
Silver Miner
I could be wrong on this but I suspect that $31 silver is the new "$35 silver" in terms of a new resistance level for the spot silver price. I have not seen a silver close at $31 or higher since 2013 started. Even though silver has hit $31 on several times as an intra-day high, it seems to have a hard time closing above that level since the new year started based on what I have seen so far. I think that silver will continue to go down from here and will retest $26. The technical charts might disagree with me on this but I am just going by what my gut feeling is telling me.
Every one was bullish in 2008 and silver went straight to $8, but this time it has slow undulating horizantal journey thrice to 26

SongSungAU

Midas Member
Midas Member
Every one was bullish in 2008 and silver went straight to $8, but this time it has slow undulating horizantal journey thrice to 26
So what are you saying?

This "but this time it has slow undulating horizantal journey thrice to 26" means what?

d-lod

dawn
Silver Miner
SilverArt

This is what I was talking to you in chat room. We talked and it got printed next day.

http://news.goldseek.com/PeterCooper/1358173002.php

Think Zimbabwe a moment. This is the most recent example of a hyperinflationary depression. Basically in Zimbabwe the black nationalists ejected the white farmers and replaced them with locals who could not farm, crashed the economy and started printing money. Hey presto! Rampant hyperinflation and a very depressed economy.

The problem with printing money to solve economic problems is that once started it is very hard to stop. It is always easier to print more than deal with underlying issues such as over-spending and a government-dominated economy. Democratic politicians like turkeys do not usually vote for Thanksgiving.

aybesee123

Seeker
Seeker

So much for gut instinct.

Silver Art

Silver Art Bar collector
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
So much for gut instinct.

Even though it closed above $31, I still think that silver will end up going back down and I also still think that it will retest $26 during early Q1 2013 (January or February 2013). Even though you see it currently going up (up 18 cents to $31.26 as I types this), I still cannot shake this feeling that it will go back down and retest the $26 support level. As my sig line states, I have nothing to back up my gut feeling with. It's just a gut feeling. Nothing more Nothing less. Maybe I will be right in what you quoted me on but then maybe I will be wrong. We will have to see how the rest of this month and next month goes.

Last edited:

d-lod

dawn
Silver Miner
Even though it closed above $31, I still think that silver will end up going back down and I also still think that it will retest $26 during early Q1 2013 (January or February 2013). Even though you see it currently going up (up 18 cents to $31.26 as I types this), I still cannot shake this feeling that it will go back down and retest the $26 support level. As my sig line states, I have nothing to back up my gut feeling with. It's just a gut feeling. Nothing more Nothing less. Maybe I will be right in what you quoted me on but then maybe I will be wrong. We will have to see how the rest of this month and next month goes.

Siver Art

TA is projection of mass psychology churned out by buyer and sellers. None of the theory has ever proven right. We must have different opinion to make right choice, if your's is different than mine, it is not only ok, but most welcome on this thread. So I am proud of your opinion and you be, whether proven right or wrong. This thread is about projecting right path in foggy winters.

Silver Art

Silver Art Bar collector
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
This thread is about projecting right path in foggy winters.
You do this better than I do IMO because you can provide charts and other information to back up what you are saying. All I have is my gut feeling which I cannot back up with anything. FWIW I am really just a collector (of silver art bars) and I am better at discussing that topic because that is my favorite topic and I have more knowledge and experience on collecting silver art bars than I do at predicting short-term direction on the silver price. I am not a chart expert and I am not got good at TA. I just happen to have a short-term bearish (between now and 12-31-2014) viewpoint on silver and, despite the fact that I cannot back it up with anything useful, I honestly feel that silver will go down from here.

EDIT: I do have a "Debbie Downer" thread on GIM2 and I will try my very best to keep and post my bearish thoughts on the short-term direction of silver in that thread. Sometimes I get carried away and my bearish predictions on silver spill over into other threads. :)

Last edited:

d-lod

dawn
Silver Miner
You do this better than I do IMO because you can provide charts and other information to back up what you are saying. All I have is my gut feeling which I cannot back up with anything. FWIW I am really just a collector (of silver art bars) and I am better at discussing that topic because that is my favorite topic and I have more knowledge and experience on collecting silver art bars than I do at predicting short-term direction on the silver price. I am not a chart expert and I am not got good at TA. I just happen to have a short-term bearish (between now and 12-31-2014) viewpoint on silver and, despite the fact that I cannot back it up with anything useful, I honestly feel that silver will go down from here.

EDIT: I do have a "Debbie Downer" thread on GIM2 and I will try my very best to keep and post my bearish thoughts on the short-term direction of silver in that thread. Sometimes I get carried away and my bearish predictions on silver spill over into other threads. :)
SA

You spoiled the beauty of your thoughts by analyzing, I believe. GUT FEELINGS have no explanation, but yes charts should be analyzed.
Remember, I have posted a lot about silver's mercury temperament of giving us scary roller coaster ride. The charts has made me evolve my that observation into new one, Cause it had been an year and we have not visited 22, so now the study of chart says that institutional shorts have put big orders between 26-27, so any scary downward ride is being exhausted under big buy orders.

I would like to learn about silver art bar so tell me which one is rarest and out of circulation and which are very expensive ones? How readily they are available and from where? I live in Toronto.

