• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Silver price to explode soon?

Weatherman

In GIM since 2006
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
Hope springs eternal. China's physical silver market price has been steady around $17.75 for several months, but climbed to $17.95 in the last few days. If China is accumulating silver and plans to stand for delivery of billions of ounces in May, July, or December, the price spike in 2018 will be awesome!
http://didthesystemcollapse.com/

And its nice to have some company with my wild guesses. I posted this on 11/25/2016:

. . . silver, which no longer has any significant source of supply other than the unlimited dumping of paper contracts by the Banksters. My guess is that Russia and China are well aware that the Banksters naked paper shorts are very vulnerable to a short squeeze, but are not doing that because they can continue to add to their gold holdings at a low cost. When Russia and China decide they have enough gold and want to end the game, they need only to reallocate their physical purchases from gold to silver. The resulting Bankster implosion would bring down the entire financial network of the West.
http://sitekreator.com/Optimist/viewpoint.html
And earlier on GIM2:
https://www.goldismoney2.com/thread...to-defend-for-the-cartel.101659/#post-1014580

Now Bill Holter (for JSMIneSet.com) adds the comment below:

Financial writer and gold expert Bill Holter says China has a lot of weapons to fight a trade war with the U.S. China could stop buying Treasury bonds (as it reportedly already has done). It could sell Treasury bonds. It could slash the value of the Yuan, or something much simpler could happen such as a failed delivery of physical precious metals. Holter says, “If what has happened so far in the first three months of the year were to continue for the full year, you would be over three billion ounces (of silver). That is not deliverable.”What happen when the world figures out that three billion ounces of physical silver cannot and will not be delivered to the buyers? Holter explains, “That’s called an old fashion run on the banks. It will be a run on the entire system. You would have a run on every metals exchange, and you would probably have runs on many physical commodities. Confidence throughout the whole system would break. You would basically show the western fractional reserve system is a fraud and has been for many, many years. . . . Can London deliver a billion ounces, or two billion ounces or three billion ounces of silver? The answer to that is no.”
https://www.jsmineset.com/2018/04/11/bill-holter-interview-usawatchdogs-greg-hunter/

The included video is a must see. The comments on silver and gold begin around 3:33, but he covers many other important topics too.

Last edited:

Scorpio

Скорпион
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
yesterday was a positive day followed up this am with some weakness,

it it can get thru today without giving up those gains, we can continue to work higher

the dollar just isn't showing consistent strength, and oil continues to march higher, setting new highs for the move yesterday

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
If dollar stays low & we are producing so much oil we are now selling to others why are gas prices rising?

Strawboss

Home Improvement Sales Trainee...
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Is silver gonna spike higher?

The large specs have a short position - something they have never done...and the commercials are on the cusp of having a long position in silver - something they have never had.

With these fundamentals as a backdrop - the commercials will buy up any and all shorts the specs want to put out for sale (naked shorts). Putting the specs in a more and more vulnerable position (increasing number of naked shorts).

This sort of positioning is historically seen at bottoms - NOT at tops.

So will it spike? I dunno. But I am pretty sure that its gonna go higher in the near future.

Cigarlover

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sr Site Supporter
The problem I see with silver has always been the same. 1 billion ones a year or about 16-17 billion worth of silver. Pretty easy to naked short this if you have enough cash behind you which the treasury and wall street does.
To counter this China and Russia will go long to buy up supply? If they already know there is no supply and it's all just hypothecated on paper at 100 to 1 or whatever it is, whats the point in buying futures for them? They know there will be no delivery. At that point they are just playing with paper to make more dollars. Do they really need more dollars?
I'd love to see a spike up to 100 or 1000 but I see the east buying more tangible assets like real estate, oil, other commodities or even stocks where they at least have ownership in a companies assets.

Juristic Person

They drew first blood
Platinum Bling
"Explode" and "soon" could be interpreted in many different ways by many different people.

Are we talking a $1 increase in the next 30 days?

Or doubling in price over the next 10 years?

