• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Silver next upswing

Buck

Don't Sell Me Tomorrow, Tell Me Today!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
i'll bet the air is filled with the aroma of cigars when they plan these corrections....

or anymore, maybe it's just Redbull....i gotta check that out

Uglytruth

Midas Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
1610329658518.png

Buck

Don't Sell Me Tomorrow, Tell Me Today!
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
EXACTLY,
The CRIMEX price will soon be meaningless, as they will not be able to meet their contract deliveries, imho.
sure they will, with fiat

i read once that was part of the contract, an ability to buy that contract back for cash in place of metal

anywoundedduck

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
sure they will, with fiat

i read once that was part of the contract, an ability to buy that contract back for cash in place of metal
IMHO., that is their only option, but if I am an electronic manufacture, trying to keep my supply line open, when I hear the futures market is belly up, then I won't bother buying future deliveries. Word gets out quick.

solarion

Midas Member
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Incredibly, during one of the most intense, politically charged months of my lifetime...silver has gone precisely NOWHERE in the past month. Rigged elections, massive instability in government, capitol invasions, a second impeachment, etc. Silver doesn't care.

1610823252608.png

...and still it has outperformed gold(which dropped) during the same period. The metals get monkey hammered by manipulators with their paper frauds the second they get any traction at all.