• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Silvergoldbulls long buy program

IrishSean

Does anyone have experience using silvergoldbulls long buy program? If so, can you give me a better idea how it works?
Can I make small purchases once a week and then it gets shipped in one bulk shipment? If thats the case, over a six month period I would spend tens of thousands of dollars, shouldn't shipping be a lot cheaper than $2.84 a transaction, like maybe free...?

argentos

Former Boat Owner
Gold Chaser
>>>> over a six month period I would spend tens of thousands of dollars >>>>
As my Granny used to say: "Don't put all your eggs in one basket". Just my opinion.

pitw

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
I looked into it and decided it wasn't for me. I can see it working for a collector who isn't in a rush who likes just 1 of everything.

Ragnarok

I'd rather be
Midas Member
If thats the case, over a six month period I would spend tens of thousands of dollars, shouldn't shipping be a lot cheaper than $2.84 a transaction, like maybe free...?
...like maybe if they are still there after that time? I would not want to get extended that far, no way no how. But that's just me.

R.

pitw

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Site Supporter ++
why would you?

I can't even fathom the logic................
To save shipping on tiny orders of course. Not everyone knows there are other places to gather this stuff. We have a large area up here with no LCS,s and very few Bullion stores period.

Ragnarok

I'd rather be
Midas Member
Well there you go, open a coin shop! ;-D

R.