• Same story, different day...........year ie more of the same fiat floods the world
  • There are no markets
  • "Spreading the ideas of freedom loving people on matters regarding high finance, politics, constructionist Constitution, and mental masturbation of all types"

Since attack, my husband Rand hasn't taken a single breath without pain

Who cares what a place looks like in a gated community nobody is going to see it anyway.

Slob? The Boucher dude has a mental problem I think. LOL from the far leftist magazine whose past editor is the likes of Michael Moore.
“the grass clippings (from) Paul’s mower had shot on Rene Boucher’s property.”
“it annoyed Boucher that Paul did not consistently cut his grass to the same height”

the_shootist

Targeted!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
Who cares what a place looks like in a gated community nobody is going to see it anyway.

Slob? The Boucher dude has a mental problem I think. LOL from the far leftist magazine whose past editor is the likes of Michael Moore.
“the grass clippings (from) Paul’s mower had shot on Rene Boucher’s property.”
“it annoyed Boucher that Paul did not consistently cut his grass to the same height”
He was beaten as a warning. This is happening right under our noses and the American citizens just keep droning on!

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser
Is Paul a slob, or are his neighbors near-psychotic OCD neat freaks with control issues?

Neighbors said Paul had a reputation for a more relaxed style that some felt didn’t always jibe with a community that features gas lamps, Greek statuary and a 13-page packet of rules. The senator had a pumpkin patch, compost and unraked leaves beneath some of his trees. Goodwin said it annoyed Boucher that Paul did not consistently cut his grass to the same height, and leaves from Paul’s trees blew on his property.

….[Boucher’s lawyer] said the old tensions over landscaping were triggered on Nov. 3 by a fresh incident he declined to detail.

A friend of mine has a neighbor like Boucher. He vacuums his lawn. He measures the distance between his petunias. He complains when the wind blows leaves into his yard from neighboring trees. He became outraged some years ago when my friend replaced his lawn with native plants, and hasn’t spoken to him since.

This stuff happens. I guess it even happens to famous people.

latemetal

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Is Paul a slob, or are his neighbors near-psychotic OCD neat freaks with control issues?
Most people who live in gated HOA communities are neat freaks who want to live with other neat freaks... Paul didn't fit in. The neighbor still had no business attacking the nitwit.

gringott

Killed then Resurrected
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I don't live in a gated community, but if some ahole tries to attack me in my yard, grass clippings or not, they better hope their obamao care is up to date.

latemetal

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
That brings up another point, if a poor person is attacked, do they deserve medical care, Senator Paul says NO.

gringott

Killed then Resurrected
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
That brings up another point, if a poor person is attacked, do they deserve medical care, Senator Paul says NO.
Of course they "deserve" medical care. You will pay for them, right?
Or do you want to force me, at the point of a government gun, to pay for them?
Virtue signalling much?

latemetal

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling
Of course they "deserve" medical care. You will pay for them, right?
Or do you want to force me, at the point of a government gun, to pay for them?
Virtue signalling much?
Well I already "Force" you to fund the military, Israel, schools, roads, and a couple dozen other things, why get cheap now? And wouldn't you like to get something useful out of your tax dollar?

gringott

Killed then Resurrected
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Well I already "Force" you to fund the military, Israel, schools, roads, and a couple dozen other things, why get cheap now? And wouldn't you like to get something useful out of your tax dollar?
Like it or not, the military is a Constitutional function.
Schools are a major problem, they should be funded locally, by the parents.
Roads are funded by a tax on fuel, tolls, etc. By the users.
Israel? Totally wrong, just as transferring taxpayer money to any other country is wrong.