Or doubling in price in the next 10 days?

Or surging to $500/oz?

oldgaranddad

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Price is irrelevant. Silver could go to $5,000 but if $5,000 only buys you a case of beer then things have changed but still stayed the same.

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
"Explode" and "soon" could be interpreted in many different ways by many different people.

Are we talking a $1 increase in the next 30 days?

Or doubling in price over the next 10 years?

Or doubling in price in the next 10 days?

Or surging to $500/oz?
It sure as hell didn’t surge today

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
A coiled spring...

Strawboss

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Note GH how that states 'non-commercials'

very important distinction
Funny how those 3 letters - "non" can make such a big difference...

Weatherman

In GIM since 2006
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

arminius

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Midas Supporter
Price is irrelevant. Silver could go to $5,000 but if $5,000 only buys you a case of beer then things have changed but still stayed the same.
True, but the point is that after it goes to 5000, and at least you have that 5000 to blow, and not burned up paper...

the_shootist

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
True, but the point is that after it goes to 5000, and at least you have that 5000 to blow, and not burned up paper...
Precisely, metals are a store of wealth, not very good as an investment to hold for profit.

stAGgering

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Seeker
Precisely, metals are a store of wealth, not very good as an investment to hold for profit.

I disagree.
If an individual chooses to unemotionally ratio trade precious metals, gains are never ending.
Fiat is not the reward.
Discarding trained reliance and societal trigger points to "cold hard cash"... mandatory.

smilershouse

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
There is a rumour going around that whilst JPM is getting out of the paper shorts, is quietly buying up bullion.

SH

Strawboss

Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
This thread needs some livening up...

Any of you guys remember these?

untitled.png

smilershouse

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
I disagree.
If an individual chooses to unemotionally ratio trade precious metals, gains are never ending.
Fiat is not the reward.
Discarding trained reliance and societal trigger points to "cold hard cash"... mandatory.
I also disagree

Make your money while you are able Stags.

The old ways of making money from risk by sitting on your arse are fast coming to an end. The capitalist vultures and affluent middleman will soon die.

The Battle is on. The end game is a fight for ownership of peoples minds and Spirits. Or conversely, a world of effort/creative demand and a fair economy?

Do people work for the community methods, such as the communist bloc or some other third world dictatorship, and if govt/bank/NGO's win the race? Or does the crypto space or PM's (real money) end up being the prevailing forces, whereby the only time prices change is because of new discoveries or from a lack thereof? If the latter, then, there will be no more paper contracts to gamble with. Just sound, hard assets.

Good luck with being "unemotional" during these times.

SH

Weatherman

In GIM since 2006
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

Uglytruth

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter
Sad to say but I have read this article for years and years but it will be different this time.........
Hard to keep the faith when they are pushing digital..........

smilershouse

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Sad to say but I have read this article for years and years but it will be different this time.........
Hard to keep the faith when they are pushing digital..........
It points to suggest why GiM2 has gone very quiet of late. Personally, I got into the PM's because never did I concede that the goob/banksters would be able to move the goalposts and change sound economics into the distorted shenanigans we currently have today. We may have to wait a while more before we witness a full meltdown of the current fiscal menaces. Those that have small condensed liquid assets during this time will prosper. Until this time, let the distortions continue.

Give a person enough rope and they will hang themselves with it.

SH

Dude

Midas Member
Midas Member
If you get the eBay bucks and buy graded pre 33 gold below spot, that’s a win IMO. The ATB silver series is something I’m betting on too. You should not go all in if you can buy a house or rentals or have a 401k with employer contributions.

Scorpio

Скорпион
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
Personally, I got into the PM's because never did I concede that the goob/banksters would be able to move the goalposts and change sound economics into the distorted shenanigans we currently have today.
Yep, with ya on that. Being such a homer, I would never have believed with this massive amount of fiat created over the past 8-9 years would result in current prices for metals.

and considering what has happened over the last few years, gold and silver going sideways hasn't been a bad thing.
could be a lot worse as in if silver would have went below 10 and gold below a grand.

all in all, still treading water. As long as the don't drop through the current range, then we are good until the next run. If we set new lows, it will be a long time before any run materializes IMO, as that will provide mo to the down.

