• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Silver next upswing

d-lod

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
It's been pointed out that the banks are now buyers of gold, yet everyone says Silver to da Moon.

Why aren't the banks buying silver?

because they are not as smart as us.............or they don't have storage space..............

https://www.jmbullion.com/investing...metals/how-much-fine-silver-bullion-in-world/

It is estimated that throughout human history approximately 1.5 million tonnes of silver have been mined able to fit into a 52-meter cube. Unlike gold, which is almost all entirely with us still today, most silver has been used and thrown away without being recycled. Expert sliver researchers state that 90% of all silver mined has been lost to landfills. In other words roughly 5 billion ounces of silver remain of which only roughly 2 billion troy ounces remain in bullion form (just over 4% of all time mined silver).

stonedywankanobe

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
Reaction score
All easily reachable silver is gone brothers. Now it exist only in the highest, rarest and hard to reach spots you cant even imagine.

Anybody says any different is full of crap.

savvydon

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
All easily reachable silver is gone brothers. Now it exist only in the highest, rarest and hard to reach spots you cant even imagine.

Stone man there are plenty of bars and coins still available - a lot more than I can scarf up all by my lonesome. If what you say is true is may be time for another visit to the 'ol LCS.

d-lod

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
16.71 / 18.16 / 19.13

Very few stones shy of target, silver had reached 16.65, and now it is correcting from the wave already crossed 23% retracement and next level is 15.76 / 15.46 /15.20..................

the_shootist

I identify as already vaccinated so I'm good!
Midas Member
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

Strange, I can reach as much silver as my wallet can support. I'm not sure what you're referencing here.

savvydon

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Platinum Bling
Reaction score
Sometimes the Stonster is a mystery, wrapped up in an enigma and tied in a Gordian knot, but I guess you've gotta ask him.

BigJim#1-8

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Reaction score
Strange, I can reach as much silver as my wallet can support. I'm not sure what you're referencing here.
JMHO, I could be way off base.
I believe Wanka might have been referring to mining silver. Again, I might be mistaken.

d-lod

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
1567023859584.png

Imagine silver reaching near silver,,,,,,,,,,,, as in 2011..........................just imagine

In 2011 it reached from 4 x 12 = 49$ almost 12 times
2022/23 it can reach 14 x 12 = 168...........................minimum

Last edited:

axstone

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
I am not sure why this break out would not have the same angle of appreciation as the previous or better
silver trend gim.jpg

Varmint Hunter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score

Trailblazer6

Seeker
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
If this run is similar it looks like we could be at $50 by Jan. 2020!

That would make for a very happy new year for me. And a whole lot of other people here I suspect. It's about time.

d-lod

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
I am not sure why this break out would not have the same angle of appreciation as the previous or betterView attachment 140034

WE ARE, .............. where there is black sign of right, and Axstone you are showing different advance wave.....................shhhhhhhhhhhh, you are joking ain't you................

1567472008253.png

Last edited:

Trailblazer6

Seeker
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Nice slow, steady climb. :dancing guy:dancing guy:dancing guy

d-lod

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
It may return from here or may go to 20.60...........in wildest dream can reach 25.44$ (RAREST 4.61 EXTENSION OF 3RD WAVE)

Last edited:

Trailblazer6

Seeker
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I don't follow the charts. I find them confusing. But I do like seeing a slow, steady climb. Less likely to drop like a rock.

Trailblazer6

Seeker
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Quater here, a dollar there. Not shooting for the stars at 9 am then in the basement by lunchtime. It's been flat for way too long.

Trailblazer6

Seeker
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Well, I'm not getting a nosebleed and I don't think this is a dumb money spike. More like the beginning of what we have all been waiting for. First signs that price manipulation is unraveling.

Nice chart Axstone.

Thecrensh

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Well, I'm not getting a nosebleed and I don't think this is a dumb money spike. More like the beginning of what we have all been waiting for. First signs that price manipulation is unraveling.

Nice chart Axstone.
It would be nice to have the manipulation end, then have Trump put the Fed out of business and back on the Gold standard....maybe it's happening.

d-lod

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
18.30 / 17.66 / 16.98 could be retraced as per fibo.

crossed first level of 18.30 and moving towards next correction level of 17.66, which is more likely, if this is roaring bull.

Trailblazer6

Seeker
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
I noticed all PM's dropped yesterday, wonder what that was all about.

Mr Paradise

Midas Member
Midas Member
Reaction score

The soap opera took a stunning turn when China & Amerika decided to not push the global thermonuclear war button and instead scheduled trade talks meeting for October in Washington ....metals didn’t stand a chance.
Stay tuned next week to see who’s the father of Judy’s baby and if little Jimmy got accepted into Cornell.

Varmint Hunter

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Midas Supporter +++
Reaction score
FWIW

Trailblazer6

Seeker
Site Supporter ++
Reaction score
Well whatever the reason. I see a chance to buy some more silver before the price is prohibitive for me.

d-lod

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score

It was not "what that was all about", but it was about the time factor, it needed steam to refill and it was time for it. Technical is about levels, but also about timing.

Trailblazer. Thanks

d-lod

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score

In your journey of appreciation of metals, like other market, you will here lot of noise. Deduct your own strategy based on your intuitions.
That was THE reason, I didn't listen to ALF FIELD, and predicted last correction.

The upward moves in metals were short covering and specially in silver.

The smart money already were transferred from share / bond and real estate in metal long back.
They never buy when small investor like us get attracted, and it is still time for sheeps to enter.

Thanks

Bman33

Silver Surfer
Reaction score
Silver still has made some nice gains in the last month or so despite the recent plunge that past few days. I see that as a good sign for another surge pretty soon as fear and desperation will continue with the stock Market.

d-lod

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Reaction score
18.30 / 17.66 / 16.98 could be retraced as per fibo.

Looking at the momentum of correction, it may be lower than 17..66, cause, this is only wave A of correction, wave C will unfold, after silver going up in wave B.

Wave C's end will be a good buying opportunity.