Funding medical care for a bum is not "me getting something useful out of my tax dollar".

latemetal

Platinum Bling
Platinum Bling

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
'It was living hell': Rand Paul reveals he was left bedbound with six broken ribs and lung damage which led to two bouts of pneumonia after his neighbor 'violently attacked him' in his yard
  • Rand Paul says he was in a 'living hell' for four or five weeks after he was attacked
  • His neighbor Rene Boucher allegedly tackled him from behind November 3
  • Boucher allegedly broke six of Paul's ribs and left him with fluid in his lungs, which caused two bouts of pneumonia
  • Ryan said he feels a 'little better' each day following the violent incident
  • Boucher has pleaded not guilty to assaulting the senator, and said the altercation wasn't politically motivated

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5247009/Rand-Paul-says-living-hell-attack.html#ixzz53c436bTV
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
"Living hell" is putting it lightly.

I had one broken rib and 'that' was living hell!!

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Neighbor intends to plead guilty to assault of Sen. Rand Paul, court documents say

By Justin Jouvenal By Justin Jouvenal
Public Safety
January 19 at 8:03 PM

A neighbor of Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) has agreed to plead guilty in federal court in a November attack that left the nation’s best-known libertarian with six broken ribs and briefly sidelined him during the debate over the tax overhaul, according to court documents.

The U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of Indiana announced Friday that Rene Boucher, 59, would face a count of assaulting a member of Congress. Authorities said he became angry and “had enough” after seeing Paul stack more brush on a pile near his yard on Nov. 3.

Boucher then executed a “running tackle” on Paul, 55, in the yard of his Bowling Green, Ky., home, according to court records. Paul, who had been mowing his lawn and was wearing headphones, did not see Boucher until the last second.

Boucher, who had previously been charged with a misdemeanor in a county court and had pleaded not guilty, denied in an interview with police that there was any political motivation for the assault, according to court documents. He said it was a property dispute that finally boiled over.

Boucher “continues to be very regretful and very remorseful,” said Matthew J. Baker, an attorney for Boucher. “He’s looking forward to gaining some closure on this.”

Intrigue grows over what sparked the attack on Rand Paul]

In late November, Baker, Boucher’s attorney, told The Washington Post that it was tied to simmering disagreements between the successful doctors about the maintenance — “or lack of it” — of their adjacent lots.

Baker said Boucher and Paul didn’t see eye to eye over the care of grass, trees and other aspects of their properties.

Kelley Paul, the senator’s wife, dismissed that explanation in a November op-ed for CNN, and Rand Paul said the motivation was beside the point in a Jan. 7 interview with “Face the Nation.”

“I think one of the things about motivations is people got obsessed, some in the media, about the motivations. But I think, really, we usually don’t ask if someone’s raped or mugged or whatever why the person did it,” he said.

Paul described the attack in a Fox News interview in December.

“I was working in my yard with my earmuffs on — you know, to protect my hearing from the mower — and I had gotten off the mower, facing downhill, and the attacker came running full blown,” Paul said. “I never saw him, I never had conversation — in fact, the weird thing is, I haven’t talked to him in 10 years.”

Kentucky State Police said they were called to Paul’s house around 3:20 p.m. on Nov. 3. A police report on the incident indicates that Boucher admitted going on Paul’s property and tackling him.

Police said Paul initially refused medical care, thinking his rib injuries were not so severe. He was eventually treated after the extent of the injuries became apparent. Boucher was charged with fourth-degree assault in Warren County, Ky.

“He is profoundly regretful,” Baker said of his client in November. “He wishes this had never happened.”

Baker confirmed that Boucher hadn’t talked with Paul in years, saying the pair had lapsed into a stony silence over the landscaping issues.

Boucher, a retired anesthesiologist, and Paul, an ophthalmologist, had lived next door to each other in the Rivergreen community for 17 years and once worked at the same hospital. Boucher’s gabled house sits on a corner lot across an expanse of grass and trees from Paul’s red-brick colonial.

Bill Goodwin, an acquaintance of both men, said he arrived at their properties about a decade ago as the men were finishing a dispute. Boucher told Goodwin that Paul had blown lawn clippings onto his yard and that it angered him.

“I ask him, I tell him, and he won’t pay attention,” Goodwin recalls Boucher saying after the argument. “One of these days.”

Paul said on “Face the Nation” that his recovery has been arduous.