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
Yep, with ya on that. Being such a homer, I would never have believed with this massive amount of fiat created over the past 8-9 years would result in current prices for metals.

and considering what has happened over the last few years, gold and silver going sideways hasn't been a bad thing.
could be a lot worse as in if silver would have went below 10 and gold below a grand.

all in all, still treading water. As long as the don't drop through the current range, then we are good until the next run. If we set new lows, it will be a long time before any run materializes IMO, as that will provide mo to the down.
Scorp, can you say, "Massive Manipulation" ?

TAEZZAR

LADY JUSTICE ISNT BLIND, SHES JUST AFRAID TO WATCH
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
It points to suggest why GiM2 has gone very quiet of late. Personally, I got into the PM's because never did I concede that the goob/banksters would be able to move the goalposts and change sound economics into the distorted shenanigans we currently have today. We may have to wait a while more before we witness a full meltdown of the current fiscal menaces. Those that have small condensed liquid assets during this time will prosper. Until this time, let the distortions continue.

Give a person enough rope and they will hang themselves with it.

SH
I got into PM's soon after this, ohhh I remember so well !!

LBJ 23 July 1965

We are gathered here today for a very rare and historic occasion in our Nation's history.

Before I make some observations that I have made note of here, I want to say to the Congress again, as I do almost daily these days, in the words of the Navy--"Well done."

When I have signed this bill before me, we will have made the first fundamental change in our coinage in 173 years. The Coinage Act of 1965 supersedes the act of 1792. And that act had the title: An Act Establishing a Mint and Regulating the Coinage of the United States.

Since that time our coinage of dimes, and quarters, and half dollars, and dollars have contained 90 percent silver. Today, except for the silver dollar, we are establishing a new coinage to take its place beside the old.

My Secretary of the Treasury, Joe Fowler, is a little stingy about making samples, but I have some here. Joe made sure that I wouldn't put them in my pocket by sending them over here in plastic.

Actually, no new coins can be minted until this bill is signed. So these strikes, as they are called, are coins that we will never use. On one side is our first First Lady, Martha Washington. On the other, a replica of Mount Vernon.

The new dimes and the new quarters will contain no silver. They will be composites, with faces of the same alloy used in our 5-cent piece that is bonded to a core of pure copper. They will show a copper edge.

Our new half dollar will continue our silver tradition. Eighty percent silver on the outside and 19 percent silver inside. It will be nearly indistinguishable in appearance from our present half dollar.

All these new coins will be the same size and will bear the same designs as do their present counterparts. And they will fit all the parking meters and all the coin machines and will have the same monetary value as the present ones.

Now, all of you know these changes are necessary for a very simple reason--silver is a scarce material. Our uses of silver are growing as our population and our economy grows. The hard fact is that silver consumption is now more than double new silver production each year. So, in the face of this worldwide shortage of silver, and our rapidly growing need for coins, the only really prudent course was to reduce our dependence upon silver for making our coins.

If we had not done so, we would have risked chronic coin shortages in the very near future.

There is no change in the penny and the nickel. There is no change in the silver dollar, although we have no present plans for silver dollar production.

Some have asked whether our silver coins will disappear. The answer is very definitely-no.

Nixon Then Created the 1973-1975 Recession

In 1973, Nixon devalued the dollar even further, making an ounce of gold worth $42. As the dollar devalued, people sold their greenbacks for gold. By late 1973, Nixon decoupled the dollar from gold completely. The market quickly sent the price of the precious metal to $120 per ounce. Inflation was in the double-digits. It ended the 100-year history of the gold standard.

smilershouse

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Precisely the same shenanigans that self-destructed the Roman Empire, and preceded to its own demise. This time is different only because of the public faith in the paper and cheap metal coins that are a promise for the bearer to pay. For many, this element of fraud is more difficult to establish on the basis that inflation and counterfeit measures occur over a longer linear of time, and a gold coin does not have any lead - plated with gold.

