• "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding metals, finance, politics, government and many other topics"

Silver

Cigarlover

Midas Member
Midas Member
Midas Supporter
As with most successful scams it's in plain sight.

View attachment 116128

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Futures_contract

How can it be a metals market if the exchange itself can specify settlement in cash and not the allgedly "underlying" asset? The same is being done with bitcoin btw...where a contract for "bitcoin" doesn't even require that anyone actually have or provide "bitcoin".

These are nothing other than wagers for cash based upon price action that's disconnected from price discovery mechanisms by the very "markets" themselves...they're not commodity markets at all. It's just fakery stacked atop fakery.
And using fake money to do it no less. hahahahaha..

The question should be, "Can I outrun a dog with this heavy-ass bag of silver on my back?"
Most silver is safely at the bottom of a lake or ocean.

Strawboss

Apocaloptimist
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner

Weatherman

In GIM since 2006
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Did you get any takers on your bet?
No one in GIM was that foolish, but the markets took my bet. I was all in with physical and WPM stock before I posted that chart. With silver trading higher than $15 now, a weekly close up here tomorrow could start a stampede by panicked shorts next week.

Strawboss

Apocaloptimist
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
No one in GIM was that foolish, but the markets took my bet. I was all in with physical and WPM stock before I posted that chart. With silver trading higher than $15 now, a weekly close up here tomorrow could start a stampede by panicked shorts next week.
Silver has built one hell of a base to launch off of if it is so inclined to do so...

Curtman

Silver Member
Silver Miner
Once we break clean of the weak $15.80 mud 16 then $17.00 is in the bag. On ouur wway back up....