Silver Art

Silver Art Bar collector
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
SA

I would like to learn about silver art bar so tell me which one is rarest and out of circulation and which are very expensive ones? How readily they are available and from where? I live in Toronto.
I could easily write a very long post on this topic but I did not want to bore with too much at one time but to get an idea about silver art bars, this following GIM2 thread will have some information about collecting them and the various silver art bars that are still out there:

http://www.goldismoney2.com/showthread.php?7902-70-s-silver-art-bars

Here is a blog that someone started about silver art bars that has useful information on them along with the 2nd web link that list the various private mints that created those silver art bars:

http://blog.silverartbars.com/

http://research.silverartbars.com/general-info/mints/

Last edited:

REO 54

Midas Member
Midas Member
It seems that the train has delayed as much as it can but every weekend the prices are little higher.
With all the aggregate information out there about valid assets...like those that "they" have not hypothicated/leveraged.......it seems that there is less potential tangible assets to have for the common man to own.

......keep it simple.....own it.

Hi Ho Silver

Seeker
Seeker

Actually the gut feeling can be quite accurate.

For instance my gut is telling me I'M HUNGRY right now.....and look at that, dinner is on the table :banana:

d-lod

dawn
Silver Miner
Actually the gut feeling can be quite accurate.

For instance my gut is telling me I'M HUNGRY right now.....and look at that, dinner is on the table :banana:
Right on Hi Ho

You need to filll that gut for it to have some feeling.

Ok so should we start with EW, HOW MANY SERIOUSLY NEED MY LANGUAGE TO BE CHANGED BEFORE WE START PREDICTING SILVER PRICES?

Last edited:

d-lod

dawn
Silver Miner
http://www.gold-eagle.com/editorials_12/field013112.html

Thus the gain in wave 3 of Major THREE should be larger than +464%. It should be a gain of at least 500%. Starting from the $26.39 low, a gain of 500% would produce a target price of $158.34 for silver. That is the number which equates with the $4500 price forecast for gold and produces a silver to gold ratio of 28.4 ($4500 divided by 158.34).

Thanks for no discontent for my language skills.

Lets begin our journey

MAJOR THREE

wave 1 = 008.41 - 049.78
wave 2 = 049.78 - 026.05
wave 3 = 026.05 - 158.34

Though everyone is aware that it took two and half year to complete wave 1, so we are still in a time capsule to reach wave 3 top.

Silver Art

Silver Art Bar collector
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
What's your say on authenticity of this thread? Silver Art.
Despite that silver finished higher today than it did a week ago, my stance on the short-term price movement of silver has not changed any. I still think that it will go down and will retest the $26 support level sometime in Q1 2013.

Hi Ho Silver

Seeker
Seeker
Despite that silver finished higher today than it did a week ago, my stance on the short-term price movement of silver has not changed any. I still think that it will go down and will retest the $26 support level sometime in Q1 2013.
Hey SA I hope you are right...I have a shoebox full of 20 dollar bills (toilet paper) sitting here waiting for your gut prediction to come true so I can LOAD UP again!

:p

stonedywankanobe

.409'er
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Hey SA I hope you are right...I have a shoebox full of 20 dollar bills (toilet paper) sitting here waiting for your gut prediction to come true so I can LOAD UP again!

:p
i think both of yall should sh#% in one hand a put 26 dollar silver in the other and see which fills up first.

andial

((( member )))
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Disagree strenuously.

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
My offer of tums or rolaids still stands, I may have some extra pepto bismal too.

Silver Art

Silver Art Bar collector
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
My offer of tums or rolaids still stands, I may have some extra pepto bismal too.
Thank you for the offer but I will have to pass for now since my gut is feeling fine.

Silver Art

Silver Art Bar collector
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Perhaps you should sacrifice one of your old bars and make some collodial silver for the upcoming moon shot.
Na. I'll pass on that. I will allow someone else to sacrifice one of their silver pieces to do that. :) No moon shot for silver anytime soon in my opinion. :)

Last edited:

Silver Art

Silver Art Bar collector
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Please don't say that. :( I just posted a "rah" you know where!

:cool05:
I could not help it brother 'Cubed. I cannot sugar coat my opinion on how I feel about the short-term price of silver. However, maybe your most recent "rah" post on that other thread could possibly keep silver in the $31 range for another week before it goes down to retest the $26 support level. :)

I could not help it brother 'Cubed. I cannot sugar coat my opinion on how I feel about the short-term price of silver. However, maybe your most recent "rah" post on that other thread could possibly keep silver in the $31 range for another week before it goes down to retest the $26 support level. :)
Fair enough Brother Art. Your track record IS stellar. :cry_smile:

Silver Art

Silver Art Bar collector
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Fair enough Brother Art. Your track record IS stellar. :cry_smile:
So far it is. We will have to see what happens in the future. As long as JPM continues it paper naked shorting scheme of silver, then I do not see silver hitting and holding $50 anytime soon (before 2015 at least). I get skeptical when I see silver make a significant rally. I was very skeptical in 2011 when it hit a $49.85 intra-day high in April 2011 and look what happened after that. I was skeptical when silver rallied from $28 to $34.90 last year and looked what happened after that. I do not trust this current "mini-rally" in silver. I am still bearish on silver.

Hi Ho Silver

Seeker
Seeker
So far it is. We will have to see what happens in the future. As long as JPM continues it paper naked shorting scheme of silver, then I do not see silver hitting and holding $50 anytime soon (before 2015 at least). I get skeptical when I see silver make a significant rally. I was very skeptical in 2011 when it hit a $49.85 intra-day high in April 2011 and look what happened after that. I was skeptical when silver rallied from $28 to $34.90 last year and looked what happened after that. I do not trust this current "mini-rally" in silver. I am still bearish on silver.
Does a BEAR crap in the woods? NO.....he craps in the road and throws it in the woods!!!!!

Now bring on the 26 and then TO THE MOON!!!!