Take the British Penney for example. The old Penny was a huge coin that over the following 50 years has not only reduced in size by a comparable amount since "decimalisation" it has become thus so worthless in the face of continual inflation the coin has become practically worthless and has been taken out of circulation. In fact, many countries that "decimalised" in the 70's lost a massive clout of their spending power overnight. Another shenanigan that was allowed because people did not understand the complex transition and instead believed the 'truth' of the political spin doctors, talking heads and other anchormen of the gross media campaign. From here we all went down the rabbit hole of complex and distorted monetary reforms. So distorted has the economy become, that rather than inflation incorporating EVERYTHING, a CPI was introduced that left the most inflationary proponents of inflation out of the equation. In particular, hiding the banking inflation rate of increased paper issuance from public view. Now we have hit the apex of all this meddling that has continued to make the top percenters rich, and at the expense for the rest of the 80-90% of the global population consistently poorer. So much so, that inflation is no longer pegged to how much money is being created by unscrupulous secret meetings suck as the G7,8,10,20 APEC etc and how much goods and services are increasing with central banking fraud of its national currencies, but inflation is now pegged here in Au with the "RBA" to wage inflation.

Go figure?

So now when the plebs and serfs Proletarians et al, protest about wage suppression, interest rates are hiked from preventing the economy from overheating. All the time, the inflationary causes of housing booms, stock market intervention, and govts actually buying their own debt is hidden from view whilst our bourgeoisie honchos have been incorporated into the higher classes, and have become ever increasingly richer.

No matter what political party or political ideology is the ruling mandate at any given time, one thing is sure, that the ruling parties of the day only look after themselves.

I cannot understand why people are unable to see through these cheap tricks?

SH

Last edited:

Weatherman

In GIM since 2006
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++

Scorpio

Скорпион
Founding Member
Board Elder
Site Mgr
Midas Supporter
ya'll plumb silly I tell ya,

the whole point of this fiat game is to make your lives bettah'

so you too can get your share without having to worry about silly things like mine production and number of silvah' coins and the like

with fiat, there is no limit. We can create 'til hell freezes over, and you will be there buying another log to throw on the fire.

follow the real road to prosperity and good times for all! Don't a listen to all of those old timers yammering on about a plug nickel and how times were. Look to the future, green grass and high tides forever.

southfork

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Site Supporter ++
I guess the germane question is to ask the definition of soon.

smilershouse

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Maybe this could help to inspire people to see the obvious. It takes only one domino falling to begin the financial avalanche.

View attachment 103857
The "Vollgeld Initiative" - Switzerland's 'Once-In-A-Lifetime' Chance To Save The World

Good article Weatherman,

The common people need more of this opportunity, with only NK and Iran being the remaining sovereign govt and banks in the world, each country must retain its own sovereignty, otherwise, the next move without any competition will be a financial hell on earth if the world bank /IMF introduces a global currency with a global tax and even worse, a global blockchain that has the potential to monitor every transaction of billions of people. TPTB are fighting for a global unity, and are doing everything in their own power to bring this oppressive mandate into view. and will trash every opposition through its regional satellite countries of media and political whoredom. Just look at Brexit for proof of this. With globophobe countries of Iran and NK opposing a fiscal take over, Cuba avoided being named and shamed as an axis of evil precisely because she opened her doors to the globophiles whom will eventually exploit the people and country and ultimately take control of her banking system and allow the piliging NGO and TNC hegemony to get thier foot in the door as to strip her of everything that Castro developed. Democracy nowadays is a modern-day Ghengis Khan initiative, "you are either with us or against us" open your doors voluntarily or the accusations of God-knows- what will eventuate bombs being dropped onto you. It is time the little people woke up, but dont hold your breath, as many working classes and now on the poverty line, or, heavily in debt to take any notice.

SH