“It was sort of, I guess, a living hell for the first four or five weeks,” Paul said. “Couldn’t get out of bed without assistance, six broken ribs, damage to my lungs, two bouts of pneumonia. It was really a tough go of it. But each day I feel a little bit better. This last month I’ve been doing better.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...b90a706e175_story.html?utm_term=.dffc73020914

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
Prosecutors to seek 21-month sentence for Rand Paul's neighbor who tackled him in the front yard and broke six of the senator's ribs after a dispute over the state of his lawn
  • Prosecutors are seeking a 21-months in jail for Rene Boucher, who allegedly attacked Rand Paul in November
  • Boucher signed a plea agreement Friday to plead guilty in attacking Paul
  • He tackled the Kentucky senator in his front yard November 3 over a yard maintenance dispute
  • Boucher first pleaded not guilty and a date hasn't been set to enter his new plea

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5299129/Prosecutors-seek-21-month-sentence-Pauls-neighbor.html#ixzz550zwwZw0

gringott

Killed then Resurrected
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
Prosecutors are seeking a 21-months in jail for Rene Boucher, who allegedly attacked Rand Paul in November
How did he "allegedly attacked" when he has confessed and plead guilty?
I am going with "who attacked Rand Paul in November"

Goldhedge

Site Mgr
Sr Site Supporter
How did he "allegedly attacked" when he has confessed and plead guilty?
I am going with "who attacked Rand Paul in November"
CYA by the media. You've noticed they always say 'allegedly' whenever they report on some criminal - even when they have a video showing the perp doing the crime??

It becomes a habit and they turn off their brain because some suit told them to say it no matter what. CYA

the_shootist

Targeted!
Midas Member
Sr Site Supporter
CYA by the media. You've noticed they always say 'allegedly' whenever they report on some criminal - even when they have a video showing the perp doing the crime??

It becomes a habit and they turn off their brain because some suit told them to say it no matter what. CYA
The media is complicit in treason against the American people....never forget that!

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter

It’s so they do t get sued. I guess in this particular case they didn’t have to say allegedly since he confessed. But everyone is innocent until proven guilty. So everyone allegedly committed a crime even if caught on video, finger prints are on evidence and there are several witnesses.

searcher

Mother Lode Found
Mother Lode
Sr Site Supporter
BREAKING NEWS - Rand Paul's attacker pleads GUILTY to assault: Neighbor faces jail for tackling the Senator in his front yard and breaking six of his ribs in dispute over his lawn
  • Rene Boucher is facing jail for attacking the Republican politician in Kentucky
  • He tackled Paul to the ground while he was mowing his lawn, breaking six ribs
  • Assaulting a member of Congress is a felony and carries a sentence of 21 months behind bars
  • Initial reports suggested that the attack was politically motivated
  • It was later learned that Boucher blamed Paul for 'devaluing his property'
  • Records show Boucher unsuccessfully tried to sell his home for years

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5483341/Rand-Pauls-attacker-pleads-GUILTY-assault.html#ixzz59Ht9rAzu

gringott

Killed then Resurrected
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
It’s so they do t get sued. I guess in this particular case they didn’t have to say allegedly since he confessed. But everyone is innocent until proven guilty. So everyone allegedly committed a crime even if caught on video, finger prints are on evidence and there are several witnesses.
Weird. They don't use "allegedly" when accusing Trump of everything under the sun. He's guilty until proven innocent, or maybe still guilty anyway.

gringott

Killed then Resurrected
Midas Member
Site Supporter ++
I hope that asshole serves every day of the 21 months and gets raped every other day. Maybe he will figure out what he did wrong.

Thecrensh

Gold Member
Gold Chaser

Because they've probably been sued by enough people who are convicted of something to know that they don't want to spend the money in court defending themselves again.

Mujahideen

Black Member
Midas Member
Site Supporter
I hope that asshole serves every day of the 21 months and gets raped every other day. Maybe he will figure out what he did wrong.
Out of all the politicians, he attacked the only halfway decent one.